★★★ ✖ UPLOADED .CAS ✖ ★★★

DASH.R

I have the same problem,i think it's something about the Dlcs

What does that first menu say that he presses no on? 

The menu says that the downloadable content can't be found or can't be loaded correctly and if you start without re-downloading it,the save data will be overwritten.

He pressed no when it asks if you want to start the game with new data without re-downloading the content and that way he can't even create new superstars.

• Like 1

Already tried... I pressed yes and it overwrites the save data but lets you play the story and create superstars.

I also tought it was like 2k14 but it removes completly your data

Edited by Gianluk™

I can't inject rendered caw since this update done yesterday night... but it's not complete at the moment (Title Update must be to "update", not installed at this moment :p), I think delete it to create my new save with my rendered caws before launch this Title Update (new DLC coming like Trish Stratus, and others legends I think).

I've fix my first rendered caw yesterday night before this update without problem.

Ricochet VS Seth Rollins (just to compare)

SAM_4878.JPG

I need to update Title Update by DL Legends Pack when it ok. I share you by Mediafire with the new save.

Edited by BlackBen83

Friend, after a long time I did install everything correctly, the problem was the game I had, I had a version 0000004 and tittles updates only come in 000003 then look for a new game :) Now everything works perfect <3 Greats caws...

Ok guyz, done this morning, hope it help you. Just DL ;) have a nice day !

Save Updated Legends + Ricochet rendered

Ben.

Thanks for the save

No problem :) I'm very happy all is working. I'm creating the save with the biggest roster ever, with all NXT Roster, WWE Divas and current Supertars, some ROH, TNA, and Indy wrestlers all rendered. Just Apollo Crew and Alex Riley test pics worked at the moment like Ricochet, I'll try to do 15 caws per day (I'll post the list soon on a new topic).

Friend, after a long time I did install everything correctly, the problem was the game I had, I had a version 0000004 and tittles updates only come in 000003 then look for a new game :) Now everything works perfect <3 Greats caws...

I'm very happy for you bro ! ;)

Edited by BlackBen83

I hope that the backup works well for you guys, I encountered some problems with the TU3 not appearing on the USB stick Horizon. I think it's because the season pass offered me to update the Legends Pack and the Terminator (which for now does not want to upload to my console).
I encountered the same problem on W2k15 with Hulk Hogan, which was offered as "free" but never launched the DL.

Have you an idea for that? I'll try this night and refresh the .ZIP save Lengends with T1 when it's done.

I hope that the backup works well for you guys, I encountered some problems with the TU3 not appearing on the USB stick Horizon. I think it's because the season pass offered me to update the Legends Pack and the Terminator (which for now does not want to upload to my console).
I encountered the same problem on W2k15 with Hulk Hogan, which was offered as "free" but never launched the DL.

Have you an idea for that? I'll try this night and refresh the .ZIP save Lengends with T1 when it's done.

Bro can you also put the terminator dlc in the updated save? Thanks 

Bro can you also put the terminator dlc in the updated save? Thanks 

Yes it works tonight, the DLC was done ;) I do that between two injections of rendered caws.

Just some WIP of the save ;) I've injected CM Punk (my favourite), Alberto Del Rio and Alex Riley resized.

SAM_4879.JPG

SAM_4880.JPG

SAM_4881.JPG

Thank you to tell me if the link and new save with T1 works ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83