Released HHH pack, credit to XIII XHP for the snapshots while I was out of commission. I may make a few changes and additions to this pack in the future. But progress will be slow, I just wanted the finished product out so the Legends team could use it if they wanted to.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few mods that I need previewed in game to see if I need any tweaks and if not if I can release them. If anyone is willing to test these mods out and send me a few screenshots please pm me.

In honor of Lord Barker releasing Eri's Hacksaw Jim Duggan mod I decided to do a quick career pack for him covering the different attires he's used through the years. I have a few more mods that I'm going to release alongside Duggan, I did some tweaks to my Y2J & Billy Gunn mods fixing their T-shirt entrance attires(& adding a few new attires to Jericho) and I did a minor update to my 1-2-3 Kid mods. I have a lot more coming as well.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Hacksaw looks good yo but I see the white on the knee pads of the attire where he teamed up w/ Demolition is just added on the top of the original knee pad.  He wore a white knee sleeve type support under his blue knee pads kinda like Triple H did w/ the tape.  It just  stands out to me.  The attires look spot on other than that, though!

aata031.jpg

Edited by XIII XHP

I cleaned up the off-topic shit in this thread, but MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU USE ANY PART OF SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD YOU GIVE PROPER CREDIT.

I don't care if it's being done out of spite, or as retribution for some past transgressions. It's a violation of the site rules. If you hate someone that much that you can't credit them for using their work, then don't use their work in the first place.

39 minutes ago, LordJustice17 said:

I cleaned up the off-topic shit in this thread, but MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU USE ANY PART OF SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD YOU GIVE PROPER CREDIT.

I don't care if it's being done out of spite, or as retribution for some past transgressions. It's a violation of the site rules. If you hate someone that much that you can't credit them for using their work, then don't use their work in the first place.

Ok, As long as you wag your finger over in the other thread where my(& others') work is being used uncredited.

& ps the header of my thread gives credit to all whose helped me. People just overlook it.

Edited by rj10018576

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think its been too long since I've dropped some previews and gave some updates on things. I was waiting until I finished a few more mods before I started dropping all of my previews but I'll drop some now to keep the activity flowing and let you all know there's quite a few new mods coming down the road that will be released alongside the Jannetty and Rockers mods.

I felt that Owen Hart didnt get the love he deserved in mod form so I present the Superior Owen Hart.

1520552497004.jpg

1520471183689.jpg

With all due respect to WWE 13 I felt that 1997 Stone Cold is best embodied by the long pants with the black tee. So I made a better 97 promo attire Austin.

1521145890377.jpg

1521145958689.jpg

"I aint got time to bleed"

Jesse "The Body" Ventura

1520471276468.jpg

I had 2 attires that I didnt make for my original Y2J pack that I wanted to make so here they are

1520751079762.jpg

I updated my 1-2-3 Kid with proper logos on his wrist bands

1520751152710.jpg

I revamped my DX HBK to look a thousand times better

1520471217839.jpg

Now, to address some drama and put some truth out there. I was publically "blackballed" from a certain game. It was childish and my name was slandered all out of unfounded paranoia. I worked to reconcile with the offending party and then they kicked off even further drama out of resentment and arrogance. My one rule of permission was that my work could be used as long as I got a copy of what it was being used in. I havent received the most recent updated copy of Wrestling Legends, thus my work is being used in that game without my permission. But it has been brought to my attention that lies have been told to other modders to try and isolate me from the community so let me say it plain, I have no beef with anyone in this community outside of "The two creators of that game" and I havent trash talked anyone outside of those two. Now because of my unjustified blackballing all of my work is now only available via pm. I was wrongly ostracized and demonized and I will not continue to contribute content for those to put in their games that they block me from so production will continue but everythings on lockdown for now.

