You da real MVP

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Shane Douglas and Mr. Hughes have been uploaded!  See the OP for close-up face photos.

Hughes' main attire is the look he's probably most known for...

Hughes%2BCAW02.pngHughes%2BCAW04.pngHughes%2BCAW05.png

Unfortunately the color of the tie can't be changed, but I figured a 3D tie is better than a logo of a black tie.  He wore many different color ties anyways, so it works.

His alt attire his his WWF '93 look:

Hughes%2BCAW07.pngHughes%2BCAW08.png

And yeah, his sunglasses do come off...

Hughes%2BCAW06.png

...although he never took them off in matches, so I don't know why anyone would want to :)

Shane Douglas is based off ECW '93-'97, meaning no tattoos and no WCW 2000 era moves (although he did plenty of moves, so you won't really miss the Franchiser not being part of his set).  There's no DLC on him, but the DLC Swinging Neckbreaker 3 probably works better than the one I gave him, so if you have the DLC, it's probably worth changing.

Shane%2BCAW05.pngShane%2BCAW06.pngShane%2BCAW07.pngShane%2BCAW09.png

His alt is his "Simply the Best" trunks:

Shane%2BCAW01.pngShane%2BCAW03.pngShane%2BCAW04.png

I also included a gold "Franchise" logo in case anyone wants to give him his black trunks look from when he won and later discarded the NWA title.

I've got one more new guy coming in the next few days, along with a few more face updates, so until then, enjoy Shane Douglas and Mr. Hughes!

• 2 weeks later...

First off, I did fairly major face udpates for Ron & Don Harris.  I improved the textures so that most importantly, the yellow tint/glare is gone.  You'll see a more drastic improvement on Don Harris, as his eyes aren't nearly as weird as they were before.

Ron Harris

Harris%2BUpdate%2BRon01.pngHarris%2BUpdate%2BRon03.png

Don Harris

Harris%2BUpdate%2BDon01.pngHarris%2BUpdate%2BDon04.png

I uploaded them, along with a slightly tweaked Brian Lee (slight hair & skintone adjustmenets, plus I added DLC to his entrance as it was much more fitting than what I gave him).

Now for my new CAW.

TD%2BCAW13.png

(see the OP for a close up)

His main attire the EC F'n W shirt that he wore for probably half of his career.

TD%2BCAW02.pngTD%2BCAW04.pngTD%2BCAW07.png

Originally I wanted to go REALLY early ECW for his alt... but giving him makeshift suspenders just looked weird, as the color never matched what I'd put on his pants.  So instead I went with Hostile City Showdown '95, which most of you know as the event that he piledrove his future wife, Beulah.

TD%2BCAW09.pngTD%2BCAW11.pngTD%2BCAW12.png

If nothing else, he's the only Tommy Dreamer that I know of without facial hair :)

TD%2BCAW08.png

Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for the moveset!

Now I'm going to take a bit of a break for real this time since I finally started the Universe I want to do.  I will be back at some point though, and I'll post WIP pics of who else I might do later.

Edited by Replicant13

I'm sorry to say but Dreamer needs a lot of work, the only Dreamer-esque bit about him is his attire. Just some pics to help.

b7hu6s.png

Tommydreamer.jpg

Those SVR textures look nothing like him either, and posting recent photos does little for me as I made young Tommy Dreamer, not Dreamer circa 2010-2016. In fact there's only 2 pics up there from the era I did.

Just look at the difference in the jawline between the far right top and bottom pics. My texture was made off a screencap during an interview from early 1995 before he even had the goatee, and if you've actually seen any matches from back then, you'd know his face was a lot skinnier until around 1997 or 98.

I appreciate the thought, but considering you already had problems with my Super Crazy, Sandman, Kronus, and others, I get it - my caws just aren't for you. I suggest getting one of the other 30+ Dreamer caws that are up, as I'm sure it'll be easy to find one using a SVR texture, or that photo where he just woke up. :)

Hey, if Stevie Richards returns to WWE for the draft could you do his new attire?

Probably not, considering he wouldn't have the mullet or jean shorts (or anything else from my Stevie lol). I'd probably have to re-do the face too in order for him to look 20 years older. But that's definitely something I'd consider for 2K17 if I'm still cawing next game.

I figured I'd post this here so people can make their own judgments...

td%2Bface%2Bcomp1.png

And I had forgotten to post these earlier, but here's previews of my last batch of CAWs for this year.

Crush will either look something like this...

Crush%2BWIP05.png

...or this.

