So it took me a whole  year to get the sunglasses working on my Rock mods. I also am previewing a Hollywood Rock Street Attire. I'm  done with new Mods for now and I'm gonna spend the rest of my time organizing and making sure all the old ones work with the 360 before I do my big release. update at top. 

• Like 2

Holy fuck! I think you've outdone yourself. I've never seen so many Rock attires in my life lol

Besides that, I'm patiently waiting to see which attires of the Rock & HBK make it into Wrestling Legends.

• Like 1

I'm releasing some of my mods, I'm also updating some of my old ones. If you see (updated for 360) next to the title on my old mods it means its good to go on the ps3 and 360. All of my new mods are good to go on both systems. MAJOR CREDIT AND THANKS goes to Stlpowercat for helping me with hundreds upon hundreds of texture updates. At this point he's damn near a unofficial co-creator on all of my mods. I'm slowly repacking my mods a few of the new ones wont be released until after the Legends Game comes out due to the request of the people I collaborated with.

• Like 1

Wow...I really want to wait for Wrestling Legends but I'm soooooooooo tempted right now to experiment and see about testing these out. My 1st time ever...

Edited by jbl328

I needed to take a breather after that long spell of new mods and texture updates. I'm back, gonna update the last of my chars to be compatible with the 360 and currently I'm not working on anything major. I'm reworking my Triple H 99 mod to be more accurate and I finally got long hair working for Sting, here's a few previews. I may completely revamp this HHH mod with a new logo and hair but for now heres a preview.

20170419_213832.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

20170414_204905.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Sting looks awesome yo, good job!  Only thing with Triple H is they made his hair way too long.  It was like, shoulder length when he became The Game.  Not really a big deal though.

nice Hunter! if I could make one suggestion, maybe consider using the skin textures from SVR 08? there's just something about that new orange skintone they did that just doesn't look right.. I made a conversion not too long ago, and have the old textures mapped correctly to the new model. 

I could send them over if you like, as I'm not using them? all you'd need to do is apply your trunks to the texture

2h8cyma.jpg

Edited by Titan83
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Titan83 said:

nice Hunter! if I could make one suggestion, maybe consider using the skin textures from SVR 08? there's just something about that new orange skintone they did that just doesn't look right.. I made a conversion not too long ago, and have the old textures mapped correctly to the new model. 

I could send them over if you like, as I'm not using them? all you'd need to do is apply your trunks to the texture

2h8cyma.jpg

Yeah you can send me the textures.

3 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

Sting looks awesome yo, good job!  Only thing with Triple H is they made his hair way too long.  It was like, shoulder length when he became The Game.  Not really a big deal though.

Im thinking about changing his hair altogether. I have a great idea for a replacement. I just wanna tweak it before I announce it.

3 hours ago, rj10018576 said:

I needed to take a breather after that long spell of new mods and texture updates. I'm back, gonna update the last of my chars to be compatible with the 360 and currently I'm not working on anything major. I'm reworking my Triple H 99 mod to be more accurate and I finally got long hair working for Sting, here's a few previews. I may completely revamp this HHH mod with a new logo and hair but for now heres a preview.

20170419_213832.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

20170414_204905.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I definitely like your Sting's hair MUCH better. The shorter hair looks so out of place, it's irritable. And I always saw the hair for HHH was out of place too. It should definitely be shorter and I look forward to seeing what you can do for his model

8 hours ago, Titan83 said:

2h8cyma.jpg

Didn't you convert the Austin as well?  I remember they gave them that crazy tan in like Smackdown vs Raw 2010.

• 1 month later...

Im quasi back in business, my laptop is still down but Im operating on a temporary backup for now. Bad News is a lot of my files I was using as tools for my mods are tied up due to my laptop being down, so I wanna make some new mods but I need some chpacs pmed to me from previous games. If anybody had the following can you pm me.

Fixed Wolfpac Sting from 2k17

Road dogg from 2k17

Fixed Hof showcase flair from 2k17

Fixed HOF showcase Bret Hart from 2k17

Bugsys British Bulldog pack

Ahmed Johnson 

Retro 2k16 Triple H's pac

Corporate Kane from 2k16/17

2k15's Undertaker and his hat obj from 2k15

Any Seth Rollins from 2k14-2k17 

Savio Vega from 2k16