All creations can be found on Xbox One by searching hashtag "REPLICANT13" or by searching for the individual wrestler.

UPDATE:  Uploaded 6/15/2016

"The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer

TD%2BCAW01.png

(See page 5 for more pics)

Credit & thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

---------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 6/6/2016

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas and Mr. Hughes

Shane%2BCAW10.png
Hughes%2BCAW01.png

(See page 5 for attire pics)

-------------

Update:  Uploaded 6/2/2016

Face update for Jerry Lawler

Lawler%2BNew%2BCAW01.png

(See page 4 for attire and before/after pics)

----------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 6/1/2016

King Mabel

Mabel%2BCAW01.pngMabel%2BCAW06.png

(See page 4 for more attire pics)

-------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 5/26/2016

Face Updates for the Bodydonnas

BD%2BUpdate01.png

BD%2BUpdate03.png

BD%2BUpdate06.png

(See Page 4 for more pics)

Note:  The Bodydonnas have been taken down to make room for more uploads.  Message me on here or over Xbox Live to arrange a re-upload.

--------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 5/23/2016

"Double J" Jeff Jarrett with New Gen & Attitude Era attires

Jarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal16.pngJarrett%2BCAW%2BFinal08.png

(see page 4 for attire pics)

-------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 5/14/2016

Mustafa Saed of The Gangstas

mustcaw05.pngmustcaw13.png

(more attire pics on page 4)

Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for the moveset!

Note:  Mustafa has been taken down to make room for more uploads.  Message me on here or over Xbox Live to arrange a re-upload.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 5/11/2016

The Dudley Boyz - Buh Buh Ray, D-Von, and Big Dick

DudleyCAW15.png

DudleyCAW08.png

DudleyCAW01.png

Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets and the bib overalls!

(More pics of their attires on page 4)

-----------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 5/7/2016

Stevie Richards face/attire update

SRN%2BCAW01.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 4/30/2016

ECW Era Rhino

Rhino%2BCAW15.pngRhino%2BCAW05.png

(More pics of his attires on page 4)

Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 4/26/2016

Axl & Ian Rotten, The Bad Breed!

BB%2BCAW18.pngBB%2BCAW29.png

Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

UPDATE:  Uploaded 4/19/2016

Al Snow & Marty Jannetty!

NR%2BCAW01.pngNR%2BCAW13.png

Their alt attires...

NR%2BCAW17.png

Huge thanks to Keith Majors for doing Al Snow's moveset!

-------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 4/13/2016

2 Cold Scorpio
(with custom hair :))

Scorpio%2BCAW04.png

Scorpio%2BCAW05.png

(Attire pics on page 4)

Note:  2 Cold Scorpio has been taken down to make room for more uploads.  Message me on here or over Xbox Live for a re-up.

---------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded 4/10/2016

Terry Funk face update!

Funk%2BCAW%2Bnew06.png

Funk%2BCAW%2Bnew08.png

(Comparison pics on page 4)

UPDATE:  Uploaded 4/3/2016

The Extreme Shah, Hack Meyers!

Hack%2BMeyers%2BCAW01.png

Hack%2BMeyers%2BCAW12.png

(More pics and a video of him in action on page 4)

-----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 3/23/2016

The Extreme Luchador, Super Crazy!
SC%2BCAW09.png

SC%2BCAW04.png

Credit to Keith Majors for the moveset!
(More pics on page 3)

---------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 3/15/2016

The Sandman!

Sandman%2BWIP21.png

Sandman%2BWIP15.png

(More pics on page 3)

-------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 3/9/2016

John Kronus of the Eliminators!

Kronus%252520CAW05.png

Credit to Keith Majors for the moveset!

(More pics of his attires on page 3)

Note:  Kronus has been taken down to make room for more uploads.  Message me here or on Xbox Live if you need him re-uploaded.

