14 hours ago, GreenArcher said:

Hey there.

Sorry to bump, but is there an estimate timeframe when your mods will be released?

Short Answer- I havent decided yet.

Long Answer- Not only am I working in private on a couple massive packs but there are little things here and there that I would like to fix in various previewed and past released mods before I release them. In the past I was more inclined to hastily release mods as soon as I finished them and update as I go but ever since being denied that Legends game that my work is featured in I have been personally less inclined to just release work and better versions of my mods that will inevitably be added to a updated version of a game that wont even be shared with me, by them or anyone else. So my attitude has been, Imma clean up all of my mods to the best of my ability and then maybe release them all together, however long that takes so be it. But I am in no rush to feed that petty game of keep away. I used to share more freely before because I felt we were all working together as a community, now that I feel blackballed & exploited so I've kinda slowed that attitude

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 4

Sad to know man.. 

About your mods, I understand you want it to be the best version out there so you want to take as much time as possible.

If you are willing to grant early access to your mods, I will gladly pay for it. I want them for personal use.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 5:36 AM, GreenArcher said:

Sad to know man.. 

About your mods, I understand you want it to be the best version out there so you want to take as much time as possible.

If you are willing to grant early access to your mods, I will gladly pay for it. I want them for personal use.

I appreciate that. I did consider putting my mods behind a paywall. But can you really put a price on these mods? I mean I can recoup the money I commissioned from eri, but what about the mods I didn't commission from him. And then a lot of my mods are large packs. They took at least a hr to do each pach. Soo if I charged by the hourly rate that I make at my job folks would probably cringe at the high prices. So what do you do?

1 hour ago, DBZ1989 said:

@N'Jadaka

man awesome mods I  haven't been here in along time looking forward seeing more of your work😃  

I appreciate it. I got some big updates coming in the future.

• Like 1

@N'Jadaka

OMG You really killed it with this HBK Mega pack. I done creamed all over my computer screen LOL!!!! Nah but seriously, this is like the most incredible HBK I've ever seen. I'd preferably only use his early 90s to Ruthless Aggression Era attires. After the RA era, I really stopped caring for WWE./F.

• Too Sweet 1

You could have used the Wrestlemania 13 Bret Hart model for that Owen Hart w/ the Hart Foundation jacket.  (It doesn't have socks):

1525638434234.jpg1526361766285.jpg1526702672577.jpg

nWo X-Pac looks cool, I would just add a bandana to him for entrance & in-game, line up the left nWo logo on the kickpad & fix the trunks so there isnt' a skin texture on the top part.

20180506_151812.png

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/28/2019 at 9:22 AM, PaulSmackage said:

Anyone got the link for the Paul Bearer 2000 mod?

Unfortunately, it seems as though N'Jadaka is gone from the forums. I doubt at least for a good while that anyone who didn't have these mods will get them.

24 minutes ago, xtremebrett said:

Unfortunately, it seems as though N'Jadaka is gone from the forums. I doubt at least for a good while that anyone who didn't have these mods will get them.

Shame. I've JUST gotten into modding and would of loved to have used these

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

Any one have the link for these mods

I 2nd this. I know N'Jadaka is gone but if anyone has any links for what was released that would be great

On 9/18/2017 at 3:20 AM, XIII XHP said:

On 9/18/2017 at 12:07 AM, N'Jadaka said:

I got a small update for you guys. I updated retro HHH's hair and eyes to be more accurate. I have a pack 99.9% ready but due to this new job I will be away from my computer for 1-2 weeks bare minimum. If anyone with X-Packer wants this mod released pm me, all I need is for some 0000.yobjs to be reinjected(I accidently put the wrong 0000.pacs in the wrong pachs for a number of the mods, if I hadn't of made this error I'd be releasing the full pack today) & some screenshots to be taken of the finished pacs then I'll release it.

Tentative date 1-2 weeks(or a few days if I can get the assistance)

1505665401990.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Any one have this triple h

Edited by MKKHAN

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...