Can't find Kneepad

RollingRocky300

LOL  Kneepad  is  the  same  as  it's  always  been  in  Create  a  Diva    Create  a  Superstar   suite.....  Go  to  your   console   power  it  on ,   log  in  to  your  ID  and  then insert  CD    or   click  the  digital  icon  for  game  .  Wait  4  seconds  for  game  to  load  hit  any  button  when  prompted,   go  to  create  mode  select,  create  a  superstar,  or  diva ,   Now  Here's  the  Most  Important  part:  Open  your  Damn  Eyes  and  you'll  find  said  knee  pads  in  the  clothes   options  for  lower  body .  I  know  this  is  new  generation  but  Damn  it's  so  easy  to  find  that  even  a  Cave Man  can  do  it.   Seriously  even  if  you  can't   find  exact  one   There's    a  thing  called  simple  designs  that  can  create  the  black  shown  on  the  tail  end  of  said  pad  to  create    that  appearance    with .

Edited by Cawmunity_cr8on

LOL  Kneepad  is  the  same  as  it's  always  been  in  Create  a  Diva    Create  a  Superstar   suite.....  Go  to  your   console   power  it  on ,   log  in  to  your  ID  and  then insert  CD    or   click  the  digital  icon  for  game  .  Wait  4  seconds  for  game  to  load  hit  any  button  when  prompted,   go  to  create  mode  select,  create  a  superstar,  or  diva ,   Now  Here's  the  Most  Important  part:  Open  your  Damn  Eyes  and  you'll  find  said  knee  pads  in  the  clothes   options  for  lower  body .  I  know  this  is  new  generation  but  Damn  it's  so  easy  to  find  that  even  a  Cave Man  can  do  it.   Seriously  even  if  you  can't   find  exact  one   There's    a  thing  called  simple  designs  that  can  create  the  black  shown  on  the  tail  end  of  said  pad  to  create    that  appearance    with .

At least , i make attires.

lol  I  make  attires  too,  as  well  as  creations,  belts   etc  etc.   your  post above  proves  nothing .

Edited by Cawmunity_cr8on

Zurick is that you? Lol

This was a nightmare to read.