PS3/XBOX PAC files request

eri619

If anyone is kind enough and has time and bandwidth,could anyone please upload the pacs of these wrestlers?I need these pac files to make mods for 2k15 pc

@UndertakerWLF

@Red Rooster

@tekken57

The BoogeymanSvR 2009
Big Daddy VSvR 2009
Luke WilliamsSvR 2009 DLC
Butch MillerSvR 2009 DLC
Charlie HaasSvR 2009 DLC
Brian KendrickSvR 2009SvR 2010, SvR 2010 Alt. Attires
Shelton BenjaminSvR 2010
UmagaSvR 2010

Edited by GameElite™

I only have the ps3 legend of wrestlemania disc, but i know that the entire svr 09 roster is on this disc. Do you know the pac numbers from The Boogeyman, Big Daddy and Brian Kendrick? I could search for them on that disc.

I only have the ps3 legend of wrestlemania disc, but i know that the entire svr 09 roster is on this disc. Do you know the pac numbers from The Boogeyman, Big Daddy and Brian Kendrick? I could search for them on that disc.

i got the files i need from GameElite,i have the LOWM game with me.Also the onlything i need now are the files of bushwackers. :)

bushwackers vs disasters is a showcase in 2k16, but i don't know when this dlc gets released. The next dlc is the legend pack with “Rowdy” Roddy Piper maybe we can use his textures to update your piper :)

bushwackers vs disasters is a showcase in 2k16, but i don't know when this dlc gets released. The next dlc is the legend pack with “Rowdy” Roddy Piper maybe we can use his textures to update your piper :)

So is typhoon in there?