★★★ ✖ UPLOADED .CAS ✖ ★★★

DASH.R

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dash and Cawmunity !

I would be on vacation from December 21 to January 2, I'll import the .CAS files on my mediafire count and share the .ZIP file.

To give you an idea I've selected the best rendered caws on CC made by Fuel'N Real, M.BlackSheep, Connor, Jam75 and others good caws creators like :

- The Dudley Boyz (current WWE), Ciampa and Gargano (NXT Tag Team), "M.BlackSheep" Sasha Banks (NXT and RAW), James Storm (NXT), Rhino (NXT), Apollo Crew (Jam75) and a lot of WWF legends and Alumni Divas and Superstars.

I did some caws this year as Drew McIntyre, Tyler Reks, Aksana, and Justin Gabriel. I'm just waiting for them to be rendered as well with a M.BlackSheep and Jimmy2Drags collaboration (Thx to you guyz :))

The .ZIP files will come with a list updated.

Be patient ;)

Have a good day.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

BlackBen83 I've benn looking for a guy like you when the game came out thank you for sharing the cas files however we can't inject them with horizon unless you will download the caws in your save, share your save with the caws injected and upload also the cas files; doing this we will be able to use the caws in the game with the reash and resign option with our profile in horizon and I please you to do this work for the community I will much aprreciate that and I will be in favor with you man

BlackBen83 I've benn looking for a guy like you when the game came out thank you for sharing the cas files however we can't inject them with horizon unless you will download the caws in your save, share your save with the caws injected and upload also the cas files; doing this we will be able to use the caws in the game with the reash and resign option with our profile in horizon and I please you to do this work for the community I will much aprreciate that and I will be in favor with you man

Thanks Domy ;) yes I'll share my save.

I have to get my new pc at the end of the week, I would end my .DDS renders this year then I would prepare my save for the end of December.
I think definitely make a second save in the middle of the year when all the DLC will come out (with Legends and NXT rookie and RAW superstars).

Edited by BlackBen83

Thank you bro ;)

You are amazing bro <3 

No problem ;) I do that with pleasure.

I've dowload on CC my 5 caws (Drew Gallaway, Justin Gabriel, Ezekiel Jackson, Aksana and Tyler Reks) to collaborate with Jimmy2Drags and M.BlackSheep to render them. I can't share more of 5 Superstars on CC for the moment and I'm waiting to gain more blocks to share NXT roster to rendered it. I need some blocks to create my frienchy lover Sylvester Lefort and his bodyguard :D Marcus Louis.

Some news later ;)

• Like 1

Thank you bro ;)

You are amazing bro <3 

No problem ;) I do that with pleasure.

I've dowload on CC my 5 caws (Drew Gallaway, Justin Gabriel, Ezekiel Jackson, Aksana and Tyler Reks) to collaborate with Jimmy2Drags and M.BlackSheep to render them. I can't share more of 5 Superstars on CC for the moment and I'm waiting to gain more blocks to share NXT roster to rendered it. I need some blocks to create my frienchy lover Sylvester Lefort and his bodyguard :D Marcus Louis.

Some news later ;)

Bro can you download also some indy wrestlers? It will be awesome to have for example chris hero with all his moves that are in the game (cradle piledriver, ko, electric chair rare elbow, cyclone kill ecc)

Bro can you download also some indy wrestlers? It will be awesome to have for example chris hero with all his moves that are in the game (cradle piledriver, ko, electric chair rare elbow, cyclone kill ecc)

Hey Domy, how are you :) I hope fine !

Indy Wrestlers like Kassius Ohno / Chris Hero (need render), Jay Lethal (rendered :)), and Matt Sydal (but need a better render) are in the save for the moment. But I'm still working on this save ;) If you have some request, tell here !

Yeah I'm fine bro what about you? How are you?

Yes regarding indy wrestlers I hope you put my favorite wrestler (as you can see in my profile picture, the awesome Ricochet) and some pwg and roh roster members. If you want a 100 caws list perfect for me I will send you but I think it's a stress to download 100 caws for a person only btw if you want I will send you my personal list ;)

Yeah I'm fine bro what about you? How are you?

Yes regarding indy wrestlers I hope you put my favorite wrestler (as you can see in my profile picture, the awesome Ricochet) and some pwg and roh roster members. If you want a 100 caws list perfect for me I will send you but I think it's a stress to download 100 caws for a person only btw if you want I will send you my personal list ;)

Oh yes why not, I know only Ricochet, Chris Hero, Jay Lethal and some others. But not all  wrestlers :) I've have again 15/20 slots to DL ROH wrestlers.

Ok bro I will however send you my dream list :p

Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shinsuke Nakamura, Katsuyori Shibata, Hirooki Goto, Kota Ibushi, Tomohiro Ishii, Tetsuya Naito, Tomoaki Honma, Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada, Kushida, Karl Anderson, Minoru Suzuki, Naomichi Marufuji, Masato Tanaka, Takashi Sugiura, Satoshi Kojima, Tommy End, Taiji Ishimori and John Klinger (Japan)

Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Young Bucks, Michael Elgin, Dalton Castle, The Addiction, RedDragon, Silas Young, ACH, Matt Sydal, Cedric Alexander, Briscoes, War Machine, Kenny King, Matt Taven, Sabin & Shelley and Roppongi Vice (ROH)

Fenix, Ricochet, Pentagon Jr, Drago, Aerostar, Johnny Mundo, Brian Cage, Angelico & Evans, Son of Havoc, King Cuerno and PJ Black (Lucha Underground)

AR Fox, Biff Busick,Rich Swann, Chris Hero, Everett & Lee, TJ Perkins, Drew Gulak, Timoty Thacter, Wille Mack, Chuck Taylor and Super Dragon (PWG)

Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, Mark Andrews, Marty Scurll, Jimmy Havoc, Mark Haskins, (Europe)

Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Hardy Boyz, Wolves, ECIII, Eric Young, Drew Galloway, Kurt Angle, Lashley, Tigre Uno, (TNA)

Others are wwe and nxt current superstars

If I have to select the must 20 superstars empty, plus Ricochet, Jay Lethal, Chris Hero and Matt Sydal, they will be: Austin Aries, Hardy Boyz, Wolves, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, Marty Scurll, Jimmy Havoc, Everett & Lee, Fenix, Pentagon Jr, Johnny Mundo, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, AJ Styles, Young Bucks and Michael Elgin 

Edited by Domy99

Ok bro I will however send you my dream list :p

Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shinsuke Nakamura, Katsuyori Shibata, Hirooki Goto, Kota Ibushi, Tomohiro Ishii, Tetsuya Naito, Tomoaki Honma, Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada, Kushida, Karl Anderson, Minoru Suzuki, Naomichi Marufuji, Masato Tanaka, Takashi Sugiura, Satoshi Kojima, Tommy End, Taiji Ishimori and John Klinger (Japan)

Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Young Bucks, Michael Elgin, Dalton Castle, The Addiction, RedDragon, Silas Young, ACH, Matt Sydal, Cedric Alexander, Briscoes, War Machine, Kenny King, Matt Taven, Sabin & Shelley and Roppongi Vice (ROH)

Fenix, Ricochet, Pentagon Jr, Drago, Aerostar, Johnny Mundo, Brian Cage, Angelico & Evans, Son of Havoc, King Cuerno and PJ Black (Lucha Underground)

AR Fox, Biff Busick,Rich Swann, Chris Hero, Everett & Lee, TJ Perkins, Drew Gulak, Timoty Thacter, Wille Mack, Chuck Taylor and Super Dragon (PWG)

Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, Mark Andrews, Marty Scurll, Jimmy Havoc, Mark Haskins, (Europe)

Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Hardy Boyz, Wolves, ECIII, Eric Young, Drew Galloway, Kurt Angle, Lashley, Tigre Uno, (TNA)

Others are wwe and nxt current superstars

If I have to select the must 20 superstars empty, plus Ricochet, Jay Lethal, Chris Hero and Matt Sydal, they will be: Austin Aries, Hardy Boyz, Wolves, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, Marty Scurll, Jimmy Havoc, Everett & Lee, Fenix, Pentagon Jr, Johnny Mundo, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, AJ Styles, Young Bucks and Michael Elgin 

Ok thanks, I've the most current superstars on the save (Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, EC3, Eric Young, Lashley, and Kurt Angle rendered), the others (in yellow rendered also).

I need to search the others tonight, if I found certains wrestlers I add them on the save ;)

Cheers.

Hey guys ;)

I've worked this week on the first rendered caws that can be DL on mediafire tonight, this December 18. I need to fix the .CAS number before extract.

Wrestlers List : Apollo Crews, Alberto Del Rio, Braun Strowman, D'Von Dudley and Bubba Ray, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles, Alew Shelley, Austin Aries, Tommasso Ciampa, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Chris Sabin, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, RVD, Bobby Lashley, Jeff Hardy, Ricochet (not rendered :(), Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, Cedric Alexander.

Divas : Ivory, AJ Lee, Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke, Gail Kim, Melina, Kelly Kelly, and Asuka.

Pack n°2 will come soon.

Edited by BlackBen83

Bro I can make the render of ricochet for you if you want

Thanks Domy why not? :)

I'm waiting my KG Tools to made a full rendered NXT, WWE, ROH 2015 rosters with a new save without DLC.

Edited by BlackBen83

Ok bro I will upload the render by this evening ;)

Thank you very much, I've found today a great caw of EC3 but not rendered, this is the best caw on CC with textures and good face (4 current attires). I've one render .DDS on mediafire : Ethan Carter render

I need to work on Briscoes brothers renders, and others of ROH this night.

I upload the save tonight ;)

See you later.

Edited by BlackBen83

Thank you very much, I've found today a great caw of EC3 but not rendered, this is the best caw on CC with textures and good face (4 current attires). I've one render .DDS on mediafire : Ethan Carter render

See you later.

See you later.

Perfect bro here's the render

http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/4FKiJnQf/file.html

See you later.

See you later.

Perfect bro here's the render

http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/4FKiJnQf/file.html

Thank you so much Domy ;) I've found a great pics today of Ricochet that I could work ^^ for my next save. That I say before, I'm waiting to receive my KG Tools. So I'll begin a new save when I receive it ^^

Here's the final render in JPG format (Credit to DFreedom30) :

Ricochet.jpg

So, here's the 1st .CAS package of rendered caws for your pleasure guyz, come from CC !!

Wrestlers List : Apollo Crews, Alberto Del Rio, Braun Strowman, D'Von Dudley and Bubba Ray, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles, Alew Shelley, Austin Aries, Tommasso Ciampa, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Chris Sabin, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, RVD, Bobby Lashley, Jeff Hardy, Ricochet (render work in progress), Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, Cedric Alexander, Rhyno, Bram, CM Punk, Mr Anderson, Eric Young, EC3, Big Daddy V, Eddie Guerrero, Doink, Corey Graves, Tommy Dreamer, and Matt and Nick Jackson.

Divas : Ivory, Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke, Gail Kim, Melina, Kelly Kelly, and Asuka.

DL Link : Rendered Caws package 1

Thanks to all CC creators (credits to Jam75, Fuel'N Real, M.BlackSheep, and all the others creators that I forgot).

Edited by BlackBen83