I've gotta do movesets plus some fine details and minor tweaks, but I should have these guys up by Tuesday or Wednesday...

TPE%252520WIP22.png

TPE%252520WIP23.png

And their alt attires are something I think ECW fans will appreciate (I'm making you wait for those though lol).  Let me know what you think!

I finished a lot quicker than expected, so Public Enemy is now uploaded!

(See the OP for close up face photos)

TPE%252520WIP30.png
TPE%252520WIP29.png
TPE%252520WIP34.png
TPE%252520WIP32.png

Their main attire is based off Bash at the Beach 96.  Yeah, Johnny wore a bandana for his entrance, but it looked like crap in the game, so I didn't go with it.  Also, there's nothing even close to the kneepads he wore. 

The logos were drawn by hand by me, which took forever.  The ones on the shirt sleeves were the worst due to the warping -- I had to re-do those 4 times, and even then, the warping didn't make them look perfect.  But I'm happy with it.

I could've done another jersey for their alt attire, but instead I went with a classic ECW look...

TPE%252520WIP24.png
TPE%252520WIP26.png

This attire was a lot more work than I planned, due to the constant logo color changing once other logos got applied.  I considered going with Booker's hair for Rocco's alt attire, but IMO it looked too much like the guy from Counting Crows lol.  Feel free to try it out on him if you want though.

The moveset/entrance and all logos are by me.  I gave them a tag team entrance just in case that transfers over via CC, which I'll try to post video of their entrance tonight.  The New Day 1 entrance works surprisingly well for them.

Also I think "Flyboy" (on Rocco's entrance name) got censored by CC, so you might have to add it in.

I hope someone enjoys them!

Edited by Replicant13
added video

Great job on PE bud. Both attires are great my fav is the old school ECW. Seeing that's my fav company of all time i'm sure your not surprised. Can't wait to get these. Again great job bud.

amazing job on public enemy

Thanks guys, I'm really glad you like them.  They were a lot of work but definitely worth it. 

And Keith, the Chicago Bulls attire you made for TPE looks awesome.  If only CAWs got 4 alt attires, I would've done that and another jersey, either "Violent By Design" or their tan/black/gray look.

I'll be doing Bart Gunn (trying to complete my 94-97 WWF tag division) and The Pitbulls next.  I hope to have them done within the next week or so depending on how much time I get.

Who else do you have planed? 

Bart Gunn is going to be next, and then The Pitbulls.  From there, I don't really know.  I might do a Billy Gunn edit with DX and Smoking Gunns attires.  And I need to check out the Road Dogg CAWs on CC again, because if there aren't any I like, I might try him.  I'll be out of upload slots after Bart, and there aren't many more CAWs I can get rid of lol, so it really depends.

As for Bart Gunn, I've got this done so far:

BG%252520WIP05.png

That'll be his main attire, the Smoking Gunns' 95-96 look. 

But I'm totally undecided on the alt attire.  Now I'm not expecting many people to d/l him, but for the 5 or 6 of you that will, which alt attire would you prefer?  I could do:

BG%252520WIP08.png

Smoking Gunns early (93-94) look with the handlebar moustache.  There's a white trenchcoat I could use for the entrance attire (sorry, forgot to take a pic lol).  The thing that's makes me undecided about this attire is that we can't make Billy Gunn with a similar mullet.

Or I could do:

BG%252520WIP11.png

Brawl For All attire.  I'm kind of leaning towards this one since it would give him more versatility, but there aren't any left hand KO punches that can be used as sigs/finishers aside from Power of the Punch (with brass knuckles).

I could also do his WrestleMania 15 gear, but I'd have to use Samoa Joe's trunks, and I hate using DLC on wrestlers I upload.  Plus we can't end matches via KO, and I haven't seen a Butterbean CAW, so.. it'd be kind of pointless lol.

So anyone who might d/l him, let me know which alt attire you'd prefer.

Some really good stuff in here!  Def gotta grab PE.  I personally haven't seen a really good Road Dog on CC.

Thanks a lot man, I hope you like them! 

Great job on PE could I possibly get there movesets from you??

Sure, not a problem.  It'll be a day or two but I'll post videos of them in the request thread you made about them. 

Attitude road dogg would be a really nice addition

I think I might have a decent face for him so I'll give him a go as soon as I finish the Pitbulls and can free up a CAW slot.  I'm thinking early DX and possibly a South Park shirt for attires, although a lot depends on what logos I can find.  I might even do DX and The Roadie if R-Truth's dreads will work on him.

