thebib62's Arenas: WWF Raw 2002, WCW Nitro '97, Halloween Havoc, Thunder, ECW on SYFY Many MORE

thebib62

As much as I like to complain about 2K not giving us a preset Nitro stage in 2K14 or 2K16, I always enjoy seeing the creative ways that people come up with to make it work.  Very nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't want to be a dick, but if you use my logos for your arenas, don't put them on CC. you're taking away from my downloads to release more things. 

what are their emblems, there are public free downloadable logos, chill your base

i don't want to be a dick, but if you use my logos for your arenas, don't put them on CC. you're taking away from my downloads to release more things. 

what are their emblems, there are public free downloadable logos, chill your base

I'm not tripping because the use of my textures in your work compared to my actual work that I created doesn't look as good in comparison. but you're using files that I created for my arenas, and reuploading and including them in your work, which I state that I didn't want people doing in my thread. The fact that you can even do that when "CAN BE REUPLOADED?" is checked "NO" is ridiculous to me and how this game works. If I wanted people do reupload my logos that I drawn up or created, I'd upload them for people to download via the LOGOs section... That's all I have to say.. I don't want to take away from this man's thread and his work, arguing over it. It's just that doing that, takes away from downloads which allows me or others to upload more for the people. But whatever.. 2 Downloads so far.. Rock on.

Edited by hovathagod32

I'm not tripping because the use of my textures in your work compared to my actual work that I created doesn't look as good in comparison. but you're using files that I created for my arenas, and reuploading and including them in your work, which I state that I didn't want people doing in my thread. The fact that you can even do that when "CAN BE REUPLOADED?" is checked "NO" is ridiculous to me and how this game works. If I wanted people do reupload my logos that I drawn up or created, I'd upload them for people to download via the LOGOs section... That's all I have to say.. I don't want to take away from this man's thread and his work, arguing over it. It's just that doing that, takes away from downloads which allows me or others to upload more for the people. But whatever.. 2 Downloads so far.. Rock on.

no idea now what exactly is the problem, but please, cry softly

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm not the first to complain and probably won't be the last, but this guy's "arenas" are nothing but copy/paste rips of other peoples work.

You're blatantly using my Thunder arena, and I first noticed this on CC myself before finding this topic. Anyone with a browser can reverse image search my thunder arena and see that he stole it. I've released previews of my work on a very few select forums for consumption of my community friends for future WWF No Mercy mods that I have been BUSTING MY ASS for 3 years to make possible and this guy has already made it available for anyone to use in another game before WCW Mayhem 64 even comes out, without ever asking a lick of permission.

Mind you, i'll say without ego that i'm one of the best, if not THE best WWF No Mercy arena modder anywhere around because I actually know how to work with 3D. The stuff that has been stolen from me is part of my professional demo reel. I've been in the community since 2000 and fucking six, and back in the day this wouldn't have flown and he would have been banned from The Impact Zone, NMZ, and any other forum because we actually respected people's work, and in the rest of the world this would be blatant violation of copyright law. Hell, even I got banned from NMZ over accusations of theft (4 lines of gameshark code using previously found addys/values that was used by the Juice). I may hate that they banned me, especially over something trivial, but at least they didn't put up with this shit.

He's just building a reputation on a game that takes very little talent to mod by stealing stuff from other people, and I can tell he barely knows how to use photoshop.  I can't endorse this guy.

0GUw47.jpg

A whole topic taking place over several months from 2014 where I was working on this arena for a completely unrelated project.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/topic/10087281/1/

I hate a fucking theif.

Edited by SLX