WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Sorry to always be asking stuff, but I’m still hunting an rgh/jtag Xbox, seen a few on eBay but they always get pulled....I’m feeling a little like time is pressing as I don’t want the links/download of the game to stop working (I’m new at all this & don’t really know how it all works).

So In you guys experience, what’s a fair price for an rgh/jtag Xbox? Thanks...

On 2/21/2018 at 9:03 AM, HulkJoegan said:

Sorry to always be asking stuff, but I’m still hunting an rgh/jtag Xbox, seen a few on eBay but they always get pulled....I’m feeling a little like time is pressing as I don’t want the links/download of the game to stop working (I’m new at all this & don’t really know how it all works).

So In you guys experience, what’s a fair price for an rgh/jtag Xbox? Thanks...

Not sure about a price for an XBox that is already RGH/JTAG, I bought mine new and then had it RGHed. Im in New Zealand too so my prices wont mean much.

I bought a Jasper xbox 360 brand new then took it to a shop where they did the RGH for $80.

Dont worry even if I take the torrent down eventually, you can just message me and I'll put it back up for you.

Edited by Red Rooster

12 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

No sure about a price for an XBox that is already RGH/JTAG, I bought mine new and then had it RGHed. Im in New Zealand too so my prices wont mean much.

I bought a Jasper xbox 360 brand new then took it to a shop where they did the RGH for $80.

Dont worry even if I take the torrent down eventually, you can just message me and I'll put it back up for you.

Ok great, thanks for your help - and again for all your hard work on this game, can’t wait to play it!

and I’ll keep looking for an Xbox...

3 hours ago, WithAuthority said:

Im referring to what you referred to as Update 1.1, update 1.2, etc ?

Update 1.2 was released with update 1.1, it is a pack of alternate arenas you can swap in and out, they dont take any extra space in the arc. Update 1.1 was mainly fixes and CAWs, that didnt take any more arc space.

There will possibly be an update 1.3 one day with imported moves but as far as the roster etc, that is all finished.

It goes without saying, this is one fine achievement. It's the legends game I wish THQ had the vision to put out and that 2K could do if properly motivated. My thanks to Rooster, Bugsy, and all the rest who put in the years of time and effort to bring this project to fruition. This mod has revived my interest in 2K14 and will let me put a few more miles on my modded 360.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ozzmonkey said:

It goes without saying, this is one fine achievement. It's the legends game I wish THQ had the vision to put out and that 2K could do if properly motivated. My thanks to Rooster, Bugsy, and all the rest who put in the years of time and effort to bring this project to fruition. This mod has revived my interest in 2K14 and will let me put a few more miles on my modded 360.

Thanks man, Im glad you are enjoying it. I havent even started playing it myself, making it burned me out so much I cant even bare to turn my xbox on.

Hopefully I will get the time and the motivation to start my universe soon.

• Yes! 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2018 at 11:54 PM, jbl328 said:

I know it's been a while but I'm finally back! The blog has been updated as follows:

Added to the Roster Reveal Table: Stan Lane, Bobby Eaton, Danny Doring, RoadKill, Robert Gibson, Ricky Morton, Raymond Rougeau, Jacques Rougeau, Scotty Too Hotty, Grand Master Sexay, Lita, Kharma, Alundra Blayze, Sensational Sherri, Taz, Super Crazy, Meng, Terry Gordy, Fit Finley, Zodiac, Tatsumi Fujinami, Wrath, WCW Warrior, and Lord Steven Regal

Updated Previews: The Nasty Boys, APA, and Strick Force

http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.com/p/roster.html

More coming soon!

That wcw warrior is impeccable. Is the renegade available in the game?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Bugsyboy & The Red Rooster, Is There A Chance That You & The Other Modders Might B Thinking About A Wrestling Legends Sequel Exclusively 4 The Sony PlayStation 3 In The Future After Finishing Up The 1st Wrestling Legends In The Future? :nxt

6 hours ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

Hey Bugsyboy & The Red Rooster, Is There A Chance That You & The Other Modders Might B Thinking About A Wrestling Legends Sequel Exclusively 4 The Sony PlayStation 3 In The Future After Finishing Up The 1st Wrestling Legends In The Future? :nxt

No chance.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can't take it anymore. Everyone's enjoying the game except me lol. I'm getting all the pieces I need to play my modded Xbox & install the game asap by early June. Then, I can start learning how to do everything while finishing up the previews on the blog. Enough is enough & its time for me to catch up with everyone else. Soon as I do, I'll give a review. Thanks again at @Red Rooster & @bugsyboy for allowing me to be apart of this awesome masterpiece.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

On 5/6/2018 at 9:16 AM, jbl328 said:

I can't take it anymore. Everyone's enjoying the game except me lol. I'm getting all the pieces I need to play my modded Xbox & install the game asap by early June. Then, I can start learning how to do everything while finishing up the previews on the blog. Enough is enough & its time for me to catch up with everyone else. Soon as I do, I'll give a review. Thanks again at @Red Rooster & @bugsyboy for allowing me to be apart of this awesome masterpiece.

even though personally i couldnt get it set up, the team was  very helpful, so i think you wont regret it!

Yo I forgot to post this before.  I went through some of the wrestlers in-game in Legends & I noticed that Steve Corino & Syxx Pac's extra attires don't display properly (it shows the original attire so it's kind of like a Superstar Threads type deal).  I didn't try to update the Arc files for them, just thought I'd point it out first to see what you guys think.  I found it out when I went to use Steve Corino's yellow attire & it just showed the Macho Man gear.  The normal map or whatever still showed up because I could see the SC logo on the trunks but other than that, it was Macho Man's gear.  Same w/ Syxx.  His 2nd attire was just a different colored version of his 1st attire (which he never wore).  I'm assuming it was supposed to be the lightning attire somebody made on here.

3 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

Yo I forgot to post this before.  I went through some of the wrestlers in-game in Legends & I noticed that Steve Corino & Syxx Pac's extra attires don't display properly (it shows the original attire so it's kind of like a Superstar Threads type deal).  I didn't try to update the Arc files for them, just thought I'd point it out first to see what you guys think.  I found it out when I went to use Steve Corino's yellow attire & it just showed the Macho Man gear.  The normal map or whatever still showed up because I could see the SC logo on the trunks but other than that, it was Macho Man's gear.  Same w/ Syxx.  His 2nd attire was just a different colored version of his 1st attire (which he never wore).  I'm assuming it was supposed to be the lightning attire somebody made on here.

Both Syxx and Steve Corino arent supposed to have any extra attires, if they do then its just an unintended SS Threads attire left over from while we were making the game. 

Edited by Red Rooster

• 1 month later...

This morning I have finally was able to play the game on XBOX 360 my friend gave me. Installed the game with ease, instructions were were clear.

Even though I had only 20 minutes before work I was amazed. How everything is changed and customized. The enormity of the roster and attires. WOW.

And another thing I need to ask. Is 2K14 on XBOX 360 meant to load THAT FAST?? On PS3 from HDD it takes ages to load. Your version loaded at least twice as fast if not faster. Did you do anything to achieve that @Red Rooster?

Can't wait to play more when I get back home!