I just don't like the eyebrows, they just seem very odd to me. His hair and whatnot is good. But I don't like his eyebrows. But that might be because the lack of choices. 

I just don't like the eyebrows, they just seem very odd to me. His hair and whatnot is good. But I don't like his eyebrows. But that might be because the lack of choices. 

Yeah out of the dozen eyebrows in the game, there were really only 2 decent options for him.  I went with the eyebrows in the bottom row far left, because the one next to it was a bit too curvy.  Some of the other options didn't even fully cover the brows from the face texture I made.

Now I've had quite a few people tell me that they couldn't download Super Crazy, so I re-uploaded him.  Hopefully that helps, but I'm assuming the problem is 2K's crappy servers that are powered by hamsters running around on a wheel, combined with the fact that he uses a lot of logos.

If you have problems, all I can say is keep at it and try the guide button trick.  I know the download has worked for at least one person, but it took him quite a few tries.  I guess let me know if you can/can't download him, and worst case scenario, I can split the attires into 2 caws and upload him that way, since that would lighten the logo load.  But before I can do that, I need to free up a CAW slot.

For anyone that can't get the d/l to work and actually wants my Super Crazy, I uploaded a version with just one attire (purple/yellow/black) in hopes that people can get the d/l to work, since he'd have about half as many logos.  I can upload the red/yellow/black one later as I don't want to have Super Crazy taking up 3 upload spots at once.  I've still got the main version with 2 attires up, but only two people (that I know of) have actually gotten it to work.

Also, some WIP's

Hack%2BMeyers%2BWIP01.png

He should be up this weekend sometime once I finish the alt attire.

Marty%2BWIP01.png

And Marty should be up in a week or so.  His 1st attire is still in progress; I still have to add the belt (which is going to suck due to the stupid logo stretching), fix the circles around his thighs, and decide if I want to add the rainbow print to his boots or not.

Edited by Replicant13

Hack Meyers has been uploaded!  See the OP for up-close face photos.

The main attire (November to Remember 95 vs Sabu):

Hack%2BMeyers%2BCAW03.pngHack%2BMeyers%2BCAW06.png

His alt attire:

Hack%2BMeyers%2BCAW07.pngHack%2BMeyers%2BCAW08.png

Honestly I've never been a huge fan of artificial hair textures, but in this case it was absolutely necessary, and they look a LOT better than I expected in-game.  I do wish that the game allowed us to use more than 1 piece of 3D facial hair, because a longer goatee would be nice, but the mutton chop/mustache was obviously more necessary.

Here he is in action in a quick sqash match against Mikey Whipwreck:

Huge thanks once again to Keith Majors for creating the moveset.  The body hair was taken from a Matt Bourne CAW by UvularWall, although I don't know for sure if he originally made it or not.  Otherwise the face and all the logos are by me.

Of course, CC censors the word "Hack" so anyone who d/l's him will have to fix his name.  He's currently up as "H. Meyers" but he's still pretty easy to find.

Been a while, as I dealt with 2K and its lack of customer service, but I finally have it where I can download a few people without problems. Will be contacting you eventually to get people offline

Been a while, as I dealt with 2K and its lack of customer service, but I finally have it where I can download a few people without problems. Will be contacting you eventually to get people offline

Cool, just let me know who you need and I can re-upload them.  Currently Sid, Yokozuna, Cornette, Skip, Zip, Sunny, Bart Gunn, Jerry Lawler, Sandman and the 2 attire version of Super Crazy are offline (and I might be forgetting some lol).  I've got 1 or 2 slots that I can re-up with, so depending on what time you catch me at, I can upload 1 or 2 at a time. 

So I was messing around and updated Terry Funk's face.  Most of the glare on his face is gone, and I was able to get rid of the shading that made his face look dirty in parts.  But probably most important, I was able to add more detail while getting rid of his gray goatee, meaning I made him younger.

Close-up face photos are in the OP, but here's a comparison pic showing what's different from the old Terry Funk and the new one:

TF%2BComparison01.png

His attires are still the same (there was no way in hell I was re-doing those :)), although I also added in some patchwork to the upper part of his tights so they're all black now. 

