WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Thanks for the email!

This is going to be awesome. 

But do any UK-based folks on here have any suggestions for where I can get a rgh/jtag Xbox?

Cant find any on bay or gumtree, even spoke to a few local companies who all refused to do it 😩

2 hours ago, HulkJoegan said:

Thanks for the email!

This is going to be awesome. 

But do any UK-based folks on here have any suggestions for where I can get a rgh/jtag Xbox?

Cant find any on bay or gumtree, even spoke to a few local companies who all refused to do it 😩

They do turn up on eBay from time to to time but they tend to get taken down pretty quick.

I usually message the seller straight away and offer to make a deal if eBay cancels the auction

• Like 1

Hello Boys and Girls

A long time ago.... I have done this 1-2-3 Kid blue Attire with help from Bugsy and now i dont have any Ps3 or Mods anymore. So can i ask someone here to send me my 1-2-3 Kid Attire textures to pm.- I want to do it for the Pc Version. Thanks Buddys

Edited by Andy

Just donated a few bucks. You guys really deserved it.

Honestly i never thought you would finish this project. It's always easy to start something, but it's very hard and time consuming to complete it.

I'm very impressed, great work. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, El Guapo said:

They do turn up on eBay from time to to time but they tend to get taken down pretty quick.

I usually message the seller straight away and offer to make a deal if eBay cancels the auction

Cheers for reply - I suppose I’ll keep checking then!

merry Christmas 

1 hour ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

You Know What Bugsyboy, I Will Have SmackTalks Ban U From His Website! So Get Off My MotherFucking Dick!!!!! :mad:

Yeah ok dont come back here you are a waist of time 

• Sad 1

Lurking this thread since the beginning as a visitor I must admit that I thought this "dream game" can't become true one day since the amount of hits n shit you came across could have put you in despair. Grats for finishing and releasing the "best wrestling game ever made" even if I guess most of the contributors turned into Next Gen and despite all those petty trolls who cries because there's not that 30 alt shirts John Cena mod or because it's not on PC.

As a PS3 fellow, I will happily find some cheap n fat Xbox 360 and spend hours to make it RGH just to play what THQ or 2K couldn't make : a freakin legendary wrestling game!

Since you deserve that money I will make a donation even if I doubt you will recover all you spent to Eri.

• Like 1

You have to burn a cd then create some playlists in your xbox. You can add all the music you want but keep in mind that we are going to update the mindex folder with the caws in the first update. You might want to wait after that update to add your own playlists 

• Like 2

For those wondering where or how to get a RGH/JTAG Xbox 360 console, the best route is to buy a regular Xbox 360 from a local store or online (they are cheap nowadays), then find a business' site online that offers the RGH/JTAG service. Usually the service runs around 70-100 dollars. You send your 360 in and they do it for you. This is more practical and cheaper than finding and buying a Xbox 360 that is already RGH/JTAG.

Also, to bugsyboy/Red Rooster, if I donate a few months down the line, will the game and torrent still be available? Or is there a time window for getting the game? 

1 minute ago, christoph said:

Also, to bugsyboy/Red Rooster, if I donate a few months down the line, will the game and torrent still be available? Or is there a time window for getting the game? 

Available after I donate, of course. 

18 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

The game will be available for as long as people want it. Hopefully one day there will be an Xbox 360 emulator capable of running it on PC, then there will be a much bigger audience for the game :)

i'll be playing this with my children many years from now. rest assured bud!

• Like 1

We bought a 2nd 360 this past Spring from neighbors who were moving. I just might look into getting it JTAG'd so I can get this game. My 6-year old is becoming a huge wrestling fan and is starting to learn more and more about the guys from my childhood thanks to the appearance of "legends" in the 2K games, and YouTube.

• Like 1