You can try to box me out but you cant prevent me from keep on improving and producing my work

1521176565298.jpg

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1

Once again nobody is trying to box you out of anything. Nobody told anyone to black mail you. The main reason you didnt get the last copy of Legends is because you said you wont share what you had commissioned. Why should we share what we commissioned with you if you dont share with us ? Its as simple as that. Stop creating all these scenarios in your head man. Maybe Owen is just not so superior after all. Maybe people just dont care. Just stop looking for excuses and pointing fingers. And i hope you know that i personally designed these Owen Hart logos and the 123kid logos and i made the Rockers base. You been warned multiple times what dont you understand ? Why dont you respect the unwritten laws of modding ? LordJustice17 told you before

On 2017-12-19 at 11:29 AM, LordJustice17 said:

MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU USE ANY PART OF SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD YOU GIVE PROPER CREDIT.

5 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

Once again nobody is trying to box you out of anything. Nobody told anyone to black mail you. The main reason you didnt get the last copy of Legends is because you said you wont share what you had commissioned. Why should we share what we commissioned with you if you dont share with us ? Its as simple as that. Stop creating all these scenarios in your head man. Maybe Owen is just not so superior after all. Maybe people just dont care. Just stop looking for excuses and pointing fingers. And i hope you know that i personally designed these Owen Hart logos and the 123kid logos and i made the Rockers base. You been warned multiple times what dont you understand ? Why dont you respect the unwritten laws of modding ? LordJustice17 told you before

1. You guys refused to share the latest version with me BEFORE you even asked about my commissioned work. That wasnt the reason, that may be reason number 4 or 5 after I debunked reason number 1,2, & 3 to the both of you but no, me not sharing my commission work is the last thing we discussed afted the blowout, not the first. So thats just revisionist history.

2. Once you did ask me for my comissioned work it was after blocking me outta the game and after asking for Eri's mods that he hadnt shared with you and I'll tell you now like I told you then, it is morally and ethically wrong to go out here and ban Eri & Me from a game outta accusations of potential leaks(which never happened) publicize to the masses "we wanna keep the game outta their hands" then turn around and ask me to leak his work to you. Thats soo hypocritical. You publically "blackballed"(not black mail look up the difference) me from that game & are guilty of the nonsense you falsely accused me of and blackballed me for.

3. My Superior tag was a Marvel reference to Doc Ock in Spiderman, not a comparison to your Hans Moleman mod. But now that you've drawn a comparision lets take a look

1521316807492.jpg

I now see where the word "Superior" can take you back to a different mod in comparison.

4. I hope you know I did the Y2J with long hair mods that you didnt give me credit for, bringing up the 123 kid you have logos in that mod(specifically the him vs bret attire) that I drew that you didnt give me credit for,  you got your name up as sole credit under my HBK mods, & you stripped Eri's credit from most of his mods too. Soo when youre talking about warnings you've been warned back, like I told LordJustice if he wants to come over here and wag his finger he can also take himself over to your thread where you got a lot of uncredited unauthorized work going and you're stubbornly keeping people from it. When it comes to the "Unwritten Laws of Modding" you're as wrong as two left shoes buddy and you're the one who initiated the animosity, I'm just telling the truth to what was going on behind the scenes.

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1

Just to be clear, my part in not giving you a link to version 1.1 of Wrestling Legends had nothing to do with any of this, it was because you were a rude, annoying, entitled dickhead. You constantly kept pestering me to tell you information about Wrestling Legends that we hadnt made public yet like you were part of the team and deserved to have a say in what content went into the final release.

All you had to do was not be an annoying cunt until the release of V 1.1 and you wouldve got it just the same as everyone else. Bugsy may have other issues with you but really the decision came down to me because I issued all the links to people and I decided "nah fuck him".

So you can argue with Bugsy all you like but really it was me who chose to exclude you.

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

Just to be clear, my part in not giving you a link to version 1.1 of Wrestling Legends had nothing to do with any of this, it was because you were a rude, annoying, entitled dickhead. You constantly kept pestering me to tell you information about Wrestling Legends that we hadnt made public yet like you were part of the team and deserved to have a say in what content went into the final release.

All you had to do was not be an annoying cunt until the release of V 1.1 and you wouldve got it just the same as everyone else. Bugsy may have other issues with you but really the decision came down to me because I issued all the links to people and I decided "nah fuck him".

So you can argue with Bugsy all you like but really it was me who chose to exclude you.

