[Rendered caws Save 1 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] WWE / NXT current roster / Indy, ROH and TNA wrestlers

BlackBen83

Bro I suggest you to keep alexa bliss and remove mia yim, just a tip bro ;)

Oh why not ^^ but I've more problem with the 2015 attire render (Red or White w/ Blake and Murphy), only the blue (2014) seems working :(

And I love Mia Yim, I try to inject Athena also.

Edited by BlackBen83

Oh why not ^^ but I've more problem with the 2015 attire render (Red or White w/ Blake and Murphy), only the blue (2014) seems working :(

Oh ok Athena is also awesome but not at mia yim level :p I really like mia yim but I'd prefer have ingame a current wwe star then an indy female wrestler 

Oh ok Athena is also awesome but not at mia yim level :p I really like mia yim but I'd prefer have ingame a current wwe star then an indy female wrestler 

Oh yes I understand, I need to search anothers renders ;)

Ben if you accept requests, I would have Solomon Crowe in this save cause I think he is awesome and he was at nxt so... I think it's good to keep him and remove aksana or rosa mendes, they're not even wrestlers LOL

Ben if you accept requests, I would have Solomon Crowe in this save cause I think he is awesome and he was at nxt so... I think it's good to keep him and remove aksana or rosa mendes, they're not even wrestlers LOL

Yes I'm agree with you. I think add Solomon Crow NXT version, just DL tomorrow and change the hair (not long hair). I need to crop the 2014 render, because current renders doesn't work. I've tried two times and caw have been delete.

I've fixed today : Tommy Dreamer, Kurt Angle and Tye Dillinger ;)

I see also that some slots were corrupted by "bad DL caws" :p, so now, after refresh, I've four free slot again to include another wrestlers. Perhaps some Legends or WCW will not be on the finish save. I don't know at the moment.

Edited by BlackBen83

Ok bro it's awesome so only 4 slots empty and some fix with renders and the save will be ready right? Btw you're awesome as always and I hope you'll be able to fix some superstars and inject 4 good caws in the save ;)

ps: I think that the problem with the renders is because you put mip maps in the dds file. You have to save the file in dxt1 with 1 bit alpha and without mip maps. I know this because I put a lot of renders in wwe 2k14 caws 

Ok bro it's awesome so only 4 slots empty and some fix with renders and the save will be ready right? Btw you're awesome as always and I hope you'll be able to fix some superstars and inject 4 good caws in the save ;)

ps: I think that the problem with the renders is because you put mip maps in the dds file. You have to save the file in dxt1 with 1 bit alpha and without mip maps. I know this because I put a lot of renders in wwe 2k14 caws 

Thanks ^^ yeah the save'll be finished soon, I think again one or two weeks of work.

I'll try to save the .DDS file like you told me :) and try to re-inject Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke renders to try, thx bro. If it work I could finish the NXT roster. In general I save .DDS in dxt5 without mipmaps (choice 8 if I remember).

yeah, those renders are top notch.

Thanks Jam ^^

Edited by BlackBen83

Bro i have one request:- If you could also unlock all the npc in the save and change the nikki bella's gender to male so that we can used all nps straight from the main menu

Thanks in advance

Ok I'll try to make one classic save, and one unlock save when all renders will be injected. :)

Can someone explain me how to inject them? I'm new to this.

See here for more information and read the .pdf : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/59067-wwe-2k16-xbox-360-save-editor-and-ps3-trainer/

PDF is very well done , tutorials too. I am newbie in programmation since this year and I can tell you that tool works great. So enjoy ;)

Edited by BlackBen83

Ok guyz, hello all, how are you? :)

I have some "little" bad news, the current NXT renders for a lot of superstars doesn't work, I need to try the 2014 renders for all the NXT guyz and girls written in "red". Solomon Crowe is impossible to render :( sorry Domy99. I will try to add The Brian Kendrick in NXT if I can.

I'll try to finish this Sunday ECW / Alumni / WCW renders (some superstars have been changed).

For the NXT, I'll inject one new render of Alexa Bliss (if it work), another of Mason Ryan and Sylvester Lefort.

The ROH / TNA and Indy roster is fully rendered. Pics this sunday.

Ok guyz, hello all, how are you? :)

I have some "little" bad news, the current NXT renders for a lot of superstars doesn't work, I need to try the 2014 renders for all the NXT guyz and girls written in "red". Solomon Crowe is impossible to render :( sorry Domy99. I will try to add The Brian Kendrick in NXT if I can.

I'll try to finish this Sunday ECW / Alumni / WCW renders (some superstars have been changed).

For the NXT, I'll inject one new render of Alexa Bliss (if it work), another of Mason Ryan and Sylvester Lefort.

