Hey N'jadaka,

Iceman gotten back to me over a pm message on the wrestling Legends Forum. Just to summarize, he doesn't have the textures anymore unfortunately since he had his computer wiped. he suggested to me how i could get the logos of Bret's Jacket perhaps from a January or February 1996 issue magazine. I sent him a follow up message a few minutes ago to see if i could just use the ones you currently posses and i'll let you know if he gets back to me or not. 

Thanks for letting me know how to contact him. I appreciate it. 

--Wolf

Hey N'jadaka, 

Question, have you done the 30 years Wrestlemania WM 12 match between Bret and shawn with the Mods you added? I like to see a video of those mods implemented or screenshots of the various cut scenes. 

--Wolf

1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Hey N'jadaka,

Iceman gotten back to me over a pm message on the wrestling Legends Forum. Just to summarize, he doesn't have the textures anymore unfortunately since he had his computer wiped. he suggested to me how i could get the logos of Bret's Jacket perhaps from a January or February 1996 issue magazine. I sent him a follow up message a few minutes ago to see if i could just use the ones you currently posses and i'll let you know if he gets back to me or not. 

Thanks for letting me know how to contact him. I appreciate it. 

--Wolf

Hey N'jadaka, 

Question, have you done the 30 years Wrestlemania WM 12 match between Bret and shawn with the Mods you added? I like to see a video of those mods implemented or screenshots of the various cut scenes. 

--Wolf

No problem man, I had to respect his wishes especially since you're a CAWer and part of the reason I even got a chance to get those textures was because I was a modder and not a CAWer and had no intentions of releasing his work that way.

No I havent unfortunately. I dont even know how to capture video via ps3. I would love to learn how to though l.

Hey N'Jadaka, 

I'll look up something for you in regards to that video capture for the PS3. Probably look it up in a couple days after i get some other things done. 

--Wolf

Hey N'Jadaka,

I'm almost done with my bret hart jacket for survivor series 1995. I just finished the WM 12 HBK attire. Looks very good. I can't get the symbol for Bret's wrist properly that has all of those curves and things. I had no luck in draw it or getting a really picture of it anywhere. Could i use your texture for that? I don't think Iceman would mind being he doesn't have the logos anymore.

--Wolf

Just previewing a few mods Ive been working on. Working on Bret has inspired me to tackle other Hart Foundation members, so I did classic entrance attires for Neidhart and 1997 entrance jackets for Neidhart & Owen(Dont worry I'll get to Pillman's vest). I also am giving an early preview to my Bret Hart Jorts mods(I know theres still a ton of work before they're done). Just wanted to drop some previews on you guys.

So I decided to put a small preview up for my Kurt Angle Pack, this pack actually has 31 attires done and growing, but I decided to put a few up on here today to show you whats coming.

Angle looks good.  A lot of good attires.  The Smackdown vs Raw 2007 attire needs wrestling shoes & not boots, though.

SVR2007-PS2-KurtAngle-1-10303-720.jpg

Did you do the one attire from Smackdown vs Raw 2006?
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2006-20051017015631

58 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

Angle looks good.  A lot of good attires.  The Smackdown vs Raw 2007 attire needs wrestling shoes & not boots, though.

SVR2007-PS2-KurtAngle-1-10303-720.jpg

Did you do the one attire from Smackdown vs Raw 2006?
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2006-20051017015631

Actually the Smackdown vs Raw 2007 attire is wrong. That singlet is from his late 2005 run(feuding with HBK and John Cena), Angle didnt switch to shoes until his trade to Smackdown and world title run. I do need to switch up the color of the boots to his multi-colored boots.

Im not sure if I'm going to do that SVR2006 attire.

How do you upload images to the forum? I'm trying to do it where the image just shows up without anyone worrying about clicking a link to get to the image but i can't seem to get anything working. any suggestions? The images are jpegs that i just have store on my flash drive.

Edited by Wolfstrike28

12 hours ago, N'Jadaka said:

Actually the Smackdown vs Raw 2007 attire is wrong. That singlet is from his late 2005 run(feuding with HBK and John Cena), Angle didnt switch to shoes until his trade to Smackdown and world title run. I do need to switch up the color of the boots to his multi-colored boots.

Im not sure if I'm going to do that SVR2006 attire.

He wore wrestling shoes during this time.  I remember him wearing the black boots w/ the red white & blue at one point but when he was in the transition of going to WWE's ECW in 2006, he wore the high school wrestling shoes & the mouth guard.  I like the attention to detail regardless.  Glad you tackled those attires.

WM 12 Bret Hart In Ring:

AFeuhoE.pngLTQLeNB.png

nKWB8UF.png

WM 12 Bret Entrance:

D7jhpgm.png

Jpfdjf4.png

Ubh2ks9.png

Survivor Series 1995 Bret Hart

98boHpQ.png

Hh4h3y6.png

i4bsoSX.png

Bret Hart Survivor Series 1995 Entrance attire:

TfCc7tK.png

8EvvNkB.png

yjXxdJe.png

WM 12 Shawn Michaels In Ring and Entrance Attire

LVaginr.jpg

lLPzP2i.png

ENdiQJt.png

viebV6g.jpg

V9fYYdV.jpg

0JZaNEI.jpg

Shout Out to N'Jadaka for the texture with Bret's Jacket and giving me ideas on where to get Shawn's Textures for WM 12 from. Thanks N'Jadaka on that handy tool for previewing things. Tell me what you guys think before i upload them to WWE 2k18 community creations. If anything is too off just let me know or everything is crappy let me know lol. Constructive Criticism is key. 

--Wolf

Edited by Wolfstrike28
bigger fonts

So we were having all kinds of issues with Commisioner HBK. But now he is almost done, so I decided to show you the much improved update.

WWE_2K14_11.png

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1

I decided to preview some updates. Going along with my recent Calgary trend I decided to show the various forms of the Hart Foundation love. Also I liked the 2k17 version of the Godfather way better than the WWE 13 version. So I made a few mods for him.

Look, Night and Day difference 

1529215381146.jpg

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1

Hey N'jadaka, 

Curious question, have you ever thought of doing the Undertaker's sleeveless robes he wore during his '97-'98 run? And the one he returned with in 2010-2011? I have to show you mines i did in wwe 2k18 for his '97-'98 run

1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Hey N'jadaka, 

Curious question, have you ever thought of doing the Undertaker's sleeveless robes he wore during his '97-'98 run? And the one he returned with in 2010-2011? I have to show you mines i did in wwe 2k18 for his '97-'98 run

I have considered doing one, I just have a large list of mods that I want to get accomplished before I get to that. I do believe it may be a very simple edit using x-rey. I just dont have that newest version of x-rey to do the hack.

The Legends team already has a version(albeit with the cape) in their game.

Edited by N'Jadaka