First of all until you decided to be a dick I was never rude to you. I never made the public call for help on my game, you did! As far as "entitled" I contacted the both of you contantly making concessions and considerations for your project so I could help. Because you asked for help. You cant have it both ways and martyr yourselves publically over how hard working on a game all by yourselves lonesome is, then when somebody shows up says "Ok I'll help you, I dont wanna do stuff youre working on or have already done so what have you done so I can work on the stuff you havent already" and then you cop a jealous attitude like a spoiled child. You asked my help I answered your call and helped and then you got pissed at me continuing to help you and offering ideas, this is a community not the Red & Bugsy show, if I have a good idea I'm going to share it, thats how shit gets done around here. How much work and progress did that game(& the last gen modding community) lose because you two decided to be moody paranoid assholes who are treating this like your preschool toybox? So "Fuck Me"? Well "Fuck You Too Rooster" you're a arrogant two faced rat bastard, "All I had to do was not be a annoying cunt" fuck off you arrogant piece of shit I was offereing you help after you would cry and complain on this forum every other day about "how hard things are and how much toll its taking on you doing all this work by your lonesome" cry me a fuckin river. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, N'Jadaka said:

First of all until you decided to be a dick I was never rude to you. I never made the public call for help on my game, you did! As far as "entitled" I contacted the both of you contantly making concessions and considerations for your project so I could help. Because you asked for help. You cant have it both ways and martyr yourselves publically over how hard working on a game all by yourselves lonesome is, then when somebody shows up says "Ok I'll help you, I dont wanna do stuff youre working on or have already done so what have you done so I can work on the stuff you havent already" and then you cop a jealous attitude like a spoiled child. You asked my help I answered your call and helped and then you got pissed at me continuing to help you and offering ideas, this is a community not the Red & Bugsy show, if I have a good idea I'm going to share it, thats how shit gets done around here. How much work and progress did that game(& the last gen modding community) lose because you two decided to be moody paranoid assholes who are treating this like your preschool toybox? So "Fuck Me"? Well "Fuck You Too Rooster" you're a arrogant two faced rat bastard, "All I had to do was not be a annoying cunt" fuck off you arrogant piece of shit I was offereing you help after you would cry and complain on this forum every other day about "how hard things are and how much toll its taking on you doing all this work by your lonesome" cry me a fuckin river. 

Nah you're not a dick at all

35 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Nah you're not a dick at all

This coming from a jerk who buddies up with you, acts like you're cool and then without notice decides "Nah, fuck him" & screws you over and doesnt even have the balls to state so openly until confronted about it. I'd rather be considered a dick than a backstabbing chickenshit.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

I never asked for Eri’s mods because i simply dont care. I asked for the mods “You” commissioned , whatever they are i dont even know. You got Legends1 for your mods i used , aint that enough ?  About the uncredited mods everything happened before you was warned. But you still going. Can you guys do anything else than recycle my shit over and over ? Can you get off my nuts a little bit and create your own stuff ?  

And do you seriously think anyone on here care about whats going on behind the scenes? The big fucking deal. Like they give a shit about what you , i or Rooster said to each others ? Bro you barely get 2 comments on your mods in a month but you think they want to know your behind the scene problems ? 

Edited by bugsyboy

1 hour ago, bugsyboy said:

I never asked for Eri’s mods because i simply dont care. I asked for the mods “You” commissioned , whatever they are i dont even know. You got Legends1 for your mods i used , aint that enough ?  About the uncredited mods everything happened before you was warned. But you still going. Can you guys do anything else than recycle my shit over and over ? Can you get off my nuts a little bit and create your own stuff ?  

And do you seriously think anyone on here care about whats going on behind the scenes? The big fucking deal. Like they give a shit about what you , i or Rooster said to each others ? Bro you barely get 2 comments on your mods in a month but you think they want to know your behind the scene problems ? 

1. Not true you asked for Eri's mods then asked for my commissions.

2. My work is in the newer version, as stated before my permission rules states that my work is open source given if my work is used then I want a copy of what my work is in, so simply put NO it's not enough.

