WWE 2K16 Servers Discussion Thread (Check Status, Post Problems, Air Grievances, Form Opinions, or Just Chat About the Servers)

cpgoat3

The servers are unresponsive, Saturday, February 06, 2016 at 6:00 AM. There is a pop-up message indicating me to connect to the Internet, but I am signed onto PSN.

yeah got the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? This game came out in the Fall. It's Spring and they STILL haven't fixed the servers. I deleted everything and started over in hopes that it would fix whatever the issue was...what a waste of time that was. Definitely won't be getting 2K17.

For fucks sake I've spent an entire day trying to upload a bunch of logos for my AJ Styles caw, so far not a single one has even been uploaded to the servers. Could've probably had his first attire pretty much finished today to if it wasn't for that >_>

• 3 weeks later...

In ladder match, when I climb up to have the title or briefcase, then my whole game becomes slow. My menu screen is fast or ok but when I go to match, then player and all other things become slow. Please give me a solution.

Is this what I pay money for? I can't even fucking download one god damn creation with out it timing out and giving me a newtork connection error. YEARS AND YEARS YEARS of this COMPLETE BULLSHIT!? Fuck this game. No way I buy another till they start giving us what we PAY for. Ridiculous.

• Sunny unpinned this topic