-------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 3/2/2016

The Bruise Brothers Ron & Don Harris w/ DOA Skull & 8-Ball alt attires!

DOA%252520WIP011.png

DOA%252520CAW01.png

DOA%252520CAW12.png

DOA%252520CAW08.png

Credit to Keith Majors for their movesets!

(See page 3 for more pics)

-----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 2/22/2016

"Prime Time" Brian Lee with DOA Chainz alt attire

BLEE%252520CAW18.png

BLEE%252520CAW05.png

BLEE%252520CAW12.png

Credit to Keith Majors for the moveset.

More pics on page 3!

Note:  The Bruise Brothers & Brian Lee have been taken offline to make room for more uploads.  Message me on here or over Xbox Live for a re-up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 2/19/2016

Billy Gunn edit with DX and Smoking Gunns attires

BG%252520Edit01.png

BG%252520Edit03.png

Credit to SMK for the lips on the DX attire's trunks (all I did was color them).

Use it as an alt attire for DX, or use it as a CAW for Smoking Gunns -- the moveset and entrance are based on his time in The Smoking Gunns.  He'll be called "Billy Guan" but it matches Bart.

------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 2/16/2016

The Road Dogg Jesse James!

RD%252520WIP28.png

RD%252520WIP31.png

RD%252520WIP33.png

Be sure to check page 2 for instructions on how to add the "missing" logo on the back of his alt attire shirt!

---------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 2/11/2016

The Pitbulls!

PBCAW04.png

PBCAW09.png

PBCAW21.png

(More pics in post #40)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 2/7/2016

Bart Gunn with Smoking Gunns & Brawl For All attires

BG%252520WIP13.png

Note:  Bart Gunn has been taken down to make room for more uploads.  Message me here or over Xbox Live for a re-upload.

---------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 2/1/2016

The Original Mackdaddys of Violence, Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge -- PUBLIC ENEMY!

TPE%252520WIP35.png
TPE%252520WIP33.png

(More pics + their alt attire on page 2 of this thread)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 1/22/2016

My updated Sycho Sid!

Sid%252520New08.png

Sid%252520New04.png

(Improved face texture via GIMP, improved face/body morph, removed body texture I was using from CC, replaced kneepad logos with transparent logos, added actual images of his jacket buttons to vest, tweaked attributes and entrance).-- More pics in post 26

I also tweaked Sunny's hair color for her main (Bodydonna) attire and re-uploaded her.  The picture below this is now how Sunny's hair looks if you d/l her. 

----------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Uploaded 1/20/2016

The Bodydonnas! (Skip, Zip, and Sunny)

BD%252520CAW23.png

BD%252520CAW11.png

(More pics in post 25 of this thread)

NOTE - Skip & Zip have been taken offline to make room for more uploads.  Message me here or on Xbox Live if you need a re-up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Uploaded 1/8/2016

Yokozuna and his American spokesperson, James E. Cornette!

YZCAW13.png

YZCAW04.png

JC%252520CAW09.png

NOTE:  Cornette & Yokozuna have been taken offline to make room for more uploads.  Message me for a re-up if you need them.

(More pics in post 20 of this thread)
------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Uploaded 1/2/2016 

"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan w/ Bash at the Beach '94 alt attire

KS%252520CAW02.png

KS%252520CAW05.png

(See post 15 in this thread for more pics)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Uploaded 12/31/15

Early ECW Stevie Richards (w/ b.W.o. alt attire)

SR%252520CAW06.png

(More pics in post 14 of this thread)
----------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I hadn't signed up here before, other than I didn't have anything worth sharing with you guys.  Anyways, some of you might know me from the 2K forums, and you might have seen some of my CAWs in the "Share your CAWs thread" (if you skim between all the "original" CAWs). 