Funk%2BCAW%2Bnew10.pngFunk%2BCAW%2Bnew07.png

In order to do those tights, there were times when I had to start way high, meaning afterwards I had to cover the logo warping up.  But now all the patching should blend in.  IMO he's pretty much improved all around. 

My original Funk is still up, but If you want a younger (93-01) style Terry, then I'd recommend getting this one while he's up.

I should have someone else done and uploaded later this week sometime.  And Marty Jannetty is still coming, but I'm going to have someone else to go along with him.  In fact, I've got 5 CAWs in the works now, with as many as 8 total before I hang it up for the year.

Edited by Replicant13

2 Cold Scorpio is uploaded!  See the OP for a face pic and in-game screenshot.

It took 33 layers to create his hair, using in-game designs and some opaque skin logos.  He doesn't look great in the creation suite but the lines across his forehead pretty much disappear in-game.  Hopefully next year, 2K includes a hairstyle that actually fits him.

His attires:

Scorpio%2BCAW06.png

Scorpio%2BCAW07.png

November to Remember 1995 ("2 Gold Scorpio")

Scorpio%2BCAW10.png

Scorpio%2BCAW11.png

WCW Clash of the Champions XXI (his WCW debut)

I'll try and post a video tonight or tomorrow to show you how his hairline looks in-game, but he turned out better than I expected.  Everyone else had done Flash Funk or teaming with Bagwell attires, so I went with 2 Gold since it could easily be turned into a regular attire (and a lot of my other ECW CAWs had N2R95 attires already), and he wore the WCW debut attire in ECW and Japan as well.

Credit and thanks goes to Keith Majors for the awesome moveset. 

Probably not even worth mentioning, but I uploaded a WrestleMania XI arena.  Well, kind of.  I had to upload it as a created show because the game glitched and none of the arenas I've created can be uploaded (but other people's stuff can be :blink:). 

It's not great, but the only other WM11 arena on X1 used the completely wrong logo and setup, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

WM11-CAA05.pngwm11-CAA04.pngWM11-CAA08.png

It would've turned out better if I could've actually pasted the entryway over the WM12 entrance that's in the game, but whatever.  Also I tweaked the steps color a bit since those pics so they blend in a lot better with the ringpost.

I believe credit goes to TheKris for the WWF logo on the turnbuckle?  I'm pretty sure he created it at least, as it's on 4 or 5 oldschool WWF arenas that I have.  I could've made one myself, but I figured why bother wasting 1 of 1000 logo slots (and why force other people to have another WWF logo) on something so small.  Otherwise, all logos are by me.

I'm going to try copying the arena around to more slots to see if I can upload just the arena, except the problem is I might not be able to since I already had stuff on almost all of my arena slots.  But if you want it, you'll want the show anyways as it's just 1 extra logo and it wouldn't come with the arena.

So if you want my WM11 arena, search CREATED SHOWS, *NOT* CREATED ARENAS.

I should have 2 more CAWs up in the next day or two, so as the old saying goes in WWE games, "Check Your Network Connection!"  Err...  #STAYTUNED!  :)

• Like 1

Al Snow and Marty Jannetty have been uploaded!  See the OP for face photos.

Originally, I didn't plan on making either of them.  I was just going to convert Al and Marty CAWs from CC, but I figured if I was going to spend the time making the logos and doing a moveset for Marty, I might as well make my own Al and Marty.

Nobody had made a post-Rockers Jannetty, which is the Marty I need for my Universe.  His 1st attire is based on his 93-95 post-Rockers look from when he feuded with Shawn and later teamed with the 1-2-3 Kid.  He also wore it in WCW on Nitro, so he'll work for a WCW Universe.

NR%2BCAW14.pngNR%2BCAW15.png

And his alt attire completes my 95-96 WWF tag division -- his New Rockers look:

NR%2BCAW10.pngNR%2BCAW12.png

The lines on the legs should be slightly bigger, but the logo warping/stretching issues wouldn't allow it.  You can imagine how long it took to get the logos to work between his legs.