Anyways, Bart Gunn is uploaded.  I went with the Brawl For All alt attire, since that was my original idea and it'll give a reason to use him after the Gunns break up.  Of course people can feel free to add the mullet and mustache on their own.

I'm short on time so I'll post pics later, but I did kind of get rid of that light splotch on his forehead as best as I could. 

Also for anyone interested in my Jim Cornette or Yokozuna, I'd recommend getting them within the next 4-5 days, since I'll be uploading the Pitbulls as soon as I finish up their alt attires and do their movesets. 

Here's some final pictures of Bart Gunn (face closeup is in the OP)

BG%252520WIP14.png

BG%252520WIP16.png

BG%252520WIP17.png

BG%252520WIP18.png

Mostly what I changed is I added a Gold's Gym to the Brawl For All Attire and I dimmed the light splotch on his forehead as best as I could.  It's a lot less noticeable in-game than it is when lights from the creation suite are shining down on it.

Like I said, I'm not expecting many downloads from him, but I'll need him in my Universe.

Anyways, TAKING_NAMES, I posted videos of TPE's movesets in your request thread.  If you use them, please give me credit.

And here's some WIP pics of The Pitbulls:

PBCAW01.png

PBCAW03.png

PBCAW02.png

Jim Cornette & Yokozuna will be taken down to make room for them, so if anyone still wants them, get them soon.  I have to finish Pitbull #2's alt attire and do movesets and final tweaks, and they'll be ready.

The Pitbulls look great so far and again thanks for those PE movesets bro. If you ever plan on making The Eliminators I would like to have their movesets as well. Keep up the good work bro.

The Pitbulls look great so far and again thanks for those PE movesets bro. If you ever plan on making The Eliminators I would like to have their movesets as well. Keep up the good work bro.

Forsaken already did a great Saturn, but I might do Kronus at some point if I have room, since I'll definitely need him.  I'll keep you posted if I do.

The Pitbulls have been uploaded!  Check the OP for close up face photos.  As for their attires:

PBCAW13.png

PBCAW08.png

PBCAW11.png

PBCAW10.png

PBCAW15.png

PBCAW12.png

PBCAW06.png

PBCAW07.png

NOTE:  I did add his back tattoo after these photos, and I changed his goatee to what you'll see in the OP.  It's a lot more accurate.

Here they are against my Public Enemy.  I wanted to drag the match out a bit more to show off their moves, but Rocco gets impaled on a table...

Anyways, I hope someone gets some use out of them!  Road Dogg will definitely be next.  I'll try and post WIP pics of him in the next day or so, but it's gonna take a while to cut out all his tattoos.

Just dl'd the Pitbulls. Great stuff awesome job.

Thanks man, I'm really glad you like them!

Here's some WIP pics of my AE Road Dogg in case anyone wants to see them.  I've got all his tattoos added, even the one on his calf, although the one on his right arm is pretty bright, and that's after dimming it down and re-uploading it twice.  You can hardly see it on him though since his elbow pad and wrist tape covers it up so much. 

I still haven't decided what to do for his DX attire yet since I was too busy getting all his tats cut out, but here's early face work:  I REALLY don't want to use the same shirt that every other RD CAW on CC has though...

RD%252520WIP07.png

I'm leaning towards his WM14 gear for the alt attire:

RD%252520WIP04.png

Obviously the shirt logo needs some work, but it's easily fixable.  It just might not look as airbrushed as it should, since that shirt seems to be one that likes to turn logos into mush.

Now the real question - will the CC police find it "offensive" or "in poor taste" if I put "Road Dogg 4:20" (which is what his WM14 shirt shirt said) on the back?

OK so I've gotta tweak his eyes a bit, but Road Dogg is pretty much ready to go

RD%252520WIP20.png

RD%252520WIP22.png

RD%252520WIP21.png

I wanted to do his DX jersey, but it just wasn't working.  Khali's pants would have worked perfect, but they end up covering the boots which was a big no.  I ended up going with a 1999 DX "Down Where? Down Here!" shirt for the main attire.