Crush%2BWIP01.png

(Or probably something inbetween the two)

Spike Dudley

newcaw%2BWIP03.png

Tajiri

newcaw%2BWIP08.png

(and I REALLY wish there were better hairstyles for him)

The only one I've actually got saved at the moment is Kona Crush.  I've got to get through some Universe (so I can delete CAWs I don't plan on keeping) before I can start Spike or Tajiri.  I can guarantee Crush will be made.  I'm not sure how I'll fit Spike Dudley on my roster (since I still need make room for alt attires and other ECW CAWs like HiP's Jerry Lynn too) but I do hope to make all 3 within the next month or so.

Edited by Replicant13

Honestly the only things that look particularly off to me about your Dreamer are the side profile of the nose and the head looks a little too round. But both of those things are hard to fault you for, only a few face templates can actually get the side profile of his nose right (but I have no idea if they would actually work for Dreamer overall, for the template you're using the nose is about as good as it's going to get), and it's largely just the hair making his head look too round. I guess the eyes are probably too light as well, but that's easy enough to change anyway. I can see why someone would think Dreamer looks off if they're only really familiar with his post ECW work, but his face changed a lot over the years. For the era you were going for I think you've done an amazing job.

Also Lol at the Stevie Richards request. Stevie looks way older now, you'd need a new face texture (his face is so wrinkly these days its not funny), new body morph, and tweaks to the face morph for it to work. Besides which I seriously doubt he'll ever go back to WWE as an active competitor anyway, the guy is so banged up it's a miracle he's still wrestling. I'd be surprised if he could even get medical clearance to compete there, let alone handle the schedule. Not to mention they never used him as anything more than a jobber the first time around (which I must say was a complete waste, he should've at least been a solid mid carder), and even the most minor injury could force him to retire at this point. There's literally no upside to bringing him in at this point of his career, and far too much downside.

• Like 1

Honestly the only things that look particularly off to me about your Dreamer are the side profile of the nose and the head looks a little too round. But both of those things are hard to fault you for, only a few face templates can actually get the side profile of his nose right (but I have no idea if they would actually work for Dreamer overall, for the template you're using the nose is about as good as it's going to get), and it's largely just the hair making his head look too round. I guess the eyes are probably too light as well, but that's easy enough to change anyway. I can see why someone would think Dreamer looks off if they're only really familiar with his post ECW work, but his face changed a lot over the years. For the era you were going for I think you've done an amazing job.

Also Lol at the Stevie Richards request. Stevie looks way older now, you'd need a new face texture (his face is so wrinkly these days its not funny), new body morph, and tweaks to the face morph for it to work. Besides which I seriously doubt he'll ever go back to WWE as an active competitor anyway, the guy is so banged up it's a miracle he's still wrestling. I'd be surprised if he could even get medical clearance to compete there, let alone handle the schedule. Not to mention they never used him as anything more than a jobber the first time around (which I must say was a complete waste, he should've at least been a solid mid carder), and even the most minor injury could force him to retire at this point. There's literally no upside to bringing him in at this point of his career, and far too much downside.

Thanks man, yeah I tried to make his face less round, but the template and the hair don't allow for it.  It's one of those instances where the benefits of the face template outweigh the limitations that it brings on.  And I tried almost all of them -- when I used the template on the bottom row/far left, a friend of mine asked if I was making Little Guido :p  Like you said, the hair doesn't help much either, as throwing it on immediately makes his face look extra-round.  Unfortunately there's only 2 hairstyles that really work for Dreamer, and only one works for his early look.  But thanks, I'm glad you get what I was trying to do with him.  I wasn't even going to make him first, but the Dreamer CAW I originally had d/l'ed stuck out like a sore thumb when I put him against ECW guys that I had made to look younger.  Also you're totally right, I wouldn't have noticed his eyes are a bit too light -- fortunately that's an easy change.

And that's exactly the same way I feel about Richards returning.  I love the guy; he was usually entertaining and his matches were generally good.  But there's no point in bringing him back as an in-ring performer.  He never had any credibility during his earlier runs, so bringing him in again 15 years later to put over young guys won't do much for him or for the guys he's putting over.  It's not like adding Stevie to the roster will will spike the ratings -- most of the casual AE fans that WWE is trying to get back likely forgot about him.  And I'm sure it'd be the same as last time too, with him competing (and losing) mostly on Superstars, rather than Raw/SD or PPVs.  If nothing else, maybe they should consider bringing him in as a manager for someone young that isn't good on the mic, but I don't know who -- plus WWE hasn't really used managers (aside from Lana) in quite some time.  So even if they did that, they probably wouldn't use him much.

• 1 month later...

