Looking good, bro... Sting is my all-time favorite and even though his blonde look remains my #1, I have to admit his "Crow" era is probably more defining. It's nice to see someone putting attention  to this look. I'm looking forward to more.

• Like 1

He used this singlet before Starrcade '97.  I'm working on the scorpion logo for it.  The shirt would have to go all the way up to his neck, though.
tumblr_maf9hkh6Si1qzx70zo1_1280.png

Edited by XIII XHP
  • Like 1

I don't have any pictures of the logo by itself but I'm working on combining a bunch of high quality pictures together to get most of it, then just drawing the rest of it.  Some hollywood studio made that gear for him so it's pretty hard to find good, clear pictures of it.  I will send you a couple reference pics, too.

• Like 1

@XIII XHP 

Last night I actually started getting reference pics for that logo as well. If you have a good version of the logo would you share it with me? Pm me

I was able to draw mines using the Nitro PS1 textures. Because they were all mixed up like puzzle pieces I was able to put the textures together so I could draw my own. You can use my reference. It's low res, but it's the whole scorpion piece and with some ok picture refs you'll be able to draw it pretty well if you're decent in illustrator or art programs

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mb44t1rko8wx0vt/97scorpion.psd.zip

There was a few other references I used for detail purposes (the dots and lines).

6.pngtumblr_n01elkIZoZ1sg99p0o1_500.png

Also, it may look weird laid flat on the photoshop PSD file, but check videos of Sting in the Nitro PS1 game. It will give clarity to how it places on an outfit.

Edited by hovathagod32

@XIII XHP 

Last night I actually started getting reference pics for that logo as well. If you have a good version of the logo would you share it with me? Pm me

I was able to draw mines using the Nitro PS1 textures. Because they were all mixed up like puzzle pieces I was able to put the textures together so I could draw my own. You can use my reference. It's low res, but it's the whole scorpion piece and with some ok picture refs you'll be able to draw it pretty well if you're decent in illustrator or art programs

There was a few other references I used for detail purposes (the dots and lines).

Also, it may look weird laid flat on the photoshop PSD file, but check videos of Sting in the Nitro PS1 game. It will give clarity to how it places on an outfit.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2it3w8_sting-destroys-nwo-1997_sport

Yooo that's what's up man!  I used some of his 8 x 10s & shit to cut up what I have.  I'm gonna line up some of my hi-res images over your texture, as I've been piecing together various images for my texture.

@XIII XHP 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2it3w8_sting-destroys-nwo-1997_sport

Yooo that's what's up man!  I used some of his 8 x 10s & shit to cut up what I have.  I'm gonna line up some of my hi-res images over your texture, as I've been piecing together various images for my texture.

if you have a bamboo tablet or if you're proficient with the pen tools in illustrator or PS, you can def do a good texture with that as a the base. the hardest part is the tail.. That's the part that wasn't always visible. It's really what I have to work on with my own Crow Sting for PC 2K16

Thanks man

@XIII XHP @hovathagod32 @bugsyboy @Super_Luigi @tekken57 @UndertakerWLF @iceman5533

I gotta ask you, do either of you also have any good references or pictures of Hollywood Hogan's Terminator early-NWO shirt? Bret Hart's 1996 jacket? Or This SVR06 texture or The British Bulldog?

hogan.jpghogan6_auto.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2E0YxkpWi4ytIojz4GrR19814734e32805ff76ced2836466339e.jpghqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXU2vgZODEaBnj6FhubtD

not sure about bulldog or bret hart, but check ebay and etsy for that terminator shirt.. If anything you could probably make your own. Just get an outline of the terminator skull add some smoke and put the nWo on top. 

This is all I could find for Hogan.

tumblr_m61ixk9Smm1ql0k28o1_400.jpg

wcw0031.jpg

3C7OSBJ.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have that Bulldog texture somewhere.  Even if I don't, I have the game.  As for the Bret Hart jacket, I'll see what I can do...

That Hogan is too sweet haha the terminator skull is a little too tall, though.  The top of the skull meets the bottom of the 'W' in nWo.  Other than that, really cool!  My brother gave me his draw pad so it's going to be even easier for me to finish that Sting logo!  Yo do you know if you can swap out the boots w/ the ones from the Surfer Sting?  They are the taller boots he wore at first before switching over to the shorter cut boots.

That Hogan is too sweet haha the terminator skull is a little too tall, though.  The top of the skull meets the bottom of the 'W' in nWo.  Other than that, really cool!  My brother gave me his draw pad so it's going to be even easier for me to finish that Sting logo!  Yo do you know if you can swap out the boots w/ the ones from the Surfer Sting?  They are the taller boots he wore at first before switching over to the shorter cut boots.

I dont know, Ive been inquiring about topogun to see what all vam be accomplished with this but I've been running into brick walls.