New Moves pack out Tuesday

The 4th Doctor

There are a fair amount of Springboard moves that I'd like to see included as well. Mostly the crazy dives you'd only ever see in Mexico though. I wish we'd get a full list of new moves though. Hope the 630 is faster in-game as well. Looks kinda slow going by the GIF.

Please tell me there are more Nakamura moves.

I doubt it. Brian is a fan of PWG. I have a few predictions.

Banks Statement

Spiral Tap

Chaos Theory- Chad Gable uses this as a sig now and Daniel Bryan used it as a tribute to Douglas Williams.

Banks Statement

Spiral Tap

Chaos Theory- Chad Gable uses this as a sig now and Daniel Bryan used it as a tribute to Douglas Williams.

Sasha's double knee to the midsection would be cool. Maybe Chaos Theory will be included in the NXT pack?

Banks Statement

Spiral Tap

Sasha's double knee to the midsection would be cool. Maybe Chaos Theory will be included in the NXT pack?

Why would they randomly throw it in the "stars of tomorrow" pack that contains 2 guys that are being held off TV? Like that pack is such a joke. It has 2/3 of BAMF and Samoa Joe. 

Banks Statement

Spiral Tap

Why would they randomly throw it in the "stars of tomorrow" pack that contains 2 guys that are being held off TV? Like that pack is such a joke. It has 2/3 of BAMF and Samoa Joe. 

Do we know for sure that's all there is in there?

Regal Cutter should've been in game, the Corkscrew Moonsault used to be.  At least we got the Deadlift German,

Hey 2k, thanks for giving us some moves that we previously had.  What's next, some moves ya'll removed from 15? LOL

Banks Statement

Spiral Tap

Do we know for sure that's all there is in there?

Pretty much. La Matadores, Samoa Joe, Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy.

That Corkscrew Moonsault was in last year as a hidden move only available in A.J. Styles Pre-Set Move-Set and it was called Diving Corkscrew Splash. At least we have the 630 Senton which is worth the 3.99 alone!