Al's 1st attire is his 97-98 ECW look, based off of WrestlePalooza 98 where he faced Shane Douglas.

NR%2BCAW03.pngNR%2BCAW04.pngNR%2BCAW02.png

Everyone else who had made Al went with a dark hair base and dyed the blonde on, but I did it opposite.  In fact, it was about the easiest dye job I've done in 2K16, as I really just had to darken the sides, tips, and underneath the ponytail.

Al's alt attire is his Leif Cassidy/New Rockers look, but you can remove the boots/armband logos and tie the hair back, and you've got his ECW return look.

NR%2BCAW05.pngNR%2BCAW06.pngNR%2BCAW07.png

It would've been a LOT easier if I had created the New Rockers attire first on Marty, then copied it and made Al on top of it.  Instead, I had to make that attire twice, which wasn't fun :)

The funny thing is I wasted a bunch of time removing all the facial hair from the texture I made for Al... and then I didn't like how it looked.  So he's got facial hair on both attires, but you CAN remove it and he'll be clean shaven.  He looks kind of weird, but you could probably pull off his ECW 94-95 look if you're brave.

Huge thanks once again to Keith Majors for doing Al Snow's moveset! 

Hopefully someone gets some use out of them!

Axl and Ian Rotten have been uploaded!  See the OP for close-up face photos.

Their main attire is their Bad Breed look:

BB%2BCAW16.pngBB%2BCAW15.pngBB%2BCAW27.pngBB%2BCAW28.png

Their alt attires are from their Taipei Death Match at Hardcore Heaven '95.

BB%2BCAW10.pngBB%2BCAW09.pngBB%2BCAW24.pngBB%2BCAW25.png

Axl was easy enough to make a face texture for, but I was surprised I was able to get one to work for Ian considering there's like 8 pics of him on the internet, and in most of the good quality ones, he's wearing a hat or has his forehead bandaged.  I really didn't want to cut out any more tattoos than I had to, which is why I kept Axl in this era.  You'd think the skull shirt attire would be easy, but of course, the logo stretching/fading didn't make it that way. 

I do plan on updating Axl's alt attire at some point with his purple logo tights and black skull shirt; the main reason I went with the Taipei Death match alt attires is because that was the only post-Bad Breed ECW look I could get good refs of for Ian.  But it gives them some versatility, and they're a lot of fun to put against each other.   

BB%2BCAW08.png

Once again, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for doing their movesets.  If you get them, you'll want to give them the Doomsday Device as their tag finisher.  It's probably the only tag team I've made this year that actually has their real finisher in the game :)

Anyways, I've got a couple more CAWs left to finish before I take a break. Enjoy!

Edited by Replicant13

Thanks for all the ECW love. All great stuff here bud. I know how hard you work on all of these guy's thanks again.

Thanks man, I couldn't do it without you!  You've helped so much especially when it comes to movesets and finding references.  I still don't know how you were able to do such great sets for the Harris Bros and Ian Rotten lol.

Rhino has been uploaded!  See the OP for close-up face photos.

He's another guy I didn't plan on doing, but I figured if I was going to make all the logos myself, I might as well go all the way.  Once again, huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

His main attire is his "Rookie Monster" look:

Rhino%2BCAW04.pngRhino%2BCAW19.png

His alt attire is his probably his most known ECW look from 2000-01, when he was TV and World Heavyweight Champion:

Rhino%2BCAW09.pngRhino%2BCAW20.png

So if anyone's looking for an ECW era Rhino, give mine a shot!

Edited by Replicant13

I know it's been a while since I've said anything but first off awesome work on your caws. Keep up the good work

Thanks man, I appreciate it! 

I didn't have time to post about this over the weekend, but I updated Stevie Richards' face and alt attire.

It's still not great, but at least it's a lot better than it was before.  I improved the texture and used the Corey Graves-type face template.  His face still can't get any skinnier but I can't do much about that.  If you want to see what his face used to look like, there are pics on page 1.

SRN%2BCAW03.pngSRN%2BCAW06.png

I also replaced the BWO alt attire, since I figure anyone who has my old Stevie will still have the logos.  Instead, I went with the attire he wore at November to Remember '95 when The Blue Meanie debuted...

