[Rendered caws Save 1 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] WWE / NXT current roster / Indy, ROH and TNA wrestlers

BlackBen83

Hello guyz, I'm working on a new save as I told you before. Here's my dream list :), just to have the perfect wrestling game.

Thanks to all creators on CC (like Jam75, JK Man, DestroEdge, M.BlackSheep, Cage Of 300, RockaTilly, TheAbyss24, Fuel N'Real, BlockishLight43, Jimmy2Drags) and the others that I forgive (the only caws I've made are Justin Gabriel, Ezekiel Jackson and Drew Gallaway).

Thanks a lot to the KG Tools creator also. ;)

You need to use Horizon to work with this save.

Link of the save 1.05 TU : "Save 01" (837mb)

Link to the Title Update :  http://xboxunity.net (you need to put WWE 2k16 words) 

(You can note in the save certains name caws are different in game : an ancient Rick Steiner slot is now fixed by a rendered caw of Charlotte for example).

WWE current Superstars and Divas (9) (Finished)

• Alberto Del Rio (caw by Jam75)

• Alex Riley (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Becky Lynch (caw by DestroEdge)

• Braun Strowman (caw by Jam75)

• Bubba Ray

• Charlotte

• D-Von Dudley

• David Otunga

• Sasha Banks (caw and render by M.BlackSheep)

WWE Alumni / WCW / ECW / Legends / Others (24) Finished

• Rob Van Dam

• Rhyno (ECW Originals in current RAW)

• Tommy Dreamer (ECW Originals in current RAW)

• Rey Mysterio Jr

• Goldberg

• Tensaï / Jason Albert

• Mason Ryan

• AJ Lee

• Beth Phoenix

• D.O.C Gallows

• CM Punk

• Animal RW

• Drew McIntyre / Gallaway

• Ezekiel Jackson

• The Great Khali

• Trent Barretta

• Jeff Hardy (The Hardys)

• Johnny Mundo

• Justin Gabriel / PJ Black

• Kaitlyn

• Kurt Angle

• Matt Hardy (The Hardys)

• Michelle McCool

• Matt Sydal / Evan Bourne

ROH current championship / TNA and NGPW (37) Finished

• Adam Cole

• AJ Styles

• Alex Shelley

• Low-Ki

• Cedric Alexander

• Chris Sabin

• Christopher Daniel (The Addiction)

• Frankie Kazarian (The Addiction)

• Jay Briscoe (The Briscoe's)

• Jay Lethal

• James Storm (in current NXT)

• Karl Anderson

• Kenny Omega

• Shinsuke Nakamura

• Tama Tonga

• Matt Briscoe (The Briscoe's)

• Matt Jackson (The "Young" Bullet Club) (Caw by Cage Of 300, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Nick Jackson (The "Young" Bullet Club) (Caw by Cage Of 300, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Roderick Strong

• Shinsuke Nakamura

• Kasuchika Okada

• Tanahashi

• Tigre Uno

• Davey Richards (The Wolves)

• Eddie Edwards (The Wolves)

• Jamie Noble

• Angelina Love

• Gail Kim

• Chris Hero / Kassius Ohno

• Suicide

• Mr.Anderson

• Ethan Carter III

• Lashley

• Bram

• Bobby Roode

• Mia Yim (caw by M.BlackSheep)

• Ricochet

NXT current show (28) (Finished)

• Alexa Bliss (caw by M.BlackSheep)

• Angelo Dawkins (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Apollo Crew (caw by Jam75)

• Asuka

• Bayley (caw by M.BlackSheep)

• Billie Kay (Caw by ColeyHall69)

• Solomon Crowe (caw by TheAbyss24)

• Sawyer Fulton (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Bull Dempsey (Caw by RockaTilly)

• Dana Brooke

• Dash Wilder (the Mechanics) (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Chad Gable (w/ Jason Jordan) (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Corey Graves

• Elias Samson (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Jason Jordan (w/Chad Gable) (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Jushin Liger

• Liv Morgan (Caw by ColeyHall69)

• Marcus Louis (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Mojo Rawley (The Hype Bros)

• Nia Jax

• Peyton Royce (Caw by BlockishLight43)

• Rich Swann (Caw by Cage Of 300, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Scott Dawson (the Mechanics) (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Tye Dillinger (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

• Blue Pants

• Tomasso Ciampa

• Brian Kendrick

• Sylvester Lefort (Caw by JK Man, render by Jimmy2Drags)

Shimmer Indy. (1)

• Cheerleader Melissa (caw by M.BlackSheep)

MANAGERS playable Unlocked (like Rosa Mendes, Zeb Colter, Paul Heyman, Lana (You can create team Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman, or Rusev w/Lana)

ARENAS

WCW / Smackdown 2006 / NXT Brooklyn / NXT London / Arrivals / ROH / Lucha Underground / Japan Pro Wrestling / Shine Wrestling / WWE Rise Again Cancer (I have done with rendered logos in memory of all who fight against, women and men, and for my mom who won is fight, thanks to god) and others stuff ;)

BELTs rendered logos

TNA World Heavyweight / X-Division Champion / ROH championships / NGPW championships / Global Force championships / Jeff Hardy TNA Immortal Belt / ICW Championships / IPW Championships (19 Belts)

Logos rosters rendered

You could create your NXT TakeOver Arena London / Brooklyn, NGPW, ROH, or TNA arena and roster.

And all actually DLC

Accelerator, Movepacks, Terminator, Legends, Season Pass, Superstars Packs (Updated 1.05 fixed on the save) :)

Enjoy guyz, have a good game on old gen !!!

