Any tutorial to inject arenas?

WWF Legends Fan

Hi Red, I did everything as instructed ... decompressed bg39,  changed header to epk8 now while i try to inject extracted file into bg39 i am getting this error

error

Bugsy, I got that application but it is asking for a log-in and when i do, nothing happens

tool

Edited by XboxFan

That is the Wrong one buddy. "Yukes Pac Extractor" is what you are looking for. Not "Achiever".

Ooops, let me find the correct one. Thanks Dbo!!

Edit: I tried with both method (bugsy's n rooster's) .. both work fine, however when i open decompressed file it does not let me use any option (inject / extract or any other, gives me the above error i posted .. maybe there is something wrong with my bg file .. will try with another one.

Edited by XboxFan

Ctrl and X will open the pac file, failing that try Ctrl and R. Then inject your pach. Seriously, though.. all of what you're asking is either in the tutorial index or written on the forum in some form. The index has completely gone out the window these last few months... 

Edited by Titan83

@Red Rooster @bugsyboy @Dbo2700 

IT WORKED!! Thank you guys for all the help ... after a lot of errors i finally injected Red's RR arena .. Yesss! :rolleyes:

However two things i did not understand .. this time i used TLC arena (bg12) .. and I DID NOT change the header to EPK8 and it worked! How?

Secondly, the arena is there but the ropes are all white while the arena i downloaded had Red / White and Blue ropes?

@Titan83 yes pal i read the tutorials but few things were not cleared .. first most of them were directing to a youtube video which is not available anymore .. also it was not mentioned that the xbdecompress only works on C: (root directory) and thats why i was unable to decompress it .. later on Rooster and Bugsy explained how to go about it .. moreover i didnt know where do i have to change the new size, that red told me is before FF .. so yes tutorials are very helpful but sometimes a little info is missing which create confusion for the first timers like me .. but really grateful for all the support i got here :)

And I crossed 100 posts! 

Love You Friends! Thanks

Edited by XboxFan

bg39 is not the current Royal Rumble arena in 2k14, I didnt replace that one because otherwise you lose the red white and blue ropes. 

The colour of the ropes is dependent on the slot

@Titan83 yes pal i read the tutorials but few things were not cleared .. first most of them were directing to a youtube video which is not available anymore .. also it was not mentioned that the xbdecompress only works on C: (root directory) and thats why i was unable to decompress it .. later on Rooster and Bugsy explained how to go about it .. moreover i didnt know where do i have to change the new size, that red told me is before FF .. so yes tutorials are very helpful but sometimes a little info is missing which create confusion for the first timers like me .. but really grateful for all the support i got here :)

No info is missing you just didnt look hard enough but you got there in the end, thats what counts I guess

You wont be able to open it in xpacker and edit the textures if you dont change the heather. Since you only swap arenas and updated the size in hex i guess you didnt have to.

Congradulation !!! 

Edited by bugsyboy

Roosters Tutorial Here: Helped me immensely personally even for just injecting them, just skip all of the Texture edits and follow the rest of the tutorial for when a problem occurs. =)