Nice start on Barbi Hayden, but I think the face need to be slimmed down because it seems a bit too round. Also I don't think the hair is working much for the face either, but apart from that I like what you've gotten started.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that you made Bull Nakano (I downloaded her, also) and was wondering if you're going to create an Akira Hokuto CAW at all? 

Regardless, excited for your new caws, I've been downloading them all. One of my favorite creators.

I saw that you made Bull Nakano (I downloaded her, also) and was wondering if you're going to create an Akira Hokuto CAW at all? 

Regardless, excited for your new caws, I've been downloading them all. One of my favorite creators.

Most likely not. I like Bull Nakano, which is why I made her.

Nicole Matthews, Portia Perez, Sassy Stephanie, & Kana uploaded.

Updates for

Jessicka Havok

MsChif

Barbi Hayden

SDR

Allison Danger

Edited by mrblacksheep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are my last few caws I have started.

Allison Danger

Leva Bates

Solo Darling

Kellie Skater

Heidi Lovelace

Nicole Savoy

Kay Lee Ray

Nikki Roxx

Lufisto

Mickie James

Amber Gallows

Some of them just need movesets and the others are getting there.

Edited by mrblacksheep

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I so envy all the Xbox users..I have an amazing njpw/roh roster for the ps4 but we are missing shimmer/shine/wsu..I was always a fan of your work since the last gen..hopefully if the rumors are true for 2k17 both xbox and ps users can download from both systems

• Like 1

Updates added.

I so envy all the Xbox users..I have an amazing njpw/roh roster for the ps4 but we are missing shimmer/shine/wsu..I was always a fan of your work since the last gen..hopefully if the rumors are true for 2k17 both xbox and ps users can download from both systems

I know a small few who do create indy women on PS4 . but you would think there would be more seeing as more people own a PS4.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the sentiments but, 2K16 will be my last year creating.