I only made 1 CAW in 2K15 (my faceless MyCareer wrestler), and in 2K14, I made 2 "Enhancement Talent" CAWs done No Mercy style, where each CAW contained 4 different jobbers (Jim Powers, Barry Horowitz, Duane Gill, and Conquistador #1 were 1 CAW, while The Brooklyn Brawler, Tom Stone, Iron Mike Sharpe, and Conquistador #2 were another CAW).  But after editing some CAWs I downloaded this year, I decided to give creating a shot this year to add to my New Gen/early AE Universe.

So here's what I've got:

Bob Backlund

I just updated my first CAW that I made, 2-time WWF Champion Bob Backlund.  He's based around 1994-95 from his epic heel run. 

His first attire (in-ring)

BB%252520New08.png

BB%252520New07.png

His hair is a little bit darker since that pic, but I wanted to show how I got rid of the sideburns on his hair.

BB%252520New12.png

His alt attire

BB%252520New05.png

BB%252520New06.png

He doesn't have a 2nd finisher (I gave him the Buzzkiller but no new Chickenwing) since I didn't want to add DLC moves so everyone can download him.  But I do plan on posting a DLC-required moveset for him at some point.

Sycho Sid

(Gotta love the framerate drop during the pyro)

Hakushi

So after Sid, I finally downloaded GIMP.  And after I saw what it could do, I decided to go all out on one of my favorites, Jinsei Shinzaki, AKA Hakushi.

Caw04.pngCaw03.pngCaw02.png

His alt attire is plain with no tattoos, and slightly graying hair.  He does have a bandana, which isn't shown in the pic, but it's there if you d/l him.

HakushiCAW01.png

His moveset is based off of his WWF run, so if any Shinzaki fans are wodnering why some moves might be missing from his moveset, that's why. 

Here he is in action against Bret Hart

Of course it's the one time I win with a sig and not a finisher.  For anyone wondering, his finishers are a diving moonsault and sit out powerbomb.

Jerry "The King" Lawler

There weren't any Lawler CAWs up that I liked, because they either didn't use face photos or were based off of the wrong eras.  This Lawler is based off 93-96, where he feuded with Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, and Jake Roberts.

Lawler%252520CAW01.pngLawler%252520CAW04.pngLawler%252520CAW05.png

The alt attire is based off KOTR 95 and the Kiss My Foot match against Bret.

Lawler%252520CAW03.png

I decided to do the '95 attire since it's easy enough for anyone to change him into his 1996 attire (just change the tights to black).

Terry Funk

Once again, there weren't any Funk CAWs up that I liked, so I decided to make my own.  And those tights were a LOT harder to make than you'd think.  They didn't turn out perfect due to logo stretching/warping, but I'm happy with them. 

TerryFunkCaw04.pngTerryFunkCaw03.png

His alt attire has yellow/black/gray tights and a different shirt. 

TerryFunkCaw02.pngTerryFunkCaw01.png

Here he is in action against a mashup Raven CAW I made by combining CMCJack and Dre41's CAWs and throwing on a Ministry band shirt.  I'm pretty sure Raven's tattoos are by BigChrisSpirito.

"The Mountie" Jacques Rougeau

The Mountie was always one of the most entertaining heels, and with the Legends DLC featuring The Big Bossman and Roddy Piper, I needed him in my game.  Of course the coat isn't perfect, but there really weren't many options for it.

Quebecer21.pngQuebecer22.png

His alt Quebecers attire: 

Quebecer24.pngQuebecer23.png

NOTE:  I did add buttons to his Quebecers shirt after those pics.

But what good is Jacques having a Quebecer attire if you don't have Pierre?

Quebecer Pierre (Carl Ouellet)

Pierre's only got one (Quebecers) attire, but the reason why is because I wanted to keep his face as unaltered as possible (you'll see why in a second)

JPL%252520CAW02.pngJPL%252520CAW03.png

(Again, I did add buttons to his attire after I took those pics)

Quebecer16.pngQuebecer19.png

Jean-Pierre Lafitte

Another one of my underrated favorites.  I know there aren't a lot of people clamoring for a CAW of him, but I wanted him in my game.  It took a lot of workarounds to make him.  For one, there aren't any eye patches in the game, so I toyed with the eye placement and replaced it with a makeshit eyepatch.  Also, there aren't any mesh tank tops in the game, so... I made one.  His attire is based off of IYH Sept 95, where he faced Bret Hart.

