Creation studio APP is OUT !!

glennsoe

* On papir it sounds good, will check it out later...

While WWE 2K16 fans have enjoyed importing imagery for use in the Creations Suite since launch, its about to get even easier. The WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app, available now for free on iOS and Android, allows fans to take pictures on their mobile devices and export them to the WWE 2K16 Community Creations menu on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for use in the game.

The Face Photo Capture feature allows users to take a photo of themselves (or use a photo already on the device) and export it to be used in WWE 2K16 on a created character. Logo Capture allows the same for myriad other uses in WWE 2K16 including tattoos, arena decals, Championship designs, electronic billboards, show logos, and more.

studio%201.jpg

WWE 2K16 Creation Studio Features:
 Works with photos taken with your device’s camera or from your photo library
 Can upload images to use as either face photos or logos for general use in WWE Creations modes
 Built-in tools allow for photo cropping, size adjustment, and edge smoothing
 Adjust your images by altering values for contrast, brightness, color hue/saturation, and more
 The erase tool allows you to easily remove the background or other unwanted details from an image
 Color mask tool allows you to filter out parts of an image by color
 Upload your images to WWE Community Creations to access them in the console version of WWE 2K16 within seconds!

How-to:
1) Before you can upload a custom face photo or logo, you will need to have a valid token. Each token is active for 20 minutes after being generated, after which time you will need to generate a new token code. To generate a token, from the WWE 2K16 console version main menu, select WWE Creations then WWE Community Creations and go to the Logo Manager to get one. The Creation Studio app also includes a QR scanner to instantly get a code from the TV screen.

studio%202.jpg

2) Take a photo inside the WWE 2K16 Creation Studio App or import a photo already saved on your phone.
3) Make any adjustments to the image with a variety of in-app tools.
4) Tap Upload to send the image to the WWE 2K16 servers. Enter in your previously obtained token to complete the process.

wwe_20151023_pic3.jpg

5) The image will appear in the My Logos section in your console copy of WWE 2K16 with the Community Creations menu. Download it to your console.

wwe_20151023_pic6.jpg
6) Start up a new custom Superstar or Diva and line up the face photo with the in-game markers.

wwe_20151023_pic7.jpg7) Admire the results with your new custom Superstar or Diva!

Go get the free WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app right now at the links below:
 Apple App Store: http://2kgam.es/1lzbZUy

Google Play: http://2kgam.es/21Tlyyc

Fuck 2k and their stupid app for only being iOS 8 compatible. i mean what the fuck do they even think before they make these apps? they did the same thing with every other app they've released.

lol you mad?

fuck you it's just a fact. i waited all this time only to be told i can't even use said app. i mean really? They need to stop with all this import crap nba live you add a photo and that's it. no drama no 5th degree no stretching bs none of that

lol you mad?

fuck you it's just a fact. i waited all this time only to be told i can't even use said app. i mean really? They need to stop with all this import crap nba live you add a photo and that's it. no drama no 5th degree no stretching bs none of that

This is warranted. It's like the debacle with Konami all over again where their app for Ground Zeroes was compatible for all devices including the iPhone 5 but Phantom Pain's app was only made exclusive to 5s/6 and required iOS8. I don't attribute my reason of not upgrading to iOS8 by choice but to the lack of stability. On top of that, the upgrades are minimal at best and replaces the interface with an uglier transparency to the design. Nevertheless, these things should be addressed but, low and behold the transference and distribution of information within departments as well to the general public is still inadequate. This was just released out of the blue with no formal announcement or discussion as to why no integrations were made to accommodate iOS7 at the very least. Pretty pathetic seeing as there isn't a day and night difference between the two operating systems.

I can also attest that the import features for their basketball franchise is more appealing to the casual player because it only uses a picture from the integrated PS4 Camera and moulds the face structure on a pre rendered template. While the downside is that you would need to purchase a $25 to $30 accessory for the feature, there is absolutely no bullshit involved as far as the WWE 2K Creation Suite is concerned which accounts the problems aforementioned like the stretching issues, skin color resets, blurs on the edges, or horrendous load times.

lol you mad?