3. Now this third point is interesting, first of all Eri publically asked that a number of his mods that weren't commissioned not be used and you, Rooster, and others publically balked at the notion and ignored his request. Then I asked my mods be taken from the game, and not only did you not do so but you posted pics of my mods up afterwards taking credit as of they were yours(we breifly reconciled afterwards but regardless you completely disregarded my request), thirdly there's more mods that you threw up on your site thats originally my work and some more on the way if you all plan on making previews for all the mods in the game. Then theres Kurt Angle which is up on your site listed as yours although we all know its Eris and not only that but being used without his permission. All disregarding my(& others) requests and not giving credit, but when I make a mod pack that 2 attires barely loosely have a connection to your half assed mod you puff out your chest and claim all my work is yours recycled LOL Get Over Yourself! I wouldn't have to redo soo many of the attires you initially took a stab at if you werent soo inclined to lazily throwing together some sloppy inaccurate nonsense. And if Rooster wasnt such a chickenshit and actually engaged with me you'd two would have better models and more arenas. But you were too busy thinking "How dare he offer a suggestion" or wait thats the current excuse back then the excuse was "If we tell him he's gonna tell barker", & then it evolved to "If we tell him he's gonna tell Eri", & that evolved into "he hasnt helped us all this time, because we wasted it being too paranoid about leaks", which evolved to "How dare he offer up suggestions and try to help".

& then you try to bash my work, again. Although you've used my work in your game, told me you loved my work via pm, basically youre knocking me due to your ego being hurt a bit. Because you did a half assed Rockers mod and mine is a career retrospective, because your Owen looks like a shriveled up Prune and mine actually looks like him, because your first shot at a HBK was sloppy and inaccurate and I did a faithful career retrospective. Because your modeling skills cant compare to "He who must not be named" & your attention to detail cannot compare to mine. But we're riding your nuts? Whose thread are you on whining? Better yet I'm done arguing with you, Imma drop some more WIPs in a few, Youre sitting on a game, Im sitting on a game. Only my One Man Gang & Akeem is better than yours, my Big Bossman is better than yours, my Tully Blanchard is better than yours, my Rock N Roll Express is better than yours, my Bret Hart is better than yours, my HBK is better than yours, my Owen Hart is better than yours, my Stone Cold is better than yours, my Quebecers is ohh wait you dont have em, my Jesse Ventura is ohh wait you dont have em either, my 2 Cold Scorpio, Bob Backlund, Kevin Von Eric.....ya know what Imma just go play my game. You and Rooster have fun playing Caesar. If you two just shut up and not be annoying cunts I just may show you and Rooster a preview of Ole Anderson and my Complete 4 Horsemen.

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1

On 17/03/2018 at 3:41 PM, bugsyboy said:

Hmmm, "Why dont you respect the unwritten laws of modding ?" - what like not crediting me for my work on the sound pack? 

• Like 2

On 3/18/2018 at 10:46 AM, bugsyboy said:

Haha you seriously think we care. Poor cunt !!! Have fun with your “Game” you delusional twat. 

Who's the one on the other's thread crying and complaining? Who's the one keeping their game from the public to affirm their petty game of "Keep Away"?  Who's the one who gets pissed and jealous every time I drop a new preview? Who's the one trying to keep track on how many "Good Jobs" & "Thank Yous" they get on their thread and being resentful from it? Who's the one who was like "You told El Guapo good job but you never even thanked us for our hard work on our thread"? But you dont care? You do, your(you & Rooster) fragile ego is the root of this drama.

This is simple life fact. You mother didnt raised you obviously. You cant say thank you then you dont deserve shit.  Its obvious who is buthurt here going from thread to thread trying to insult us like the little bitch that you are. Get a girlfriend or something bitch. 

The same petty game you trying to get. Plus your the one keeping your shitty work now. Just look at the response you get , no one give a shit. You so dumb its out of this world

Edited by bugsyboy

Curious on the source of your Owen Hart textures.  The placement and the normals with them look really familiar.  I could be wrong because I'm not a last gen modder, but just curious where you got those textures. @N'Jadaka

5 minutes ago, N'Jadaka said:

Personal apologies @AznBlusuazn I have to give mad props and credit to you for your textures. You have been beyond helpful and accommodating. I forgot to tag you to that post, also credit goes to @El Guapo @LordBarker & HeWhoMustNotBeNamed.

Wait, are you formerly known as RJ?