Quebecer02.pngQuebecer28.png

I think I accidentally gave him Terminator's jacket, as apparently it says there's DLC on him.  I do plan on removing it and re-uploading by this weekend, since the only reason I gave him a leather jacket to begin with was because of the storyline where he "stole" Bret Hart's jacket.

Quebecer27.png

His Quebecers attire is included, however he's got a "fake" eye added

Quebecer12.png

But other than the eye, the only real difference is his theme music and entrance.  So for those of you who can deal with the fake eye, I'd suggest getting JP Lafitte.  Otherwise, that's why the plain Pierre is up.

The Godwinns

I absolutely needed the Godwinns for my New Gen/AE Universe, but no one had made them well.  So I decided to give it a shot.  Finding face photos and doing their movesets were the hardest parts, but I think it was worth it in the end.

Henry O. Godwinn

GCAW20.pngGCAW19.png

His alt attire is his heel 97-98 look.

Phineas I. Godwinn

GCAW22.pngGCAW21.pngGCAW13.png

His alt attire (Heel 97-98)

GCAW08.pngGCAW09.png

I'm glad I did this version and not Mideon, since there were way less tattoos to deal with :)

GCAW02.pngGCAW04.png

I'll keep this thread updated as I add more.  I've got plans for Stevie Richards, Kevin Sullivan, The Bodydonnas, Ahmed Johnson, The Pitbulls, Public Enemy, and (hopefully, if I can find a good face pic) a mid-90's "Double J" Jeff Jarrett. 

These can all be found by searching "Replicant13" on Xbox One community creations.  Enjoy!

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

I was hoping someone would do the Mountie. A couple of little things, the yellow stripe should be thicker, and should leave a gap before the boots, as Jacques turned up his pant legs. Otherwise, love it.

I was hoping someone would do the Mountie. A couple of little things, the yellow stripe should be thicker, and should leave a gap before the boots, as Jacques turned up his pant legs. Otherwise, love it.

these are dope, another guy bringing more variety to the X1 side is always welcomed

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!!

What's the search tags for these?

They're all tagged with "Replicant13" (my gamertag, no spaces), but most of them can also be found pretty easily by searching the wrestler's name, since there aren't many Hakushis, Godwinns, or Quebecers up. If you get Backlund, make sure you get the updated one that just went up in the past day or so.

I've started working on Stevie Richards and Kevin Sullivan, which I'll post WIP pics of later.

Edited by Replicant13

these are dope, another guy bringing more variety to the X1 side is always welcomed

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!!

What's the search tags for these?

They're all tagged with "Replicant13" (my gamertag, no spaces), but most of them can also be found pretty easily by searching the wrestler's name, since there aren't many Hakushis, Godwinns, or Quebecers up. If you get Backlund, make sure you get the updated one that just went up in the past day or so.

I've started working on Stevie Richards and Kevin Sullivan, which I'll post WIP pics of later.

Welcome to the forums bro! i just got your email and responded.

Your stuff looks great as usual.

yeah he does great work, he was doing a bunch of retro created stories in wwe13 and 2k14 as well. too bad those servers are gone forever

yeah he does great work, he was doing a bunch of retro created stories in wwe13 and 2k14 as well. too bad those servers are gone forever

Thanks man!  Yeah I miss Story Designer, I've pretty much got everything I need to re-make my Bret Hart 92-96 story in this game but... the mode isn't there lol.  At least I'll be able to do most of it in Universe.  Minus the cutscenes, but oh well.

the godwinns are amazing. got to get those

Thanks!  I really appreciate it.  I love all your CAWs too, I think I've got everything you've made except for Shark Boy.  Part of the reason I made the Godwinns was to go against your awesome Headbangers whenever I get to 96-97 in Universe.

