I got a couple previews up top 

fantastic mods u have done so far! :o

hbk dx, kevin nash and the sting army are my favourites of ur mods! :)

by the way, is it normal that ur models are a bit edgy?  (like seeing some polygons coming through)

i might have done something wrong or forgot something putting them in a dummy, that's why i'm asking because in your pictures ur models are looking smooth.

which ones have come out like that. Theres been a wierd glitch I've noticed with a few of my mods where they look like you said smooth on the ps3 and glitchy on the 360.

yes i tested some more of ur models and all look a bit glitchy on 360. is there a way to solve this problem?

• Like 1

I got a couple previews up top 

fantastic mods u have done so far! :o

hbk dx, kevin nash and the sting army are my favourites of ur mods! :)

by the way, is it normal that ur models are a bit edgy?  (like seeing some polygons coming through)

i might have done something wrong or forgot something putting them in a dummy, that's why i'm asking because in your pictures ur models are looking smooth.

which ones have come out like that. Theres been a wierd glitch I've noticed with a few of my mods where they look like you said smooth on the ps3 and glitchy on the 360.

yes i tested some more of ur models and all look a bit glitchy on 360. is there a way to solve this problem?

working to find a fix

RJ your mods have become absolutely fantastic. Great work! You have really improved. Thank you for sharing all of your work with the community. I hope to see you continue the effort.

• Like 1

looking good rj nice work on all of these! Little bit more to go on that terminator logo and i think we will have it 200x better! then u can update you hogan. It just some minor stuff to work out of that logo im not happy with yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work, man.... Ive been working hard on arenas for the Legends game when Im not at work... It nice to see you still are pumping out mods, bro! Its nice to see the 2K14 section still having some activity going on... Keep up the excellent work, my dude!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas guys. This is my final release of the year. Imma take a short break for the Holidays with my family and pop back up mid-january. I'll still check my inbox periodically if you have any questions &/or concerns. A couple of notes.

1. I found out that my mods have a weird texture glitch for x-box 360s, I believe I may have found the fix to it. So when I come back in Jan I'll rework all of my mods. So as of now these mods are ps3 exclusive due to the 360 glitch.

2. Dont forget that on mid to late January is the small window for 2k's feedback thread on WWE 2k17/2k18 on 2K's forums. Voice your concerns for new legends models, showcase, & one last last gen game. Because the vast majority on the 2k forums are against such and very vocal.  You dont want their voices against new content to drown us out and lead to another 2k17 debacle where they had little to no new legends content.

3. Have a happy new years folks. Stay Blessed

Edited by rj10018576

• 2 weeks later...

I have your full retro heel HBK pack fixed if you want it

Yes thanks, pm me whatever pachs you've fixed so we wont be wasting time fixing the same pachs.

Edited by rj10018576

• 4 weeks later...

What's going on guys, I'm back from my hiatus. Im currently working on some Y2J mods, Owen Hart Mods, Some Rock mods, fine tuning some Austin mods & tinkering with Entrance attires to get us a proper 97 Undertaker.

To give a small preview imma let you guys see this obscure HBK mod I just completed. He never appeared on camera with it but judging by the article in the wwf magazine it seems like he wore it inbetween his first two championship reigns in 96. That little tweener era he went through after Sid destroyed Jose Lethario & Bret Was taking shots at him. I made the mod because it goes perfectly with that 1997 era USA vs Canada feud between Austin & HBK vs The Hart Foundation. Havent decided on a entrance attire to use for it, if anyone has more info on this house show so I could get his entrance attire accurate as well hit me up.

1485723667775.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

looks great bro... I like how you always try and tackle the rare attires.. nice job

Thanks Man. I try to do popular attires that are not already done. Or attires that are notable for a specific period or angle. If I do redo a attire its only because there might be a detail left out or I think I could make it look more like it actually did. This one is one of the few ultra rare attires that I just had to do, I dunno initially when I saw the magazine scans I was like "meh", but when I thought of the fun I could have recreating the USA vs Canada 97 angle with it in create a story I decided to do it. It was originally gonna be a private wip, but I felt like that was a bit selfish so I decided to share it.