WWE 2K14 BEST NXT RIVALRY

TheTechnicalSavage

I'm the only still play this game?

Yesterday i play ''Universe Mode'' and makes Aj Styles NXT debut, i'm not expect nothing, but this feud is awesome, every match (And no same old shit, no repeated matches.)  for 9 months has cutscenes, and man... i had fucking amazing matches. 

I'm feel sorry for WWE 2K14 servers being off 

wSzEh9b.jpg

I just started playing this game 2 months ago and my universe is pretty amazing , no more weird interference , great feuds , good shows way better than i expected.  

did they patch it or something? although when i had 2k14 what i would do is edit all allies/rivals and it helped the rivalry manager play out a bit better. I was hardly getting the same matches over and over but my problem was some of the minor title rivalries would end the week of the ppv and not at the ppv

Yeah i may not have played that much yet but right now its pretty cool , yeah i edited the rivals and all that so that might be why its good.

yeah that's cool. that's kinda why i was upset that they didn't keep story collection for 2k16 cause i was really able to manipulate the stories and cutscenes with it

Yeah i may not have played that much yet but right now its pretty cool , yeah i edited the rivals and all that so that might be why its good.

yeah that's cool. that's kinda why i was upset that they didn't keep story collection for 2k16 cause i was really able to manipulate the stories and cutscenes with it

Story collection is one of the best things in WWE 2K15, but 2K16 had new cutscenes, i like that, but previous universe mode still my favorite. 
I really love ''Special and Secret'' storys. Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro is pretty awesome.

Story collection is one of the best things in WWE 2K15, but 2K16 had new cutscenes, i like that, but previous universe mode still my favorite. 
I really love ''Special and Secret'' storys. Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro is pretty awesome.

yeah it really is just gone back to the 2k14 universe which there's nothing wrong with that, you just have to edit everyone's rivals and allies list and sometimes that doesn't fix all the booking issues lol. i just hope 2k doesn't get some birdbrain idea to scrap universe because of the people on various sites that love shoving gm mode ideas down everyone's throats lol