The ROH / TNA and Indy roster is fully rendered. Pics this sunday.

Bro have you tried the method I told you before with the dds saved in dxt1 1bit alpha? If yes and it didn't worked I will send you a render made by me of solomon crowe and see if it works. If it doesn't work neither I would suggest to upload the non rendered guys even without the renders cause most important are the caws themself and not the renders ;) 

Bro have you tried the method I told you before with the dds saved in dxt1 1bit alpha? If yes and it didn't worked I will send you a render made by me of solomon crowe and see if it works. If it doesn't work neither I would suggest to upload the non rendered guys even without the renders cause most important are the caws themself and not the renders ;) 

I've tried your method with the Dxt1 1bit Alpha, but all the renders I've inject (and it's write on the KGTools .PDF) were save with Dxt5 without Bitmap. It's just some renders works and others no. I've tried for Solomon Crowe, four differents renders (like Alexa), Dana Brooke (2). The problem is I must re-upload on CC the caw, and save again, because the caw is delete :p

For Solomon Crowe, if you have the pics (in .pnj format if possible, because I need to resized, change layers and others stuff with photoshop) I want it, thanks ^^

And yes I try to find the best non rendered caws on CC to render them. Like Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke for example. But the renders are no good at the moment. Like the others NXT guyz.

So if I have "again" more problems with the NXT renders, I think rendered two Indy team like : The War Machine (see on CC) and The Killer Elite Squad (I don't know if they are on CC :p).

Edited by BlackBen83

Ok bro both KES and war machine are awesome wrestlers (hanson and rowe particularly). The render of solomon crowe is this 

http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=70772

ok I've tried the psd renders :( and them doesn't work. And I don't know really why, because for example, I inject this render for James Storm (http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=67145) and it works fine.

Edited by BlackBen83

I don't know bro when I put the caws in 2k14 with pur3 tool it worked always. I think it's the kgtool that doesn't work properly cause in the past years a lot of users complained about that tool  

I don't know bro when I put the caws in 2k14 with pur3 tool it worked always. I think it's the kgtool that doesn't work properly cause in the past years a lot of users complained about that tool  

Yeah but it's not a problem, this tool for the renders is in "beta" vesrion so it works well as the render is good or not in fact, as said in the manual. The Pur3tool is available for 2k16?

Edited by BlackBen83

No Ben the pur3 tool was only for 2k14. The kgtool is in beta version? Then that's why some renders don't work bro. Upload the caws even without the renders instead of delete them bro, no one cares so much about the renders, trust me ;)

Hello guyz !! Some news on what I'm working while waiting to work on the missing renders. Logos Arenas and Roster.

NXT logos :

NXT_TakeOver_London_Logo_cut_by_Danger_L

WWE-NXT-TakeOver-London-England.png

Takeover_Brooklyn_Logo.png

For the NXT TakeOver London Banner on arena, I will try to inject this advertising poster :)

0121T5y.jpg

ROH, NJPW and TNA Logos for Arena, and Roster

roh.png

njpw_logo.png

iMPACT_WRESTLING%252520%2525282%252529.p

See you later guyz :) I need to inject all this logos on the save and see in game.

Ben.

Hello guyz !! Some news on what I'm working while waiting to work on the missing renders. Logos Arenas and Roster.

NXT logos :

Hidden Content

ROH, NJPW and TNA Logos for Arena, and Roster

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

See you later guyz :) I need to inject all this logos on the save and see in game.

Ben.

Amazing Job Bro ! I love you <3 

Some renders doesn't work, I think I need to delete the "TU" during my Work In Progress of the renders save. I'll try tonight. But before I need to re-upload the caws.

See you tonight.

Ben ;)

Hey Guyz some good news, I've inject some NXT renders but only 2014 renders works.

The backup is almost finished, there are still 7 caws to render. If them doesn't work I'll inject original caws in the backup to update the NXT roster.

Some pics : Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder.

SAM_4885.JPG

The Hype Bros VS Brodus and Tensaï :

SAM_4886.JPG

The ECW Originals VS The Wyatt Family :

SAM_4888.JPG

Some NXT and Smackdown divas rendered :

SAM_4889.JPG

Marcus Louis VS Mason Ryan :

SAM_4890.JPG

To be continued ... ;)

Have a nice day !

Ben

PS : What do you think about the 2014 renders? I hope you will like them :/ But I think I found the problem of non-injecting renders correctly because the render of Dash Wilder for example passed after the second attempt. I only redo and resized slightly smaller than the first image. I'll try to Solomon Crowe, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan. Now I've two free slots to copy two identic caw to try renders ;), more simple that re-upload on CC the caws all the time :D

Edited by BlackBen83