WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

2 hours ago, ohkarmahd said:

does this work on ps3? if so where is the tutorial for importing mods? i have a jailbroken ps3

or is there a pc iso?

No, the mods would work but you would be missing out on a lot. PS3 is not my area of expertise so you are on your own for that one.

No pc iso, its RGH/JTAG 360 only and thats all it will ever be

8 hours ago, WithAuthority said:

Can any lucky players post some gameplay on Youtube for those of us still waiting because we dont have a Jtag xbox yet? Pleeeaaassee?

As Bugsy said, you need a capture card to record footage and although I have one, I have bigger fish to fry at the moment. I will definitely record some videos when the dust settles but at the moment theres too much to do to get Update 1.1 ready.

Absolutely loving this since it's been out, it's honestly got more play time than any recent WWE 2K game I've had in recent memory (probably since 13/2K14 itself)

The amount of matches you can put together from different eras, recreating, or heck even just playing random encounters.

Amazing work yet again and thank you to the team for creating such a masterpiece. :cool:

• Like 3

Early 90's Bulldog, Late 90's HBK, Stephanie McMahon, Kurt Angle, Bruno Sammartino, The Big Show, Papa Shango, Tatanka, Fuji Crush, "Red Rooster" aka Terry Taylor, Christian, Mike Tyson, "Road Dogg" Jesse James, Al Snow, and Booker T (WWF/E) have all been added to the Roster Reveal section while Rick Martel has been updated with the new preview.

Here: http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.com/p/roster.html

If there are any issues with any of the previews / links, please let me know. So far, I've been double checking & all is good.

More coming later :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Update 1.1 NEWS : Update will be released this weekend. (It was planned for the 1st of Feb but Im too busy with work to do it until the weekend)

Update 1.2 Arena pack is complete and will be released with Update 1.1

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Update 1.1 NEWS : Update will be released this weekend. (It was planned for the 1st of Feb but Im too busy with work to do it until the weekend)

Update 1.2 Arena pack is complete and will be released with Update 1.1

Excellent!! Great stuff guys, thank you, what new arena's can we expect ?

Waited for this game for years and just one month prior its release, my 360 died .. just my luck.

Instead of buying a new console I got myself a PC and 2K18, but happy for those who got to play this dream game.

Enjoy :)

2 hours ago, XboxFan said:

Waited for this game for years and just one month prior its release, my 360 died .. just my luck.

Instead of buying a new console I got myself a PC and 2K18, but happy for those who got to play this dream game.

Enjoy :)

Its your loss, I have a kick ass PC and 2k18 but Id still rather play Wrestling Legends.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

Its your loss, I have a kick ass PC and 2k18 but Id still rather play Wrestling Legends.

I agree with you bro, wish I got to play this masterpiece. I miss that nostalgic factor which took me back to golden era of WWF.

For the 1.1 update do we just follow the download instructions already posted on this page to re-download every file again the wrestling legends folder, mindex, dlc and saves as well as now the extra arenas folder. For the extra arenas folder is there some type of instructions we need to follow to use them in the game? I was able to fix the mindex folder problem I got a 250 gb hdd drive so that should be more then enough space for this. Do you guys know of any good mean gene okerlund caw, where to find it, that I can download or I would just have to try create my own? Thank you once again for your hard work, much appreciation! 

Million Dollar Question, are these additional arenas extra arenas, CAA, or additional arenas that are swapable into the game.

And can I make a personal request that Degenration X IYH from WWE 2k16 be included in the arenas pack.

5 hours ago, RetroG. said:

For the 1.1 update do we just follow the download instructions already posted on this page to re-download every file again the wrestling legends folder, mindex, dlc and saves as well as now the extra arenas folder. For the extra arenas folder is there some type of instructions we need to follow to use them in the game? I was able to fix the mindex folder problem I got a 250 gb hdd drive so that should be more then enough space for this. Do you guys know of any good mean gene okerlund caw, where to find it, that I can download or I would just have to try create my own? Thank you once again for your hard work, much appreciation! 

Download the whole thing again, we made changes to many files so its hard to keep track of whats been updated, easier just to do the whole thing.

The instructions for the arenas are simple, I have added them to the first port of the support thread.

4 hours ago, rj10018576 said:

Million Dollar Question, are these additional arenas extra arenas, CAA, or additional arenas that are swapable into the game.

And can I make a personal request that Degenration X IYH from WWE 2k16 be included in the arenas pack.

They are swapable into the game. If you want to do the DX IYH from 2k16 go for it, only problem is the matchup screens and fonts and nameplates and things wouldnt match so u would have to remake all those too. Thats why Im not doing it, Im semi-retired now, I will be working on importing moves from later games on and off in my spare time but thats it for me, Im done.

If the community want to make/add content for Wrestling Legends Im happy to post it here or add it to a future release.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moochoman said:

Can’t wait to see the 1.1 version. Anyone seeding/sharing? Tried to download the torrent but no one sharing. 

Check your email there shouldve been a 2nd torrent sent that works

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's been a while but I'm finally back! The blog has been updated as follows:

Added to the Roster Reveal Table: Stan Lane, Bobby Eaton, Danny Doring, RoadKill, Robert Gibson, Ricky Morton, Raymond Rougeau, Jacques Rougeau, Scotty Too Hotty, Grand Master Sexay, Lita, Kharma, Alundra Blayze, Sensational Sherri, Taz, Super Crazy, Meng, Terry Gordy, Fit Finley, Zodiac, Tatsumi Fujinami, Wrath, WCW Warrior, and Lord Steven Regal

Updated Previews: The Nasty Boys, APA, and Strick Force

http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.com/p/roster.html

More coming soon!

Edited by jbl328
Added Lord Steven Regal
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1

4 hours ago, jbl328 said:

I know it's been a while but I'm finally back! The blog has been updated as follows:

Added to the Roster Reveal Table: Stan Lane, Bobby Eaton, Danny Doring, RoadKill, Robert Gibson, Ricky Morton, Raymond Rougeau, Jacques Rougeau, Scotty Too Hotty, Grand Master Sexay, Lita, Kharma, Alundra Blayze, Sensational Sherri, Taz, Super Crazy, Meng, Terry Gordy, Fit Finley, Zodiac, Tatsumi Fujinami, Wrath, and WCW Warrior

Updated Previews: The Nasty Boys, APA, and Strick Force

http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.com/p/roster.html

More coming soon!

Good stuff bro, keep at it :)

• Yes! 1