Ah seen on the 2k side! nice to see you join up!

Thanks!  Yeah I figured it was about time once they merged the "real" CAWs thread with the original CAWs and un-stickied everything lol.  I finally got your AJ and Dee's Survivor Series 92 Perfect attire, and great work as always.  I'm gonna need another 100 slots if you guys keep putting out so many good CAWs :)

Edited by Replicant13

Thanks man!  Yeah I miss Story Designer, I've pretty much got everything I need to re-make my Bret Hart 92-96 story in this game but... the mode isn't there lol.  At least I'll be able to do most of it in Universe.  Minus the cutscenes, but oh well.

the godwinns are amazing. got to get those

Thanks!  I really appreciate it.  I love all your CAWs too, I think I've got everything you've made except for Shark Boy.  Part of the reason I made the Godwinns was to go against your awesome Headbangers whenever I get to 96-97 in Universe.

Ah seen on the 2k side! nice to see you join up!

Thanks!  Yeah I figured it was about time once they merged the "real" CAWs thread with the original CAWs and un-stickied everything lol.  I finally got your AJ and Dee's Survivor Series 92 Perfect attire, and great work as always.  I'm gonna need another 100 slots if you guys keep putting out so many good CAWs :)

yeah man i miss story designer even if it was a mess at times. atleast with that mode i could fix any cutscenes that didn't show up for my videos. same with story collection. oh well. with you here i have a reason to browse the x1 section lol

I have your Mountie. All I need now is a SummerSlam 91 arena and Jacques can get his revenge on the Bossman!!

Awesome, I hope you like him.  His moveset was a lot of fun to do, cuz it meant re-watching old squash matches.  His real two hand chokeslam isn't in the game, but at least there's a decent substitute for it.

Hopefully we'll get the actual SummerSlam 91 arena through the DLC Showcase, since the Bushwhackers/Disasters match from there is being covered. 

Who's next? Any idea?

I'm thinking it'll be this guy

SR%252520WIP04.png

...but I really don't know what I'm gonna do for his clothes.  I'll either use the Vaudevillains shirt or a plain sleeveless shirt, since there aren't any cutoff shirts for guys.  I'm thinking early ECW and BWO attires, although Right to Censor would be pretty easy to do too.

For his jean shorts... I have an idea of what I'm gonna do, but I don't know if it'll work.  I also started Kevin Sullivan (Dungeon of Doom style) but I didn't get much time to work on him last night, and I can't decide which hair to use lol.

Edited by Replicant13

Just uploaded... everybody's favorite lackey, Dancin' Stevie Richards

SR%252520CAW06.pngSR%252520CAW04.png

And he's got makeshit Daisy Dukes shorts :)

I would've loved to have given him a cutoff t-shirt, but that didn't work out.  I used the David Lee Roth shirt because that was the only shirt he wore from that time where I could find both the front and back.

His alt BWO attire

SR%252520CAW03.pngSR%252520CAW01.png

I considered making a 2nd version of him with Right To Censor gear, and I was going to do it, but go figure, there isn't a short sleeve button up shirt in the game. 

Definitely not my best work, but if you compare him to the other ones that are up...  yeah :)

Also, a very early pic of my next creation

Sully%252520WIP01.png

I've finally got logos for the robe ready so I can get rid of the red trim.  I hope to have him done in the next couple of days.

Now I'm not expecting a ton of downloads from this one, but if you can't tell, I'm a Pillman fan.  Considering he's finally in the game again, I figured the roster needed the Bookerman himself, Kevin Sullivan.

KS%252520CAW07.png

If you looked at my WIP pics, I had to change entrance robes from my work in progress pic, because any time I'd paste the lightning bolts on it, the robe would turn blotchy red lol. 

