WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

This is the single greatest creation in the history of video game modding and re inventing history! Quick question.. like 2 years ago i asked for a Mr America.. any chance? And also any chance we got any GWF(Global Wrestling Federation)?

Macho Warrior Hogan Rule

14 hours ago, nyscorpion said:

This is the single greatest creation in the history of video game modding and re inventing history! Quick question.. like 2 years ago i asked for a Mr America.. any chance? And also any chance we got any GWF(Global Wrestling Federation)?

Macho Warrior Hogan Rule

The stars from GWF were in WCW/WWF at some point. I'd much rather see a few Japanese stars like Antonio Inoki or the best gaijin (Bruiser Brody for example; Stan Hansen won the WCW U.S. Title so I'm pretty sure he'll be included). Mr. America was the worst incarnation of Hulk Hogan. That's just my two cents. Lol.  

8 hours ago, Gianluk™ said:

I apologize for the stupid question,but is there a way to burn the game on a disk and play it on an LT xbox360?

Nope sorry, its way too big to fit on a DVD

Are there any new updates coming soon, for example and update to the revealed roster? Any new arenas being added example royal rumble 1989 arena? I wonder how much more time is needed to finish this project because I haven't heard or seen any new updates in a what seems a few months?

Yeah its still active, we have just slowed down a bit because real life has been getting in the way. We all have jobs, families, children etc that take priority over this stuff but dont worry we havent worked on it for 5+ years just to let it die now.

On 8/6/2017 at 6:12 AM, BubblegumBob said:

Is this project still active? And if so are any NWA or territory arenas to be included? Thanks.

Nope sorry arenas are all full up, maybe down the road there could be some for swapping in and out but I doubt it.

3 hours ago, rj10018576 said:

So the Legends arenas that were in wwe 12-2k17 that didnt make the cut arent gonna be in there in seperate folders that can be injectable?

Yeah, every old school arena that we deemed worth using has either been added or will be in a separate folder so you can swap it in.

Problem is the Nameplates and Matchup screens, we only have the number of slots available that the game gives us.

You can swap whatever arenas you like into those slots but the Nameplates, Matchup Screens, thumbnails etc wont match.

Other problems include the amount of different colour ring ropes a certain slot has and whether the arena has a ramp or not.

You can modify the game however you like to match your needs once its released but keep in mind that currently its not possible to change the position and size of the nameplate fonts so you cant just take a nameplate from any game and add it to the game, I have remade or created nameplates/fonts specifically to fit the arenas slots in the game.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

Even if the arenas are limited, I wouldn't have an issue. I am thankful for what has been done & shared thus far. This project is still 10 FOLDS Better than all the trash 2K has dished out for the last several fucking tortuous, cringe worthy years. Thats why I don't have any complaints or suggestions at the moment that I can think of.

As of late July 2017, I said FUCK SONY, FUCK YUKES AND FUCK 2K! I sold the bitches! I don't want anything to do with any of those motherfuckers anymore!!! They can keep their shitty restrictions and glitches for themselves & those who continue to support them.

I'm also getting a Nintendo Switch very soon. I still play 2k14 and WWE 13 too, So, between all that and this project, I'll be content for a very, very long time!:p

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

About 2 mods to go and we will release the game 95% done , hopefully then everybody can help finishing the movesets. There is no point holding the game back for a few movesets and a couple of red bits on the Menu. I have look everywhere but cant find certain parts. We all need this load off our shoulders and i think everybody has waited long enough. 

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

Hoorrayy!! Can't wait .. I have never been that excited for a game before! We all know it's totally worth the wait .. And thanks to you and all the guys who have worked so hard for all these years to make it the most complete wrestling game we have ever seen .. Thank you 

7 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

About 2 mods to go and we will release the game 95% done , hopefully then everybody can help finishing the movesets. There is no point holding the game back for a few movesets and a couple of red bits on the Menu. I have look everywhere but cant find certain parts. We all need this load off our shoulders and i think everybody has waited long enough. 

Wow the best news I heard this week, looking forward to play the best wrestling game  of all time.  

One thing sure you guys wont be disappointed , i am amaze everytime i open the game , the only disappointment for me personally is that the menu is not 100% done , hopefully we can eventually release a complete version. 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 8/9/2017 at 9:31 AM, bugsyboy said:

If you can make a list of what move-sets you need and explain to me how to share them (since most of mine are on CAWs) then I'll gladly let you have any that I've made.  I've literally done over 100 move-sets.

5 hours ago, MetalHead81 said:

If you can make a list of what move-sets you need and explain to me how to share them (since most of mine are on CAWs) then I'll gladly let you have any that I've made.  I've literally done over 100 move-sets.

Not sure what move-sets are needed....the way that I extract CAW movesets is by going into edit move-sets, select an in-game superstar (i.e. The Rock) then assign your CAW's moveset to the superstar. After that, you will need to open the savedata in X-Packer and extract the move-set from the in-game superstar (Slot 100 for the Rock). Rename the moveset file and send it over. The moveset file can then be injected into the Wrestling Legends savedata.

If you don't have the tools to do that, you could always send over the CAW file and we can inject that into the game, apply the movesets and then delete.

On a side note, my laptop crapped out on me about a month ago so I'm slowly rebuilding all my MOD data. I should be ready to jump back in when the game is released for testing.

Im so excited about this game! I love golden era, new generation and attitude and im still playing WWE 13.

When you release the game in the new future, is it possible to release also a tutorial how to install on my xbox 360?

I´ve never done before and it would be cool to know how to do it and what programs are required.

thank you very much. Cant wait! Great work!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 8/12/2017 at 3:52 AM, dagame said:

Im so excited about this game! I love golden era, new generation and attitude and im still playing WWE 13.

When you release the game in the new future, is it possible to release also a tutorial how to install on my xbox 360?

I´ve never done before and it would be cool to know how to do it and what programs are required.

thank you very much. Cant wait! Great work!

Yeah it will come with a guide on how to install it. It will only work on a JTAG or RGH Xbox 360 though

• Like 2