Best wcw/ecw superstars

Dawk1996

DanielAKADee and Kung Fu both made amazing RVD caws, both have WWE attires although if I remember correctly I believe RVD did use the yellow attire on Kung Fu's caw in ECW as well. I know Dre41 has a lot of ECW caws, I'm pretty sure he did a decent Rhino and Raven but his faces can be pretty bad sometimes so I won't vouch for the quality. cz1280 made pretty good Taz and Raven caws (I think I downloaded his Raven rather than Dre41's but I can't remember so I'd have to double check). At the risk of shameless self promotion I made a decent ECW Jerry Lynn which might be worth checking out as well. Aside from those I can't say I've really seen much ECW guys on CC that are any good.

As far as WCW goes I know DanielAKADee has made some amazing Goldberg, Sid, and Scott Steiner caws, and Status made an amazing Buff Bagwell caw. Kung Fu made an amazing Hulk Hogan (WWE attires though, one red/yellow the other nWo). Riddlebox710 has made some really great WCW caws as well, his Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon both look amazing. Can't really say I've been looking for WCW guys though, so I'm only really aware of WCW caws that have been posted on this site.

Thanks.. Don't know how I want to do my unverise mode yet just thinking of ideas. 

I'm deleting the entire universe mode.

1 show is going to be RAW is War. With Attidude ERA superstars..

But other than that I'm stumped lol