IAmCrazyPt did some Road Dogg mods a few years back but there were some key attires that he and 2k left out so I decided to fill in the blanks. I have a few more mods on this to do before I do a release. I'm changing it up nowadays, doing 1 mod at a time since my pc is still down and I'm working on a backup. Its slowed me down quite a bit. But I'm back.

• Like 1

I decided to include my mods, petchy's and IAmCrazyPT's into one big pack so you wont have to search the internet for all of Road Dogg's attires. I am not done I need to tweak a few mods to make them more accurate then I'll release it.

• Like 1

I came across high res pics of the actual Rattlesnake skin knee braces Stone Cold wore during Judgement Day 2001 & his brief feud with Benoit in 2001.  Most people think the knee braces were gold because WWF tv wasnt HD and the knee braces had a gold gloss. But the knee braces whenever taken pictures of in HD or zoomed in had a distinct snake skin pattern under the clear gold gloss. This was extremely hard to replicate. But when Austin doesnt have much variety in in ring costumes I figured go for it.

Ps I'm probably gonna make the white knee braces too and I'm going to make his 96 Heel logo outfit as well to give Stone Cold some in-ring attire variety outside of one knee brace vs 2 knee braces vs no knee braces.

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

I wish we could fit all your mods in, gonna take 10 of those Rock and make a pack 

Take what you want, just be sure to slide me a early copy so I can tinker with a ps3 version. I made all of these mods for folks to enjoy.

On 5/11/2017 at 5:01 PM, rj10018576 said:

I needed to take a breather after that long spell of new mods and texture updates. I'm back, gonna update the last of my chars to be compatible with the 360 and currently I'm not working on anything major. I'm reworking my Triple H 99 mod to be more accurate and I finally got long hair working for Sting, here's a few previews. I may completely revamp this HHH mod with a new logo and hair but for now heres a preview.

20170419_213832.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

20170414_204905.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Any update  on your awesome sting & Triple H mods I glad  you found a way fix the hair.  do plan to do anything for wolfpac sting attire just wondering by the  love road dogg stuff too  lol:D

1 minute ago, DBZ1989 said:

Any update  on your awesome sting & Triple H mods I glad  you found a way fix the hair.  do plan to do anything for wolfpac sting attire just wondering by the  love road dogg stuff too  lol:D

I'm waiting to see if the content on my old hd can be recovered before I work on Sting & HHH again because I'd have to start from scratch all over again which would suck. No plans for Wolfpac Sting as of yet. 

• Too Sweet 1

Slight update to my upcoming Road Dogg mods. Wanted to get his pants right, never noticed he had 2 versions of his neon green pants.

The one from WWE 13

wwef_526011483_th_64.jpg

And this version 

wwef_31343441_th_64.jpg

I had to redo some mods so I could have both versions.

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

6 hours ago, WithAuthority said:

Amazing work, you really captured Lawler's fat doughy face in this era

I can't take credit for the face, this mod is based off of El Guapo's mod. He did the face, I just made the attire accurate.

Decided to release what I was working on as I move on to the next wave of mods.

57 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

Did he really work the face ?  Any plan on a prime Lawler with his goatee ?  

Yeah the face was from his Lawler mods. I still think some wrinkles need to be cleared off the mask and normals but he did deage him.

No plans for Memphis Lawler as of yet, my next few mods are gonna be the 99 HHH that I've been working on forever & long haired Crow Sting. I may do a Godfather alt & Commissioner Foley 2000 alt(which are easy texture edit mods). & I'm still trying to make Bret Hart's zipped up entrance jacket obj to work. If I get that working I'll do a series of 91-94 Bret Hart attires. Also I'm beginning to experiment with topogun, if I achieve some success with that everyone is in for a "Royal" surprise.

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1

However I have been kooking for a good reference for the King's 1997 gold singlet that he wore during the 97 Royal Rumble. I wanna do that mod but its soo hard getting HD references for certain outfits. I wouldn't of pulled off his 93 attire had he not wore it recently on smackdown which I could use to get good quality pics of his tights logos.

Edited by rj10018576

As you all know I had been working on revamping my original HHH first title victory attire. Mad props to Hovathagod32 for sharing his textures with me to make this happen. As you can see I have new hair for him that more represents that era as opposed to the stock 2007 hair that the wwe has been using for him for the past several years. I may make a few more attire edits for him then release.

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

34 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

Yo bro that HHH looks really good.  What did you do, shorten his hair or add a different character's hair to him?  I sent you some pics of Lawler to your inbox.

Its the 2k17 Billy Gunn hair

• 2 weeks later...

I got a small update for you guys. I updated retro HHH's hair and eyes to be more accurate. I have a pack 99.9% ready but due to this new job I will be away from my computer for 1-2 weeks bare minimum. If anyone with X-Packer wants this mod released pm me, all I need is for some 0000.yobjs to be reinjected(I accidently put the wrong 0000.pacs in the wrong pachs for a number of the mods, if I hadn't of made this error I'd be releasing the full pack today) & some screenshots to be taken of the finished pacs then I'll release it.

Tentative date 1-2 weeks(or a few days if I can get the assistance)

1505665401990.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

3 hours ago, rj10018576 said:

I got a small update for you guys. I updated retro HHH's hair and eyes to be more accurate. I have a pack 99.9% ready but due to this new job I will be away from my computer for 1-2 weeks bare minimum. If anyone with X-Packer wants this mod released pm me, all I need is for some 0000.yobjs to be reinjected(I accidently put the wrong 0000.pacs in the wrong pachs for a number of the mods, if I hadn't of made this error I'd be releasing the full pack today) & some screenshots to be taken of the finished pacs then I'll release it.

Tentative date 1-2 weeks(or a few days if I can get the assistance)

1505665401990.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I got you bro!