See you later Hype Bro'z :)

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 7

NJPW Roster Suggestion : Shinsuke Nakamura, Tanahashi, Michael Elgin, Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada, Jushin Thunder Liger,  Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly.

tumblr_n7j146Uo0A1sbzhteo1_400.gif 

Sorry 
Domy99 for this gif lol, Rico is one of my favorites too

Don't worry bro Ibushi is also one of my favorites, it should have won the iwgp intercontinental championship at wrestle kingdom 9 :( btw great suggestions for the njpw guys ;) I would remove jushin liger because is already in the save and replace him with katsuyori shibata and remove reddragon and replace them with rocky romero

Can I Get The Justin Gabriel & Drew Galloway Formula From You?? I Don't Have A Gold Membership, So I Can't Get CC..

I will try to do some pics of the formula, because the injection renders caws take all my holidays time at the moment ^^, if not you can DL this save when it'll be finished. So be patient. I try to do my best.

Ben.

PS : Some Indy wrestlers renders in game.

SAM_4882.JPG

Edited by BlackBen83

Yeah bro awesome idea to put low ki in the save ;)

ps: if you are not too busy after you'll finish the save, I would have a save with my list that I sended to you (Ben) in another post even if they are not rendered. If you do this for me I will do everything you ask to me bro  

Can I Get The Justin Gabriel & Drew Galloway Formula From You?? I Don't Have A Gold Membership, So I Can't Get CC..

I will try to do some pics of the formula, because the injection renders caws take all my holidays time at the moment ^^, if not you can DL this save when it'll be finished. So be patient. I try to do my best.

Ben.

PS : Some Indy wrestlers renders in game.

Hidden Content

Thanks Man, I Appreciate It 

friend, could put sand NXT Takeover Brocklyn arena ? I'd appreciate Much , Thanks for the work 

Yes when the caws'll be all rendered I'll put in the save the current arenas of NXT (London, Brooklyn), Attitude Era, Raw is War, ROH and NJPW if I found them on CC.

I've some problems to inject certains renders with certains caws (in red), I'm not sure there will be on the final save. I'm working on the save again tonight for the NXT roster.

friend, could put sand NXT Takeover Brocklyn arena ? I'd appreciate Much , Thanks for the work 

Yes when the caws'll be all rendered I'll put in the save the current arenas of NXT (London, Brooklyn), Attitude Era, Raw is War, ROH and NJPW if I found them on CC.

I've some problems to inject certains renders with certains caws (in red), I'm not sure there will be on the final save. I'm working on the save again tonight for the NXT roster.

Fucking awesome bro thank you 

Great that the NXT Roster this today! , Basically just hope that and other few caws .
you're amazing

Hall of famer 2015 Smacktalks forum :3

ahahahahahahah CesaroSpanish takes a page from my book :p

Superb work blackben83 cant wait for the save

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

No problem :) thanks guyz for support. I try to made my best.

Yesterday night I've fixed the Briscoe's bro. and Christopher Daniels and Kazarian (pics will come soon). I need to fix the Wolves (Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards).

For the NXT have been fixed yesterday night : Nia Jax, Mojo Rawley,

Thanks a lot

No problem :) thanks guyz for support. I try to made my best.

Yesterday night I've fixed the Briscoe's bro. and Christopher Daniels and Kazarian (pics will come soon). I need to fix the Wolves (Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards).

Could I Get Or Can You Message Me All Of Your Caw Wrestlers Formulas So I Can Have Them In The Game To Play With?

Like For Example: Nia Jax, Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder, Dana Brooke, Roddy Piper..

Could I Get Or Can You Message Me All Of Your Caw Wrestlers Formulas So I Can Have Them In The Game To Play With?

Like For Example: Nia Jax, Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder, Dana Brooke, Roddy Piper..

The caws was taken from CC with Xbox Live, I'm sorry but if I have to post each formulas caws while I'm working on renders, I'll never be able to do everything.
The best is that you're patient, the backup will be finished hopefully in some time towards the end of the month. And you can inject this one on your Xbox. ;)

The caws was taken from CC with Xbox Live, I'm sorry but if I have to post each formulas caws while I'm working on renders, I'll never be able to do everything.
The best is that you're patient, the backup will be finished hopefully in some time towards the end of the month. And you can inject this one on your Xbox. ;)

Alright, Thanks Man..

Also, How Do Inject The Renders In The Game Without A Gold Membership On My 360??

Alright, Thanks Man..

Also, How Do Inject The Renders In The Game Without A Gold Membership On My 360??

No prob. I use KGTools to render the caws after resizing pics with Photoshop CS4.

you should also check out my Alberto del Rio and Apollo Crews(has a render too)

Hello Jam how are you? :)

Yes, those great caws are in my save, I've just resized the renders like you see on this pictures below for example :

SAM_4881.JPG

As I said today, I've fixed Christopher Daniel, Kazarian w/ Drew Gallaway, and the Briscoe's brothers.

SAM_4884.JPG

See you later guyz ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Could You Help Me By Getting Those Renders In The Game At Anyway??

Btw Those Are Awesome Renders 

A lot of caws was made by the cawmunity Xbox live (M.BlackSheep, Jam75, Jkwik, or BillytheKidd), I just resized some renders, or put renders on others (like the Briscoe's for example). I can't share those caws on CC. Just wait when the save will be finished, I share this one by Mediafire. You'll put it on your Xbox with Horizon.

Edited by BlackBen83