GameElite's Textures

GameElite™

GameElite's Textures

Seeing as the others have done it, I have decided to share just some of my textures!

Everyone is more than welcome to use these, if I find my textures used without credit then action will be taken!

Thank you to SMK for the lip designs! :p 

Bobby Fish

hyABIgI.jpg

Dana Brooke

vo77ljM.jpg

David Otunga

64u57fZ.jpg

Doc Gallows 

OM3kTfE.jpg

Chad Gable

lkPcuhw.jpg

Joey Mercury 

XYRtEqn.jpg

Jamie Noble

Thank you to SMK for tweaking him.

XXUxdr9.jpg

O Reilly

aC5ZEeS.jpg

Tama Tonga

oEBCKUb.jpg

Lance Archer

UpyfrFN.jpg

Adam Cole

nkq6qVH.jpg

EIPQL8s.png

Alex Riley

UbgpPre.jpg

Apollo Crews

BrUZ6Tt.jpg

• Like 5

never got the point of using textures like this, i can see if it was like 2k14 with editor as logos like this would easily wrap over the whole head with no problems. how ever on 2k15 & 16 it'll only show partial as rest becomes blurred & distorted. 

So while these are good for face shots doesn't really help that much for sides & back of head textures. which some u wont need unless its a certain hair or facial hairstyle that isn't in the game.

which is why i rather use a 3d model or pictures from front side & back that way u can get full details of the head & body all way around and correct angles u need. 

• GameElite™ pinned this topic

never got the point of using textures like this, i can see if it was like 2k14 with editor as logos like this would easily wrap over the whole head with no problems. how ever on 2k15 & 16 it'll only show partial as rest becomes blurred & distorted. 

So while these are good for face shots doesn't really help that much for sides & back of head textures. which some u wont need unless its a certain hair or facial hairstyle that isn't in the game.

which is why i rather use a 3d model or pictures from front side & back that way u can get full details of the head & body all way around and correct angles u need. 

It's all about learning how to split up the texture. 

These look phenomenal Game. I'm really impressed with your quality on them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for the ones who have replied to some extent. I really appreciate it! Instead of the leeches who just download and then leave! 

Edited by GameElite™
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey is there any way u could please extract the arena textures for wwe 2k16 i have been looking every where for them and cant find the???? you would help me out alot

• 2 weeks later...

^ Open the image in a new tab and change the ending of the url from "jpg" to "png", that should make the pic visible.

Just open the image in a new tab and hit enter.