SRN%2BCAW04.pngSRN%2BCAW05.png

He's perma-stuck online, and if you want my original Stevie's BWO logos, he's still up too.

I'll have another ECW trio up sometime this week, so until then, get my updated Stevie if you need him for your roster.

Any chance of Billy Kidman?

Probably not this year.  I honestly didn't plan to still be CAWing this far into the game's life, and I wouldn't have the space to make him until I get through a few years of Universe.  Right now, I've got 5 guys in progress and then I'm going to take a break.  I can't say definitely no, since I might get he Kidman "itch" in a month or two, but as of now, I've gotta actually play the game so I can get rid of some guys and add new ones lol.  I think Forsaken's Kidman is still up and it's worth checking out, if you haven't already.

So I probably wasted my time with these guys, but I figured if I was going to do the work converting someone else's CAWs, I might as well do the whole thing.

DudleyCAW22.png

Buh Buh Ray Dudley

DudleyCAW16.png

The main attire for him (and all 3 Dudleys) is based on HeatWave '98 and the Dudleyville Street Fight against Dreamer, Sandman, and Spike.

DudleyCAW23.png

* - Confederate Flag NOT included.  I'm not taking the risk, but I left 4 layers so you can apply it properly if you want.  You all know which caws to get it from. 

DudleyCAW24.png

His HeatWave tie dye shirt was the hardest to make out of the three.  I found almost the exact tie dye color patterns that D-Von and Dick wore, but I had to combine 3 or 4 different tie dye patterns to come close to what Bubba used to wear.  I considered giving him his Dudleys jersey for the entrance, but when I put it on, half of the back of the jersey ballooned out (while the other half caved in).  I'm guessing the un-tucked short sleeve shirt just isn't compatible with it, but it was weird.. 

The alt attire is based off 1997, specifically Barely Legal '97 where they faced The Eliminators.

DudleyCAW20.pngDudleyCAW21.png

D-Von Dudley

DudleyCAW09.png

His chin isn't light in-game like the creation suite makes it seem in some of the pics.  It's the light reflecting off his lips, which didn't happen until I gave him facial hair. If I could, I would've rounded out his nostrils more, but the face template didn't really allow it. 

His HeatWave '98 attire:

DudleyCAW11.pngDudleyCAW12.png

And if anyone's wondering why his tattoo looks smaller...  it's because he had less kids back then :)

His Barely Legal '97 attire:

DudleyCAW13.png

His elbow pads were probably the most annoying thing to do because of the logo stretch/warping and the stupid invisible walls on the sides of the pads.

DudleyCAW14.png

And then there's the guy nobody else had made yet...

Big Dick Dudley

DudCAW14.pngDudleyCAW02.png

Considering there's only 1 small pixelated picture on the internet without his glasses/hair in his face, I think he turned out OK.

DudleyCAW04.pngDudleyCAW06.png

His Barely Legal '97 attire:

DudleyCAW05.pngDudleyCAW07.png

For event accuracy's sake, I didn't give him wrist/hand tape, although you might want to add that on for matches.  You'll have to edit his name anyways, because of course, CC censors it.

Huge thanks and credit goes to Keith Majors for his awesome ECW-era Dudley movesets and for finding the bib overalls I used on them. 

I've got 2 more guys to go; one is an ECW guy who usually gets overlooked for his partner (and there's only one of him up on XBL), and the other guy has wrestled pretty much everywhere BUT ECW.  Until then, I hope someone gets some use out of these Dudleys!

Edited by Replicant13

Mustafa Saed of the Gangstas has been uploaded!  See the OP for more face photos.

There's only one other Mustafa CAW on X1, and it uses 2 Cold Scorpio's face.  I finally got a face to work for Mustafa, so I figured I'd make him and complete my ECW tag division for the time being.