This is warranted. It's like the debacle with Konami all over again where their app for Ground Zeroes was compatible for all devices including the iPhone 5 but Phantom Pain's app was only made exclusive to 5s/6 and required iOS8. I don't attribute my reason of not upgrading to iOS8 by choice but to the lack of stability. On top of that, the upgrades are minimal at best and replaces the interface with an uglier transparency to the design. Nevertheless, these things should be addressed but, low and behold the transference and distribution of information within departments as well to the general public is still inadequate. This was just released out of the blue with no formal announcement or discussion as to why no integrations were made to accommodate iOS7 at the very least. Pretty pathetic seeing as there isn't a day and night difference between the two operating systems.

I can also attest that the import features for their basketball franchise is more appealing to the casual player because it only uses a picture from the integrated PS4 Camera and moulds the face structure on a pre rendered template. While the downside is that you would need to purchase a $25 to $30 accessory for the feature, there is absolutely no bullshit involved as far as the WWE 2K Creation Suite is concerned which accounts the problems aforementioned like the stretching issues, skin color resets, blurs on the edges, or horrendous load times.

That's the real reason why i didn't upgrade. it just didn't seem worth it and i sure as hell wouldn't upgrade just for an app lol

Fuck 2k and their stupid app for only being iOS 8 compatible. i mean what the fuck do they even think before they make these apps? they did the same thing with every other app they've released.

It's only a game Jeffy-poo, calm down.

• Like 1

look i know i may have over reacted a bit but the fact that i can't really use the in game tools just to create a simple caw of myself when it wasn't an issue is what probably has pissed me off the most.  I just get tired of them doing stuff like this they did the same thing with that immortals game (not that i really care but i wanted to try it out but i couldn't cause you had to be on iOS 7 or higher and i was on iOS 5 at the time) so i digress. i guess there just won't be any major attempt at creating myself this year.

look i know i may have over reacted a bit but the fact that i can't really use the in game tools just to create a simple caw of myself when it wasn't an issue is what probably has pissed me off the most.  I just get tired of them doing stuff like this they did the same thing with that immortals game (not that i really care but i wanted to try it out but i couldn't cause you had to be on iOS 7 or higher and i was on iOS 5 at the time) so i digress. i guess there just won't be any major attempt at creating myself this year.

Or you could just put some effort in and do it the normal way. Or get a better phone. Either/or.

Buggy how?

like my text messages sometimes get stuck in landscape mode and I have to close the app to fix it. Or the home page gets stuck in portrait or landscape and I have to hit the power button to get it fixed. Just weird little things that I didn't deal with before. Nothing major.

How would you know? You've never even used it.

It's called researching it's called making it my business to know in other words. word of mouth.

It's called researching it's called making it my business to know in other words. word of mouth.

What if I told you I still have an iphone 4s that's running fine on iOS 8?

Edited by Auday Elyafe

I'll be real with you, I find iOS 8 to be a good OS, I'd recommend it. The only thing I noticed with it was the battery drain, but that could have been for a multitude of reasons, which I in turn decided it was the facebook app and deleted it. iOS 9 however has been rock solid. It has had one bug that annoyed me, but it was very minor and has since been fixed with the updates. Much better battery performance too. What phone do you have?

This app sucks dick. The cropping on it is terrible it dosent even let you remove the whole background or edges clean.

thanks for letting me know i haven't missed much and all i did was gain more insults from some of the members of this forum. some of my twitter friends have also said it sucks so go figure lol

They should have made this crAPP for last gen, since it's so utterly useless 4 current gen. My phone takes pretty high definition photos, but once you upload anything, it's immediately downgraded to the absolute worst resolution.

I tried to do logos from t-shirts, my face, other people's that are photo shopped much better, etc. But this app is just garbage.

They're so lazy, they didn't even crop the app's logo to fit correctly. It's pretty pathetic..