KS%252520CAW03.png

KS%252520CAW09.png

I know ArguableAtol has a nice 80's Varsity Club Sullivan already uploaded, but there aren't any based off 90's WCW and his Taskmaster gimmick.

His alt attire is based off Bash at the Beach '94, where he and Cactus Jack faced Paul Orndorff & Paul Roma.  I could've just gone with a generic black or red trunk Sully attire, but I figured the arena is in the game, so why not.  Plus he wore the purple trunks a lot when he teamed up with Cactus.

KS%252520CAW13.png

KS%252520CAW11.png

I added some logos to his head hoping to give a balding look to Ambrose's 2K15 hair.  Honestly, there aren't any great hair options for him in this game.  Oh, and the double stomp can't be used as a sig/finisher, so there's that.  Still, I think he turned out OK.

More pics are in the OP if anyone wants to see them.  Search tags: Taskmaster, Kevin Sullivan, WCW, Bookerman, classic, legend, Replicant13

Edited by Replicant13

Who's next?

I didn't save this draft, but after I fix his face a bit more, maybe this guy:

JC%252520WIP02.png

But I'd like to upload him with someone he managed...  I've got an idea of who it's going to be, but no early pics worth sharing yet.  So as the saying goes, "#STAYTUNED!" :)

Ah, nostalgia. Thanks for the unique CAWs. I started watching around '94-95 so these are perfect. Love the Hakushi and the Godwinns. Grabbed them for my universe. Great work. 

Ah, nostalgia. Thanks for the unique CAWs. I started watching around '94-95 so these are perfect. Love the Hakushi and the Godwinns. Grabbed them for my universe. Great work. 

Thanks man, yeah I've been watching since the mid 80's but the New Gen era is definitely one of my favorite periods.  I never got to go all out on a New Gen Universe so that's part of the reason I'm making all these CAWs lol.

Can you do a Giant Gonzalez

I could try, but he'd be way down the line.  I'd be a lot more inclined to do him if we had the '91 Undertaker from last year in the game.  But if I can find a good face photo and some shots of his gear I might try after I finish the guys (and one girl) I have planned.

So in my last post, I said that since I was doing Cornette, I wanted to do someone he managed too.  Well, here's what I got:

YZCAW16.png

YZCAW04.png

YZCAW06.pngYZCAW05.png

The robe is a 2K14 texture but the other logos are by me.  The robe itself was a pain to apply, but the1st attire has 1 layer left in case anyone wants to add an elbow pad or some wrist tape to him.  If there were more than 2 attires per CAW, I would've done his debut or RR'93 attire, but considering he only wore those attires once or twice, I went with what most people would probably use.

YZCAW01.pngYZCAW02.pngYZCAW03.pngYZCAW25.pngYZCAW26.png

The alt attire has a beard/elbowpad/finger and wrist tape, and the tights are slightly darker like they were between 94-96.

Of course CAW weight detection for super heavyweights doesn't work at the moment, but if you need him for your Universe and you're as sick as I am of the discolored/pixeled face and fully buffed out body Yokozuna CAWs that are on Xbox One, give him a shot.

As for Jim Cornette...

JC%252520CAW07.pngJC%252520CAW01.pngJC%252520CAW03.png

I went with one of his more iconic looks (also worn at SummerSlam '93) for his first attire. 

JC%252520CAW05.pngJC%252520CAW06.png

For his alt attire, I went with KOTR'96, since the arena is in the game, and it was the only funny tie he wore that I could find a photo of.

I gave Cornette a moveset and entrance, even though most people won't use him as a wrestler.  I needed some more managers for my Universe, and he was first on my list.  Another positive for people who have had to delete logos multiple times -- aside from the face, he only uses 1 custom logo :)

Anyways, I hope someone enjoys these.  They can be found by searching "Replicant13" on Xbox One.