His main attire is his 96-97 look:

mustcaw06.pngmustcaw02.pngmustcaw04.png

His alt attire is his 1995 look based on Hardcore Heaven '95.

mustcaw12.pngmustcaw11.pngmustcaw09.pngmustcaw08.png

Once again, credit and thanks to Keith Majors for the excellent moveset.  There really weren't great hair options for Mustafa, but I had to use what I could.  I considered giving him the robber mask during the match, but I figured anyone who downloads him can do that if they want.  Oh, and of course even though Kama Mustafa and Col. Mustafa are in the game, "Mustafa" isn't a call name.  So "Motoda" it is :)

I'm not going to make New Jack (Dre41 and BhramaBull have very good New Jack CAWs up) but I included the pants logo for him in case anyone wants to make a matching Gangstas attire for New Jack.  It's nothing special, as their actual name logos had 3D style block lettering, but the pants completely wreck the logos when placing them.  So instead I just went with a normal font that was close to what they used (and didn't get pixelated upon placing them). 

Also for anyone that really wants to go all out converting a New Jack to match Mustafa, I've got the front and back of his Coolio shirt uploaded to CC if you check my logos.

I've got one more guy to go until I take a break.  I'm gonna take my time, but I'm thinking he should be done within the week.

Edited by Replicant13

In case anyone cares, here's a little teaser of what to expect from me tomorrow...

Jarrett%2BCAW%2BWIP13.png

Jarrett%2BCAW%2BWIP12.png

I'd have him done already if the stupid upload servers weren't being a bitch today, but it's probably good that I take an extra day with him anyways.  The boots aren't great but there really aren't any other options.  Oh, and I'm at the max layers, so I can't do much more other than try and stretch down the J's on the front of his jacket some more.

While I'm here, can anyone confirm that DLC entrance parts can be downloaded by people without DLC?  There's no DLC on his attires or moveset, but I kind of have to give him the Dustin theme song, since it's the only real country song in the game.  I've heard that people without DLC can d/l CAWs that have DLC entrance parts, so hopefully someone can say for sure if that's the case.

Edited by Replicant13

Jeff Jarrett has been uploaded!  See the OP for close-up face photos.

Jarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal01.png

His main attire is based on WrestleMania XI:

Jarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal13.pngJarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal15.pngJarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal11.pngJarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal10.png

I hit the max layers on attire 1, but I think I got as much use out of each one as I could.  The boots aren't great, but there weren't any other better options, and stretching the logo out any more didn't work. 

And while I was tempted to do another New Gen attire for him, I had already used quite a few logos and I want people to actually be able to d/l him.  Plus we all know that the Attitude Era makes the panties drop, so...

His alt attire:

Jarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal06.pngJarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal09.pngJarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal03.png

All logos and the moveset are 100% original by me.  I figured since others had done AE versions of Jarrett already, I'd do these trunks since I hadn't seen anyone make them yet.  It's funny because somehow, the alt attire trunks ended up using more layers than the main attire did.

And yeah, I planned to take a break after Jarrett, but I've already got 2 more guys over half done... so until then, enjoy Jeff Jarrett!

So I'm continuing to update some of my early CAWs, and I did this:

BD%2BUpdate02.png

(See the OP for more close up photos)

BD%2BUpdate13.png

BD%2BUpdate14.png

Originally I was just going to do a face update and ECW attire for Chris Candido, but then I saw how bad Zip Bodydonna/Tom Prichard looked next to him, so I updated him too:

BD%2BUpdate23.png

BD%2BUpdate19.png

BD%2BUpdate20.png

BD%2BUpdate24.png

I also did a new face for Sunny.  It's not great but it's better than it was before.  It sucks because the face template that worked best for her had a hole in the nose (ironic, I guess) when I dragged it down, so I had to settle for this one.

BD%2BUpdate10.png

BD%2BUpdate07.png

BD%2BUpdate08.png

All their attires are the same (Bodydonnas for Skip/Zip, and Bodydonnas/Smoking Gunns for Sunny) except I tweaked their blue singlets a bit.  I have no idea why 2K bothered to include the non-WWE versions of the Natural Disasters singlets, because those would've worked great for them, except there's no way to get rid of the Earthquake/Typhoon letter outlines. 

I'll probably give Candido an ECW attire at some point, but I figured this was such a big update that I had to put him up -- If you want a good laugh, check out page 1 to see how he originally looked.  I'll add more pics of their attires/morphs when I get time tonight.

