WWE PAC FILES FROM PREVIOUS GAMES

legrandcissar

• 3 weeks later...

Please help me giving tutorial that how to use these pac files on WWE 2K15

You need to learn intensive modding for that. No copy paste method can be used...

Hopefully the transition from 2K15 to 2K16 will be simple. so we won't have to spend so much time porting mods over.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi @Andy and @legrandcissarcix can i request for melina svr 2011 and michelle mccool wwe '12 pleasee?? :) needing textures for them and for me these are the best attires. blue melina and red michelle mccool :) i hope you can help me

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

• 1 month later...

Has anybody the DLC pac files from WWE 2k14 ??

I want to mod, a few wrestlers like nWo Randy Savage, The Giant, Virgil  ...etc,,,

Did you end up getting these mate? I want them as well but all I find is dead links :(

I want to mod, a few wrestlers like nWo Randy Savage, The Giant, Virgil  ...etc,,,

Did you end up getting these mate? I want them as well but all I find is dead links :(

anyone you need in particular?

I was particularly after Syxx, I'm currently working on a Syxx mod using X-Pac as a base and I have the textures, but I dunno if the objects and stuff are usable.

I was particularly after Syxx, I'm currently working on a Syxx mod using X-Pac as a base and I have the textures, but I dunno if the objects and stuff are usable.

ah I only have the ones on disc and syxx was dlc for 2K14

ah I only have the ones on disc and syxx was dlc for 2K14

Ah well thanks anyway man :) As I say I have the textures so those will be enough to work with anyhoo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi please help me finding the wwe 2k14 dlc for ps3, everything got unlocked but the nwo pack, all accelerator ok undertaker warrior ok, but nwo isnt available, please help me many thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Hola yo puse una diva del wwe12 al wwe 13 cambie a rey misterio por Maryse 2012 y entro al juego lo más bien. Pero cuando elijo los personajes se me queda conjelado alguna solución amigo gracias