So, I just found out 2K14 servers have been taken down...

Bossa Hermosa

...and the reason I found this out was because I went to play 2K14 after a long while, and my game data had apparently become corrupted, probably due to me moving files to a new hard drive I bought (although I'm sure I moved the files in bulk, but whatever). SO! After downloading so many created wrestlers (I'm a big fan of the attitude era) and editing a lot of them to actually look like their real life counterparts, editing default entrances and move sets, giving them their actual entrance theme songs and getting my WWE universe just right, it's all gone. I imagine this is a lost cause but I just wanted to know (I'll put this in bold just in case no one wants to read all of this) does anyone know if it's possible for someone to upload their CAWs to say, a torrent or drop box or something like that, and for me to put them onto my hard drive and have it work?

Like I said, I highly doubt it, but all the same, thought I should suss it out, see if you guys know anything about it. 2K14 was so much better when I had all my WCW dudes, Xpac and Shane o Mac, Booker T, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn, etc. Still a good game, but the gaps in my roster are hard to overlook now.

I appreciate any input y'all have, thanks!

p.s. I'm on Xbox 360

Sorry for your loss dude, hope you are able to recover your data .. sometimes i fear too of loosing my data and wonder what should i do to make it safe .. i have managed to make this game almost perfect for me by having awesome caws, custom arenas, and the ultimate warrior from 2k15 with a lot of help from guys like dbo, motishow, rooster, bugsy, prowrestling, titan83 and others (thanks guys), however i do not even remember the steps now that i followed and whatever work i did to make it what it appears today .. i just hope the game stays safe, i am more scared since all my caws and saves are on usb flash drive, and i cannot move it on my hd because of conflicting profiles of usb / hd .. though as a backup i have saved all the files off my usb on my pc. 

• Like 1