And I should have 2 new guys up this weekend, altho I really need the servers to start glitching so I can get more upload slots :)

Edited by Replicant13

Well I can finally upload arenas.  I had 4 arenas that I didn't make but could upload, so I copied the arenas I made myself to one of those slots, and it works.  So the WrestleMania 11 arena that's a few posts above is finally on CC, in case anyone wants it.

I also put these up:

WWF Superstars '95-'96

arenaSS02.png

arenaSS04.png

Credit once again to TheKris for the WWF logo on the turnbuckle.  I would've made one myself but it'd be pointless to waste a logo on something that's already used on 3/4 of the retro WWF arenas I have.

ECW Barley Legal

arenaBL02.png

arenaBL03.png

It's about as accurate as the game will allow, considering we can't copy the whole ECW arena, nor can we change the color of individual turnbuckles.  I gave it 2 announce tables because, well, the more breakable tables in an ECW arena, the better.

I also put up created shows for them, but the WWF Superstars logo seems to have giltched to its original state before I made it transparent (apparently it was originally made by "wrestlingfan4u"), so I'd recommend just getting that arena and making the show on your own with the Superstars logo that's included.  It looks good on my end, but I have no idea how it'll look if you actually download the show.  The WrestleMania 11 and Barely Legal shows work fine though, I can confirm.

So yeah, nothing too exciting, but if you've got my New Gen and ECW CAWs, you might want my arenas too.

King Mabel has been uploaded!  See the OP for face photos

His main attire is his King look, based off SummerSlam '95:

Mabel%2BCAW02.pngMabel%2BCAW04.pngMabel%2BCAW05.png

The King robe clips a bit on his back because he's so fat, but the other options were far worse.  The Randy Savage robe ended up getting twisted and part of it was floating around his arms lol.

His alt attire is his 94-95 gold M.O.M. look:

Mabel%2BCAW07.pngMabel%2BCAW09.pngMabel%2BCAW10.png

And trust me, that's not a middle finger on his back :)  It's a peace sign, it's just the shine/glare from his top covering it up.

I probably won't make Mo unless anyone really wants him.  I'd love to make him, but I really don't know what other CAWs I can get rid of.  I considered doing a Viscera attire, but I'll be using him as Mabel in my Universe, plus the best Viscera style vest can only be worn during entrances.  Still, it wouldn't be too hard to convert him if you want Viscera; just give him the full body suit and some black lipstick/eye makeup.

I've got 3 more guys who just need movesets and they'll be ready.  I've also got a couple major face updates to upload, which I'll probably start doing tomorrow once I take the Bodydonnas down.

Yet another face update here, as I re-did the 4th CAW I made this year, my mid-90's heel Jerry Lawler.

It's near impossible to find refs of him where he isn't smiling, smirking, squinting, or making some expression.  The 1st Lawler I made used his autobiography pic, but the photo was pretty pale, and  didn't really know much about face templates back then.  This one took a lot of work and tweaking, but I finally made a texture I'm happy with.

Lawler%2BBA%2BCaw01.pngLawler%2BNew%2BCAW10.png

So yeah, there's a pretty big difference.  His attires are still the same, but I tweaked them slightly.

Lawler%2BNew%2BCAW02.pngLawler%2BNew%2BCAW04.png

And his alt attire is KOTR '95 (the "Kiss My Foot" match lol):

Lawler%2BNew%2BCAW06.pngLawler%2BNew%2BCAW09.png

I did cover up the red/gold on the wrists of his jacket after taking those pics, but was too lazy to take more.

So for anyone that has my old Jerry Lawler or is looking for a mid-90's heel Lawler, give my updated King a shot.

Another arena in case anyone is interested...

WrestleMania X

arenaWMX01.png

arenaWMX02.png

It'd be nice if they had an MSG template with a thinner stage area surrounded by the crowd, but it's the best setup I could think of.  At least I found a way to include the MSG exit sign :)

I'll have two CAWs up tomorrow, so if anyone wants my updated Lawler, grab him ASAP as I'll be taking him down to make room.