Simply amaZing. Great job!

Are these all uploaded? What is ur gamertag bruh?

Thank you!!  Yup everything is uploaded, my gamertag is Replicant13 (no spaces) and everything can be found by searching with it.

I'm not sure if Cornette and Yokozuna are up or not though -- I THINK they are, since they're showing up when I search for them and when I search by User Content, but they're not showing up in my upload slots.  So if you can't find them or can't download them, let me know.  Otherwise I might've gotten 2 extra upload slots because of their crappy servers glitching :)

• 2 weeks later...

do you do requests for older (non) wwe guys

Sorry I just saw your post, I've got plans for 5 or 6 more guys and that'll be it this year.  I'm running out of upload slots and CAW slots, and once the Showcase DLC hits, I'll be spending all my time in Universe.

Anyways, here are my latest creations... The Bodydonnas.

BD%252520CAW01.png

Candido gave me a lot of trouble at first, but after changing his hair and tweaking his eyes a bit, I think I finally got him down.

BD%252520CAW02.png

BD%252520CAW03.png

His alt attire is the blue singlet, and he's got different hair that also works for his debut in '95.

BD%252520CAW17.png

BD%252520CAW16.png

Since the Blonde Bombshell top rope powerbomb isn't in the game, I based his moveset entirely off of 95-96 WWF... so his finisher is a top rope hurricanrana. 

Dr. Tom Prichard AKA Zip:

BD%252520CAW10.png

BD%252520CAW18.png

Again, most of his real moves aren't even in the game, but I did the best I could with his moveset.

His alt attire is also the blue singlet:

BD%252520CAW12.png

BD%252520CAW13.png

All logos/textures were created by me.

Oh, and since I hadn't made a Diva this year, I figured this would be the time to try it....

BD%252520CAW14.png

BD%252520CAW06.png

She's not perfect, but I did my best.  Just be thankful I didn't use a current photo of her :)

I gave Sunny a moveset just in case someone wants to wrestle as her.  It's mostly dirty moves and slaps, but it's there. 
Her alt attire is from her run with the Smoking Gunns:

BD%252520CAW07.png

BD%252520CAW09.png

Anyways, I hope someone likes these.  If you can get hashtags to work, they're all up under their names, "REPLICANT13", and "THE_BODYDONNAS". 

My next project will be another tag team from around the same era, but this time from ECW.  I don't have any WIP photos yet though as I just finally got some of the logos created and uploaded,  And the sad part is I've still got another half dozen logos to create.

Edited by Replicant13

I know I said that another tag team would be next, but since I had an empty CAW slot, I decided to completely re-do my Sycho Sid Vicious/Justice. 

Sid%252520New06.png

Sid%252520New03.png

I'm pretty much a novice at GIMP/Photoshop still, but my first Sid was created in Windows Paint... and it showed.  No matter what I did, I couldn't get his lips and eyes to not look off.  So since I had the chance, I re-did his face texture in GIMP and completely started over.  Before, I was using a body texture from CC by TheKris100.  This time, all of Sid's logos/textures are by me.  I replaced the non-transparent kneepad logos with transparent ones (you might already have them if you've d/l'ed my Terry Funk or Bodydonnas), and I used pictures of the buttons on his vest instead of in-game designs this time.  All logos/moveset/entrance by me.

His alt attire is still red trunks based off IYH May '95:

Sid%252520New07.png

So if you still need Sid, or are looking for a different one, give mine a shot.

Also, I updated Sunny's hair and re-uploaded her.  I had changed her hair to a bright blonde right before uploading her last time, but after a couple days, I didn't care for it.  So I went back to something similar to what I originally gave her.  The updated Sunny can be seen in the OP.  Only 5 or 6 people had downloaded her, so I figured I might as well do it now.  In case you're one of those 5 people and want to save yourself a d/l, you can change it yourself by making the hair R:214 G:194 B:124 with color wheel 46.