Jay Lethal uploaded! - Adam Page uploaded!

HiPcavallo

Just grabbed Adam Page. Awesome work! Any chance of doing a BJ Whitmer for a Decade team? Also, any word on WallsofJericurls creations?

Thanks <3 And no sorry, I won't be making BJ Whitmer. Yea, like Joey said Jericurl is taking a break to go find himself. Sadly he just hasn't been the same ever since he lost that buried alive match to Shelton Benjamaican.. Ever since he came back as a member of the undead it's like his identity was just stripped away from him, the poor guy can't even maintain his sexy curls anymore because his scalp is so fragile :\

Ahahaha this alone has inspired me, I'm back today

• Like 3

Jay Lethal face preview added!

By the way his first attire will be his current red/silver attire, but I'm still completely undecided on what I'll be doing for his second attire so I'm open to suggestions D:

Thanks, I just tweaked the face slightly to pull the nose and mouth down a couple of clicks and move the left eye slightly (Based on my refs the placement should be about right now, I overlayed a couple of them over the screenshot in photoshop to verify). But I think the face is always going to look like it needs to be longer because I can't make the head any thinner, and making it any longer would just completely throw off the jaw unfortunately :\

Yea I've thought about that one, kinda want something with a bit of colour though. I've thought about maybe doing the red/black one as well, but I don't really want two red attires either. I'm being horribly indecisive ;_;

• 3 weeks later...

Updated face preview and first attire preview added. I've already done the entrance and moveset so I'll most likely upload him as soon as the servers let me finish his second attire D:

• Like 2

Added second attire preview, and more importantly Jay Lethal has been uploaded! Hashtags are in the first post. I'd also like to thank Randy Savage, if he hadn't spawned a black love child this caw never would've happened <3

Edit: By the way if you have the DLC I'd replace his diving elbow with Diving Elbow Drop 11, Diving Elbow Drop 6 looks like shit but I didn't want to put DLC on his moveset so everyone could download it.

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Like 2

Mr. Lethal looks rather nice, shame I'm on a different console.

Though, I'm afraid I've got some bad news..

The Bullet Club shaved his head, so now he's a generic looking egg.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/5GDDUsm_zpsz7qupft9.jpg

Fucking hell, of course they did. Oh well, that's an easy enough fix if anyone wants to change it. The design covering his head is the first rectangle I used, and it'll be obvious what the hair textures are (they were the last designs I used so look on the opposite end of the list for the rectangle). Delete those 3 layers and change the hair and you're done!

Thanks <3

Is there any chance someone would be willing to make a moveset for Candice LeRae? I kinda want to make her next because I haven't had a chance to make a woman yet so I want to make one, and she's the only person I can think of that I would need/want since all the other women I wanted have already been covered by other creators. Only thing putting me off is the moveset, I'm not really that familiar with her so I wouldn't be able to make a decent one D:

• 5 months later...