bugsyboy

WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

Red Rooster
48 minutes ago, Impaler said:

This morning I have finally was able to play the game on XBOX 360 my friend gave me. Installed the game with ease, instructions were were clear.

Even though I had only 20 minutes before work I was amazed. How everything is changed and customized. The enormity of the roster and attires. WOW.

And another thing I need to ask. Is 2K14 on XBOX 360 meant to load THAT FAST?? On PS3 from HDD it takes ages to load. Your version loaded at least twice as fast if not faster. Did you do anything to achieve that @Red Rooster?

Can't wait to play more when I get back home!

Nope we didnt do anything to improve loading time, thats normal for 360. Glad you are enjoying the game!

• Too Sweet 1

Impaler

what I noticed right off the bat is that finisher moves which are done from behind. For example Sting's Reverse DDT and Martel's Reverse twist of fate - the player does not turn opponent around but he immediately warps behind the opponent. Did you try to fix that or is this intentional? @Red Rooster

Red Rooster

That was a bug with those moves in 2k14, blame 2k/Yukes for that.

The new scorpion deathdrop from 2k15 doesnt have that issue, its is one of the moves Ive imported for the next update but dont ask me when it will be ready, I havent had time to work on it for over a month now so it could be a long time coming.

Impaler

Alright good to know, perhaps its XBOX 360 exclusive bug, because it works fine on PS3.

Nah, I wont ask, I've read the warning beforehand :)