Swag VS Class

Auday

You using the word "Swag" makes me want to rip your guts out and feed them to the dog.

He's trying to be 'cool'.. but the fact he's an immigrant destroys his efforts!

Edited by Big Pete®

Have you had your first beer today odday?

Nah, never had a beer. I am underage.

You using the word "Swag" makes me want to rip your guts out and feed them to the dog.

bro am swagggg.

He's trying to be 'cool'.. but the fact he's an immigrant destroys his efforts!

nah I am trying to be swag.

No one gave an answer SWAG VS CLASS

I guess lilauday finally listened to his first rap song

rap ain't have to do with swag.

He's trying (and failing) at being texan, instead of riding a stallion he rides a goat with a pink stetson on... "SWAG" to the bone!!!

Pete you been riding your mum so much that you thought I ride camels and donkies. Mexican immigrant. 

Edited by Auday Elyafe

It's a FACT that you are :lol

Do you seriously think anyone could enter the U.S with a fake visa? You can't get any dumber than this.

Yeah, no one in the US has a fake visa. It's pretty impressive actually.

Do you seriously think anyone could enter the U.S with a fake visa? You can't get any dumber than this.

Yeah, no one in the US has a fake visa. It's pretty impressive actually.

I am not sure if you're joking or not but the only people who might have fake papers in the US are people who escaped through the borders, I am pretty sure it's the hardest thing to fake an American Visa, the amount of scanners they have when you're entering would def get you caught.

It's a fact that you're a IMMIGRANT numb nuts!

Pete just because you're a Mexican immigrant with a fake visa doesn't mean we all are. ;)

Thought You couldnt get in with one , you little spastic.

Edited by Big Pete®

It's a fact that you're a IMMIGRANT numb nuts!

Pete just because you're a Mexican immigrant with a fake visa doesn't mean we all are. ;)

Thought You couldnt get in with one , you little spastic.

You still could escape through the borders. Also yes I am an immigrant. So what now? The way you say I am immigrant like if it's a bad thing makes me laugh.

who said i was saying it in a bad way? you mentioned i was a "mexican immigrant" as the shittest attempt at an insult known to man, so i reminded you that the insult you are using is a accurate representation of yourself :lol now run along and shave your one pube you little gimp!

Edited by Big Pete®

who said i was saying it in a bad way? you mentioned i was a "mexican immigrant" as the shittest attempt at an insult known to man, so i reminded you that the insult you are using is a accurate representation of yourself :lol now run along and shave your one pube you little gimp!

Actually you're the one who started to call me an immigrant, so I called you an immigrant. bellend.:lol