[Rendered caws Save 1 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] WWE / NXT current roster / Indy, ROH and TNA wrestlers

BlackBen83

Hello guyz, Tama Tonga renders added in the save today ;)

SAM_4896.JPG

I need to work on the last render this evening : Shinsuke, and I'll try to fix the save for this sunday.

The list was updated : Rosa Mendes was delete and replaced by a great Elias Samson for NXT (Thanks to JK Man for the caw and Jimmy2Drags for the render).

Enjoy ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Thank you bro can't wait for the release date

No prob ^^ the save is uploading on mediafire, I've updated the topic on page 1 with a complete list (added Arenas, Belts and Logos rendered).

Edited by BlackBen83

No prob ^^ the save is uploading on mediafire, I've updated the topic on page 1 with a complete list (added Arenas, Belts and Logos rendered).

Enjoy guyz, the save is on mediafire, see page 1 ;)

Have a good game on old gen !

And see you later for the next DLC.

Ben.

Ben.

Thank you bro I'm uncork the champagne right now :p

Ben.

Thank you bro I'm uncork the champagne right now :p

Very happy for you guyz, now I can play too and begin my Universe mode :p

Bro is the patch 1.04 required for the save?

ps: I don't know why but with the patch 1.04 the entrances of finn balor (demon and nxt), kevin owens and dolph ziggler championship aren't in the game, when I try to select them the game skips the entrances goddammit. Is it happened also to you guys?

Edited by Domy99

Bro is the patch 1.04 required for the save?

ps: I don't know why but with the patch 1.04 the entrances of finn balor (demon and nxt), kevin owens and dolph ziggler championship aren't in the game, when I try to select them the game skips the entrances goddammit. Is it happened also to you guys?

Yes it's a patch 1.04 save.

And I've only try some exhibition matches with the Bullet Club, and some renders wrestlers for example. I don't understand why Finn Balor, Kevin Owens and Dolph entrances doesn't work, the patch 1.04 must to add those entrances... Celebrations Entrances (Patch 1.04)

See your TU why not?

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Thanks bro , it works perfect, exept Brockyln NXT arena , missing logos, but no problem , thanks !!!

Man I didn't try the save yet. Is Johnny Gargano in game? And what means nxt takeover brooklyn hasn't logos? Is the default arena?

Thank You for the awesome save Ben and thank you for adding shinsuke into the game,now if you guys will excuse me i wanna go to 2k16 and boma ye someones head off!!!!

Man I didn't try the save yet. Is Johnny Gargano in game? And what means nxt takeover brooklyn hasn't logos? Is the default arena?

No I'm sorry Domy, there's only the wrestlers named in the page 1 list. Gargano is not in the save, I need place to inject my rendered Bullet Club, but I can inject with a fresh save a Gargano if you want. Tell me just the number of the slot you want for your save ;)

Thank You for the awesome save Ben and thank you for adding shinsuke into the game,now if you guys will excuse me i wanna go to 2k16 and boma ye someones head off!!!!

No problem John, Shinsuke renders has been the more simple to inject in game with the KG Tools :)

Thank you! But do I have to inject all the CAWS into Horizon? Or just the save? Sorry for the dumb question, lol.

Iconlexa, you need to inject the save with Horizon on a USB device, replace, rehash and resign my save by your save :) I think it will work. So tell me if it doesn't work, the Smacktalks community could help you :) 

Edited by BlackBen83

What did I do wrong , I changed the profile id of the console id and device id , usually saved refresh and resing , and load the game the following mesangem and displayed: Since the downoadable content tha you downoadable previous can't be found, the save data can't be loaded correcty..

Try only to inject caws and my save on Horizon (forgot the DLCs if you have them already). And double click the savedata.DAT on Horizon -> go to "content" and replace by your save (your ID) - > Save, Rehash and Resign.