NJPW by WOJ **Uploaded CAWs on Page 1** - New Preview: Gedo pg. 20

WallsOfJericurl

I know this is a little off topic but most of you on this post are pretty knowledgable as to NJPW creations for the game.  Question 1....still looking for a good Bushi to add to my universe if any knows of any. Question 2..... Has anyone created a Kenny Omega with the multi colored tights attire?

thanks in advance guys

• 2 weeks later...

You going to have some previews up soon of the cruiserweight guys?

yes, there'll be a new thread tonight. If anyone can help with move sets for the lesser known guys message me.

Who did you need as far as movesets? I can do a few. 

I'm using ones by AgeOfSandow and Ben, the ones I'd need going by what they do are probably Bollywood Boyz, Da Mack, HoHo Lun, Alejandro Saez, Anthony Bennett, Kenneth Johnson, and Clement Petiot for now. Msg me if you can be bothered to do any of those guys lol.

Any news on Kushida and shelley 

Kushida is pretty much done, I will upload him by tomorrow for sure and this is for sure, for sure lol. Not like the times before :D

Shelley, erghhhh I'll do him when I'm done with CWC possibly...I hate making attire graphics.

• Like 1

^Lol, it's a bit late for that, he already started all the CWC guys like 2-3 weeks ago.

yeah I know. Lol. I meant if he could upload those ones from NJPW that he already started. Brodie getting to involved with the CWC 

What happened to the previews? :p

I can't stop lying :( I will post Kushida now then but his face is horrible

Can't wait to see the cwc guys, Kushida and Yoshi 

:(

Aw man I was hoping Jericurl was gonna do the 1994 NJPW roster :(

Shut UP! Maybe 2k17 though cause that sounds fun.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Are the following uploaded ? Kushida,Tatsu,Akira Tozawa, and Yujiro? Damn servers are acting up and I can't use hashtags. Has anyone done a Kamaitachi yet?

Hey how can I find these caws since hashtags aren't working?