I gotta ask, where in the HELL did you find good reference pictures to do the pt work on those vintage tie dye dudley boyz shirts? I can't find ANYTHING on google or yahoo. The clearest images I can find are of these caws. All I'm looking for are the "Dudley Boyz" and "3D Dudley Death Drop" logo's on the front and back. I can't find those shirts anywhere on any vintage site. They're my great white buffalo.

I gotta ask, where in the HELL did you find good reference pictures to do the pt work on those vintage tie dye dudley boyz shirts? I can't find ANYTHING on google or yahoo. The clearest images I can find are of these caws. All I'm looking for are the "Dudley Boyz" and "3D Dudley Death Drop" logo's on the front and back. I can't find those shirts anywhere on any vintage site. They're my great white buffalo.

I actually got the "Dudley Boyz" and "3D" logos by pausing the Heatwave 98 Dudleyville Streetfight match and screencapping them.  From there I cut out the logos and traced them, then re-colored what I traced since each Dudley had different color logos on their shirts.

The tie dye part was another story.  At this moment, I probably have about 160 different various tie dye prints saved on my computer just from doing Google/Bing image searches for the Dudleys' shirts :)  I searched for "cyan tie dye", "teal tie dye" "blue spiral tie dye", "spider print tie dye", etc and just saved anything that might look close to the Dudleys shirts.  Fortunately D-Von and Dick's shirts weren't very complicated and I was able to find almost exact matches to what they used to wear.  Buh Buh was a lot more work though, as I had to cut out and combine 3 different tie dye patterns into 1 image, since his shirt is definitely an odd pattern.

The tie dyes were one of the few times where logo stretch/fading actually worked to my advantage.  I placed different color prints on their shoulders and stretched them far enough that they faded into the main tie dye.

What console are you on?  If you still need the Dudley and 3D logos, let me know and I can PM them to you.

Ugh, I do need to start a new account so I can download all of these before 2k17 comes out. Great work. 

Thanks!!

While I'm here, I might as well mention that due to the glitchy servers, ALL my CAWs are currently online, and I've got 20 more upload slots to work with.  CC searches still seem to be messed up (I can't search for user content, and favorites doesn't seem to work either) but hashtag "Replicant" without any #'s seems to show everything I've got up.

Also:
-I posted movesets for Bret Hart & Ted DiBiase, in case anyone needs them
-I uploaded 1991 WWF Prime Time and Superstars arenas.  They're nothing special, but I hadn't seen them made.
-I made P.N. News :)

I just needed a mid-card face for a couple of months in my WCW Universe and someone to put Austin & Vader over, so I didn't put a ton of work into him.  His face looks decent and his moveset is about as accurate as I could do, but he's only got 1 attire and only uses 1 logo other than the face.  I'll post pics of him later tonight or tomorrow when I get time. 

I actually got the "Dudley Boyz" and "3D" logos by pausing the Heatwave 98 Dudleyville Streetfight match and screencapping them.  From there I cut out the logos and traced them, then re-colored what I traced since each Dudley had different color logos on their shirts.

The tie dye part was another story.  At this moment, I probably have about 160 different various tie dye prints saved on my computer just from doing Google/Bing image searches for the Dudleys' shirts :)  I searched for "cyan tie dye", "teal tie dye" "blue spiral tie dye", "spider print tie dye", etc and just saved anything that might look close to the Dudleys shirts.  Fortunately D-Von and Dick's shirts weren't very complicated and I was able to find almost exact matches to what they used to wear.  Buh Buh was a lot more work though, as I had to cut out and combine 3 different tie dye patterns into 1 image, since his shirt is definitely an odd pattern.

The tie dyes were one of the few times where logo stretch/fading actually worked to my advantage.  I placed different color prints on their shoulders and stretched them far enough that they faded into the main tie dye.

What console are you on?  If you still need the Dudley and 3D logos, let me know and I can PM them to you.

I'm on PC actually. I'm REALLY impressed with your PT work. I'm working on a re-texture of Tekken 57's Dudley Boyz mod at the moment that I'm planning on releasing sometime next month. I was having a hell of a time finding ONE SINGLE picture of one of those shirts that wasn't at an awkward angle. It straight up BAFFLES me that there isn't one available anywhere on google images. The shirts are so iconic, you would THINK someone SOMEWHERE would have one at these vintage t-shirt shops online. I even found where WWE released a dvd box set of One Night Stand 2005 that had one of the blue tie dye shirts bundled with it. Why there isn't a simple picture is beyond me.

The following is what I'm currently working with: Linky Link

LoL, it's funny that you offer me these logo's that you went to the trouble of screen capping and tracing etc. Actually, to be 100% brutally honest, to make mine, I copied your picture of Big Dick, and stretched the image larger in Photoshop to the size I needed, created a blank layer to draw on, and then I re-traced what you originally traced. I'm having a pretty good laugh about that right now. Jeez... If you want to pm me a copy of the logo's I can try yours out to see how they compare on Tek's models. If I end up going with yours, I'll gladly give you credit.

