WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Another follow up to my previous post.

There are several planned updates for Wrestling Legends:

1st Update is approx 50 Rendered CAWs added to the save which should be ready by 1 Feb.

2nd Update will be a huge folder of replacement arenas which can be easily swapped in an out in the arena slots - mostly thanks to Summerslammer for his amazing work, that will be ready by 1 March.

3rd Update which Im working on is to import the moves from 2k16/17 to Wrestling Legends, I have had some success but it is no where near ready so I dont have an ETA on that update yet.

There will also be various bug fixes released along the way if any bugs are found (Im sure there will be some)

The future of these updates is dependent on the co-operation of the community. If you receive a copy of Wrestling Legends you do not have permission to share the files or links with anyone else.

Each copy of Wrestling Legends will be individually watermarked so it will be easy for me to identify the culprit if anyone leaks their copy of the game.

If any leak occurs then no future updates will ever be released! If you decide to be a dick you will be fucking over everyone else so keep that in mind. 

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1

I would like to take a second here and really show some love to Bugsy and Rooster... I must of made/edited 30 arenas or so and I burnt myself out numerous times during that stretch. I hope everyone that gets this masterpiece truly understands the fucking work that was put into it. These guys have been burnt out for years and they keep pushing. Does everyone on here really get that? Im not taking away from the contributions of others for this game, but those two have put so much of there lives on hold to get this game done. FOR FREE, I may add. I just hope who does get this game, shows them the respect of not sharing it. I bet ur ass if I was in charge of this game, I would of quit ages ago. I bet many others would have as well. Just remember that when u get ur copy. Some of the haters may call me and STL and the other guys, puppets or robots, Bugsy and Roosters little bitches cuz we stay loyal to what they believe. If u think that, FUCK YOU!!!! Its call respect and appreciation. To my 2 online brothers, I salute you! Thank you for everything!!!!

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 3

22 hours ago, WWFlegendfan said:

This is where you can donate  ;)

http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.ca/

Cheers...I couldn’t see it on the mobile version but switched to normal browser & got it!

I’m sorry to be ‘that guy’ continually asking questions, but is anyone able to point me in the direction of someone/where to get a jtag or rgh Xbox? I’m not very clued up in this area unfortunately...

5 minutes ago, HulkJoegan said:

Cheers...I couldn’t see it on the mobile version but switched to normal browser & got it!

I’m sorry to be ‘that guy’ continually asking questions, but is anyone able to point me in the direction of someone/where to get a jtag or rgh Xbox? I’m not very clued up in this area unfortunately...

check your pm I'll  provide links to where you can get a rgh 

On 12/18/2017 at 7:14 PM, Red Rooster said:

Another follow up to my previous post.

There are several planned updates for Wrestling Legends:

1st Update is approx 50 Rendered CAWs added to the save which should be ready by 1 Feb.

2nd Update will be a huge folder of replacement arenas which can be easily swapped in an out in the arena slots - mostly thanks to Summerslammer for his amazing work, that will be ready by 1 March.

3rd Update which Im working on is to import the moves from 2k16/17 to Wrestling Legends, I have had some success but it is no where near ready so I dont have an ETA on that update yet.

There will also be various bug fixes released along the way if any bugs are found (Im sure there will be some)

The future of these updates I dependent on the co-operation of the community. If you receive a copy of Wrestling Legends you do not have permission to share the files or links with anyone else.

Each copy of Wrestling Legends will be individually watermarked so it will be easy for me to identify the culprit if anyone leaks their copy of the game.

If any leak occurs then no future updates will ever be released! If you decide to be a dick you will be fucking over everyone else so keep that in mind. 

As a fan of southern wrestling since the 80s, I'm happy that so many NWA and WCW wrestlers made it into the mix. Congratulations on completion of your project, which appears to be a labor of love among some diehard old-school fans! I'm not sure who will make the CAW cut but if they are not already included in the complete roster, perhaps you would consider these names. Iron Sheik, George Steele, Captain Lou Albano, Abdullah the Butcher, Eddie Gilbert, Magnum TA, Tommy Rich, Ole Anderson, Brad Armstrong, Stan Hansen, Bruiser Brody, and Dory Funk Jr.

Edited by kidsampson
List correction
  • Like 1

@summerslammer very well said and I totally agree with you bro! They literally have spent their years on this masterpiece, and it's not even possible to imagine the hard work, efforts, stress, learning, experimenting, tiredness, sacrifices these gentlemen have put in. A big thanks and respect to @bugsyboy and @Red Rooster for Legends. I remember the very first day I visited this site few years back, I sent a DM to both of them and they replied to me how they are transforming this game into a dream game, and now it's coming true :-) no matter what anyone thinks, they both have been a huge help for me throughout, and I am not saying this so I get to play the game (I may not even be able to, given my lack of moding skills) but thanks to them and other models I still play 2K14 and enjoy it. Thanks guys.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kidsampson said:

As a fan of southern wrestling since the 80s, I'm happy that so many NWA and WCW wrestlers made it into the mix. Congratulations on completion of your project, which appears to be a labor of love among some diehard old-school fans! I'm not sure who will make the CAW cut but if they are not already included in the complete roster, perhaps you would consider these names. Iron Sheik, George Steele, Captain Lou Albano, Abdullah the Butcher, Eddie Gilbert, Magnum TA, Tommy Rich, Ole Anderson, Bruiser Brody, and Dory Funk Jr.

We have close to 100 CAWS that span from the mid 80s WCCW/NWA up through the Monday Night Wars with a few Ruthless Agression guys as well. Quite a few of the names you mentioned are included but it's uncertain whether they will make the cut of 50. It's quite possible that we may release a folder full of CAS files for the CAWS that don't make the cut. That way the end user can customize his/her roster as they see fit...assuming they know how to inject CAWs into the game save.

It's beginning to look a lot like a very merry LEGENDS christmas!!!

• Like 4

WOW It's about the damn time! 

Legends Game will overcome anything WWE games have made in the last 10 yrs. Sure it will be freaking awesome! So..
Thanks for all hard working you guys putting on it. Serious, i can't even believe all the time you two put effort to make this game (Props for all modders too). Real MVPs! 

*If you guys need any help with renders on caws count on me. I can do it anytime.

Ok links have been sent via email to all who donated.

We arent sure if all the people who contributed work to the game are still interested in it or if they still have JTAG/RGH consoles. If you have contributed to the project and would like a link please PM me ASAP.