Curious question, 

You know the entrance attire HBK wears for WM 12? Are you allowed to place caw items to replace the top he wore for that with the proper one that's a caw only item?

Yo what if I wanted to swap out the brown Mankind model's boots for the ones in CAW mode??  Is it possible w/ X-Packer & X-Rey??  How about swapping out the nWo Giant's singlet w/ the shorts w/ say Andre the Giant's singlet??  If I can't swap the singlet on that model, then I'd take the '13 Big Show model (short tights attire from when he tagged w/ Undertaker), swap out the hair & face texture for the nWo Giant's then add the singlet over that.  I'm trying to make a WCW Dungeon of Doom Giant mod.

Edited by XIII XHP

@XIII XHP

Brown Mankind's boots probably will require topogun or blender to do that. Thats Eri's specialty.

That second option of taking the WWE 13 model and doing a hair and face swap is a better option if you ask me.

@bugsyboy did a mod like that back in wwe 13 that may have done the trick

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Too Sweet 1

I guess you would have to blend it in with the model to make it look right.  I know he wore those boots in ECW as well when he was Cactus Jack.  I guess it'd be the same type of deal if I wanted to use 2k14 WM 20 Goldberg's boots on his 2k17 WCW model right?  Just gotta make sure everything lines up properly so you don't have any invisible spots, if that makes any sense??

Bugsyboy's Giant looks good but I want to give him the hair from the nWo model & the actual singlet rather than have black on the skin texture.

Yeah for the CAW Mankind & 2k17 to 2k14 Goldberg boots options you'd have to probably do topogun or Blender. Like I said before not really my forte.

Now for the Giant hair hack thats simple. Just do a Hair Swap with a uvunwrap. Its not a complicated process once you get a grasp of how it's done.

• Too Sweet 1

On 7/2/2018 at 2:02 PM, XIII XHP said:

I guess you would have to blend it in with the model to make it look right.  I know he wore those boots in ECW as well when he was Cactus Jack.  I guess it'd be the same type of deal if I wanted to use 2k14 WM 20 Goldberg's boots on his 2k17 WCW model right?  Just gotta make sure everything lines up properly so you don't have any invisible spots, if that makes any sense??

Bugsyboy's Giant looks good but I want to give him the hair from the nWo model & the actual singlet rather than have black on the skin texture.

There is a WcW giant as alt attire on the nwo giant slot. Its the same as the NWO one without the beard and the shirt

Edited by bugsyboy

5 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

There is a WcW giant as alt attire on the nwo giant slot. Its the same as the NWO one without the beard and the shirt

I know but it isn't the same as the Andre the Giant singlet he wore when he was in the Dungeon of Doom.

a018796925fc3244be6a8f911786fa71.png

An idea for an attire, on some other topic I noticed a mod for HBK - barber shop attire, damn it looks good. Would probably go well with HBK (RETRO). What do you think @N'Jadaka would you ever make one like this?

1OPYPYu.jpg

2 hours ago, Impaler said:

An idea for an attire, on some other topic I noticed a mod for HBK - barber shop attire, damn it looks good. Would probably go well with HBK (RETRO). What do you think @N'Jadaka would you ever make one like this?

1OPYPYu.jpg

Personally, I probably wouldn't ever make it. Most of my mods are for the purposes of in-match play, or regular cutscenes in Create a Story. A One off street attire like that is a bit unappealing for all of the modding work it'll take to create it. Now thats my personal preference, if you wanna do it by all means have at it. Part of why I got into mods is because there were attires that I wanted made that my favorite modders at that time wouldnt(or couldnt) make. So I then became my favorite modder and never looked back or waited on someone else to do a mod that I couldnt do myself. I always encourage others, if you have a will, make the way. Modding isnt rocket science, just roll up your sleeves and learn it step by step.  And if you do and you begin to create incredible mods, share them. Don't be a entitled prick and hoard your mods and starve this already flegdling last gen community. Feed it so others may be inspired and go even further than you and progress beyond your limitations is made, so on and so forth. You're already dedicated, take it to the next level and never forget where you came from being a young modder with a million questions and all the passion. I look forward to the day you surpass anything I can even possibly do.