Edited by Matt6sic6

Any chance you can make Full Blooded Italians from ecw? 

I can definitely try.  I actually wanted to do JT Smith really bad, but photos and refs of him are damn near impossible to find.  Guido, Tracey, and Tommy shouldn't be nearly as hard; I just need to make room lol.

I'm on PC actually. I'm REALLY impressed with your PT work. I'm working on a re-texture of Tekken 57's Dudley Boyz mod at the moment that I'm planning on releasing sometime next month. I was having a hell of a time finding ONE SINGLE picture of one of those shirts that wasn't at an awkward angle. It straight up BAFFLES me that there isn't one available anywhere on google images. The shirts are so iconic, you would THINK someone SOMEWHERE would have one at these vintage t-shirt shops online. I even found where WWE released a dvd box set of One Night Stand 2005 that had one of the blue tie dye shirts bundled with it. Why there isn't a simple picture is beyond me.

The following is what I'm currently working with: Linky Link

LoL, it's funny that you offer me these logo's that you went to the trouble of screen capping and tracing etc. Actually, to be 100% brutally honest, to make mine, I copied your picture of Big Dick, and stretched the image larger in Photoshop to the size I needed, created a blank layer to draw on, and then I re-traced what you originally traced. I'm having a pretty good laugh about that right now. Jeez... If you want to pm me a copy of the logo's I can try yours out to see how they compare on Tek's models. If I end up going with yours, I'll gladly give you credit.

Thanks man, yeah it's crazy how hard it is to find refs for some of the ECW originals.  The Network helps, but even then, most of the Arena shows aren't on there.  I remember back in the day, ECW would publish fairly high quality photos from events right after they'd happen, but most of those pics are nowhere to be found. 

I sent you the logos, so I hope they work out for you.  And if you need any more help or logos for them, feel free to ask!

And as promised, here's everyone's #1 in demand wrestling rapper... PN News

AKQHMDZ4-gdZLbJbIWt525ZxcPHEHju8El4_KyNy

lHqGfQqBcIhfXfiGXkpx_8-e5aOdSszrzaqQDZlZ

His morph looks good against smaller guys like Austin, but not so much if you put him against Vader, Rikishi, etc.  But there's not much I could do about that.

zn6IyGhnt-3ERfj0XBUY8DrvraWNASp6jMHFCHgqk4UcOSi-IuMFZ0rmCqkit6-FIDtGuoLeRZsZNnko

The best part about him is that he only uses 1 logo aside from the face. 
Again, not my best work, but considering I only put about 2-3 hours into his model, he turned out OK.  Watching old matches and doing his moveset probably took longer than anything. 

And I've got another early 90's jobber pretty much done too, but I'm waiting for the CC servers to get back to their normal crappy state before uploading him.  I'll post pics of him in a day or two once he's fully done.

I also agree, I would love to see FBI including JT. Any chance of past and current Vampiro as well as an old ECW tag team The Headhunters ?

Oh man, the Headhunters would be fun to have.  Probably no on Vampiro but I'll see what I can do with the Headhunters.  No guarantees though as it really depends on how many slots I can free up after getting through this year of Universe, and whether or not I can find any decent photos where they're not sticking their tongues out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any updates on Full Blooded Italians plus JT Smith and possibly The HeadHunters?

Sorry man I haven't really worked on anything lately.  I've just been getting through Universe (I'm a month away from WrestleMania now) so then I'll see what I can do. 

I did upload Skinner about a month ago but forgot to say anything... not like he was in demand at all lol, but I really wanted him to go against Bret at Tuesday in Texas.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Again, he's not my best work... but I made him using only 3 logos, and he's got a fun and accurate moveset.

His alt attire is based on Tuesday in Texas

Now at the actual event, he had half of his left sleeve still attached to his shirt.  I did try putting the plaid shirt logo on his arm, but it just looked like crap.  He still turned out fairly decent considering I only put a few hours of work into him -- and a lot of that was watching some of his old matches.

If the FBI/JT Smith happen, I'll be sure and let you know.  Of course Guido would be easy to do; it's the others who don't have many good photos on the internet.  As for the Headhunters, I looked for face photos for them but I just don't see it happening.  They'd be fun to have though.  I kind of want to make Jason Knight (with wrestling and manager attires), and Maxx Payne lol as I really want to do Cactus/Maxx vs the Nasty Boys for some reason... but that mostly depends on how soon I get 2K17.

Edited by Replicant13