Template for trunks designs?

Cerb

Anyone has a good template for the trunks designs? Like regular classic slim trunks, Del Rio, Triple H, Orton, those trunks.

Template as in open it in photoshop and make your own design and it would fit perfectly in-game

I had one for 2K14, but with the way the blur works and logos stretch it's pretty useless now, unless it's just for concept art.

I don't know, I have seen some caw's on the CC with pretty solid trunk textures

With trunk logos, it tends to just be a case of splitting the front and back in half and uploading two 512 x 512's.  the blur might still slightly come in on the sides, but that can be sorted with a little bit of effort with designs/photoshopping the edges of the logos and placing them on.

From the picture you posted, you wouldn't really be able to do anything decent...try and find better pictures of the front and back, and it's possible to do it perfectly.

With trunk logos, it tends to just be a case of splitting the front and back in half and uploading two 512 x 512's.  the blur might still slightly come in on the sides, but that can be sorted with a little bit of effort with designs/photoshopping the edges of the logos and placing them on.

From the picture you posted, you wouldn't really be able to do anything decent...try and find better pictures of the front and back, and it's possible to do it perfectly.

Yeah no obviously, I was wondering if anyone had those trunks textures, not if you would be able to pull them from that image.

You can still do full trunk textures, it would just require a more careful creation and application process, is the point I was getting at

Yeah that was kind of what I was asking, if anyone has a decent photoshop template for trunks designs, not neccecarily just the trunks textures used in game

I created this a while back just to test things out on. No idea how well it works.

14b28va.png

Thats actually a really good one to start off with, seing as they are connected I can split them into 3 parts for front, side, and back logos but still design them as one whole, cheers.