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

that's absolutely cool :) I understand. and yeah that's a good example, nobody cant do better than yourself :D reminds me when I was making my ~200 CAWs for the past 1.5 years (yep modding wasn't required for that at all, CAW mode was more than enough to get what I want, though still complicated as hell to get the results that I wanted).

attempting to mod a character will be on my list after I get done with those darn strings and learn how to import cDLC (and import a lot of old "friends" from all other games. :)

15 minutes ago, Impaler said:

that's absolutely cool :) I understand. and yeah that's a good example, nobody cant do better than yourself :D reminds me when I was making my ~200 CAWs for the past 1.5 years (yep modding wasn't required for that at all, CAW mode was more than enough to get what I want, though still complicated as hell to get the results that I wanted).

attempting to mod a character will be on my list after I get done with those darn strings and learn how to import cDLC (and import a lot of old "friends" from all other games. :)

I think this gets at the frustration of a lot of modders on here. They sometimes have a very unhealthy way of expressing it but over the years I've seen a lot of folks who are wrestling fans ask or demand X-Particular mod or attire be made and sit back and wait like we're mcdonalds and are just waiting for orders to be placed to us to much frustration and backlash(which is ironic that when someone actually did decide to do commision work the entire community shit on him and treated him like trash). Im not saying thats you but just the trend over the years. And the philosophy is.......you don't need a expensive laptop to do most mods, the concepts of modding while at first seem overwhelming actually are quite simple, the tools to mod are mostly free or dirt cheap(x-packer is like $10), & most folks who ask for mods have the eye for detail to overcome the photoshop learning curve to edit textures. Its like, just do it yourself. I'm not a computer science major or master at photoshop, its soo easy. Grasp the concepts of the parameters you're working with and then your imagination will take hold.

• Yes! 1

I was gonna wait til I had a few more mods before I previewed this but I figured I'd share a summer surprise with you all. I plan on revamping my HBK mods. Polish them up, and I have a awesome remodeled face from Eri that makes everything else look obsolete. I'm also previewing my Hunter Hearst Helmsley wips. I still have more work to do on them. But at the top of my page here's my HHH pack and the Superior HBK.

Night & Day difference 

1530852265594.jpg

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

So in working on these 95/96 HBK & HHH attires and witnessing @summerslammer's incredible Raw 1996 arena, I decided to do a quick 2 mods that perfectly embody 1996. I unearthed Tekken57's old WWE 13 Scott Hall mod. I realized since 2k14, 2k16, & 2k17 gave us incredibly accurate Scott Hall/Razor models Tekken57's mod would do perfect to be a base for the Fake Razor from 1996. I also did some edits to Corporate Kane to get a proper Fake Diesel. They both need a few tweaks and polishing. But I wanted to preview them for you.

• Like 1

Pretty cool imposters.  I would probably leave the wrist tape on the right arm of Fake Diesel, though, instead of the skin texture.  Still can't get over how good that Hunter Hearst Helmsly turned out.  DX HBK looks really good, too.

Yo on a side note, since they were able to take entrance parts from Legends of Wrestlemania, what do you think the possibility of taking something like Jimmy Snuka's bead headband from Create a Wrestler mode & adding it to the Snuka mod for his entrance??  I also want to take the Iron Sheik's blue shorts from Create a Wrestler mode so I can put the textures over his Col. Mustafa model & make an Iron Sheik Wrestlemania 17 mod.

sheik-misc008-1486909296-800.jpg

18 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

Pretty cool imposters.  I would probably leave the wrist tape on the right arm of Fake Diesel, though, instead of the skin texture.  Still can't get over how good that Hunter Hearst Helmsly turned out.  DX HBK looks really good, too.

Yo on a side note, since they were able to take entrance parts from Legends of Wrestlemania, what do you think the possibility of taking something like Jimmy Snuka's bead headband from Create a Wrestler mode & adding it to the Snuka mod for his entrance??  I also want to take the Iron Sheik's blue shorts from Create a Wrestler mode so I can put the textures over his Col. Mustafa model & make an Iron Sheik Wrestlemania 17 mod.

sheik-misc008-1486909296-800.jpg

That was a early preview of Fake Diesel I already fixed that normal just havent previewed it for such a minor adjustment.

As far as Iron Shiek & Jimmy Snuka if you wanna give it a try by all means. If you dont have the time to experiment I'd suggest you commission Eri, he's taking requests.

• 2 weeks later...

Now before I post a preview of this mod I got to give a bit of backstory to this particular mod. Just after my pc crashed last year I had lucked up on a obj that could be potentially used to make a badass Mod. I wanted to share it with a couple of guys making a game at that time but in the conversation that I was preparing to present this obj to one of them we had a huge nasty blowout before I could even mention it. I took the obj to Eri in the hopes of making it a mod and after trials and error we both kinda gave up on the mod. There's a pc version of this obj that was a result of the collaborative efforts to bring this mod to life. After giving up myself Eri kept at it and pulled off the most awesome mod ever. Now this is clearly not the final version as we need to reposition the crown a bit higher and work the textures. So without further ado Macho King Randy Savage

WWE_2_K14_176.png

WWE_2_K14_177.png

WWE_2_K14_171.png

WWE_2_K14_172.png

WWE_2_K14_173.png

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1