And for his alt, I really wanted to do the airbrushed South Park shirts that he and Billy Gunn wore at SummerSlam 98... but there aren't any refs.  I even tried to get screencaps from my SS98 DVD, and there weren't any times where the full shirt is straight on camera.  So I went with WrestleMania XIV:

RD%252520WIP27.png

RD%252520WIP26.png

RD%252520WIP25.png

As for the 4:20 logo, I'm using a workaround that won't get me banned on CC but will still get you the logo.  I split the "0" from the original logo, and when I upload it, I'm going to make it invisible and on the front/side of his shirt.  There's no way in hell that "4:2" can be found offensive, and you whoever downloads it can just move the invisible 0 to where it's supposed to be.

Anyways, I've got to tweak the face a bit more and do his moveset/entrance still.  I'm probably going to do a Billy Gunn edit to go with him, so anyone who wants my Bodydonnas, I suggest getting them within the next few days since that's likely who the NAO will be replacing.

Edited by Replicant13

Great job on Road Dogg. Up until now all road Dogg caws have been pretty awful. 

Thanks!  I'm glad you like him.  Yeah I originally didn't plan on making him, since I figured eventually someone would do him justice... but 4 months after the game came out and we were still stuck with those same 3 lol.  Not that mine's perfect but I put a lot of work into him. 

I meant to post it yesterday but I was short on time -- Road Dogg is up on Xbox One CC right now.  Updated face closeups can be found in the OP.

So if you've been reading the past few posts, you know that there's a "0" missing on the back of his WM14 alt attire shirt.  Somehow I lucked out and was able to upload the missing part of the logo to CC.  After reading that the Lexi Belle guy got banned, I'm not taking any chances, so you'll have to download the "0" separately and add it yourself.

RD%252520WIP32.png

For best results, you'll want to enlarge the 0 by 3 clicks up and 3 clicks to the right.  From there, you'll want to use opacity value 185, since that's what I used for the rest of the shirt and IMO it looks good that way.

The logo is pretty easy to find, as I only have 2 other logos up on CC (a WM29 logo and an early ECW Sandman shirt).  So you can find it by searching my gamertag in logos, or just check my other content when you d/l Road Dogg.  In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to had split the logo, but I don't want to take any chances when it comes to a CC ban.

I hope you guys like Road Dogg!  I'll be uploading a Billy Gunn edit in a couple of days.  It's nothing special, but I've had a couple of friends ask me for a Smoking Gunns Billy.  He'll have DX as the main attire (so you can use him as an alt attire) and Smoking Gunns as the 2nd attire, so you can use him as a CAW and he'll have a 93-96 Gunns moveset.

I finally uploaded my Billy Gunn edit.  Pics are in the OP.  It's nothing special but at least it goes with my Road Dogg and Bart Gunn.

I gave him a moveset, stats, and entrance based on 93-96 during his time with The Smoking Gunns, so use it as an alt for DX, or use it as a CAW for the Gunns.

Credit goes to SMK for the lips on the DX trunks.  The DX shirt is an actual Attitude Era shirt and is totally transparent, so it can be put on anything.  Get it from me, or you can wait until Art Vandelay steals it and puts it on his CAWs ;)

I don't have a whole lot left, but I started work on "Prime Time" Brian Lee

BLEE%252520WIP03.png

BLEE%252520WIP04.png

The thing that sucks is that NONE of the vests that look like his can be worn during a match, so I've gotta play with attires more and see what looks best.  ECW will be the main attire, and I might do DOA Chainz as the alt, or the fake Undertaker, but I kinda doubt I'll go with that.

Is the Gangstas uploaded? I've been wanting to get the Gangstas and I've seen a few decent New Jacks but no Mustafas and I want them as a tag.

I didn't make the Gangstas, they're by Brahmabull30 (New Jack) and Graffiti420 (Mustafa).  Dre's made a pretty good New Jack since then, so I think there are 3 of him to choose from on CC.  If I remember right, Mustafa didn't show up when you search for him, but he does show up when you do a search for New Jack, so hopefully that helps.

Could possibly get the Pitbulls movesets?

Sure, give me a couple days to record and upload and I'll post 'em for you.

To update, I found a workable vest for Brian Lee's main (ECW) attire, so he'll definitely be next.  I've got most of the logos for DOA too, so he'll have a Chainz alt attire.  I'll post new WIP pics once I get his tats applied.

Edited by Replicant13

Some really good stuff there. I'll get some of these ECW guys, for sure. Still feel robbed we didn't get more ECW arenas and DLC this year. Crazy considering they bothered to put the legit ECW in there! Still, people like you and Dre make up for it.