WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

5 hours ago, jbl328 said:

^^^ Thanks for the heads up. Both the WWF and Tag Team sections of the blog have been updated as needed.

ALL tag teams have also been copied back over to their respective brands while still remaining in the Tag Team section of the blog.

Federation Logos have been added to the WCW, ECW and WWF sections.

(Note: Am considering adding the Attitude Era logo after re-organizing roster previews by separating Attitude Era stars from all others in the WWF section. Might create a separate page for them). For example: Hogan, Warrior, Early 90s Taker, Natural Disasters etc will fall underneath the classic WWF logo while Triple H, Kane, Ministry Taker, Hardy Boyz etc will fall under the Attitude Era Logo. Anyone thinks this is a bad idea, good idea, suggestions....please let me know. Thanks!

Yeah cool thats how we have divided them in the game so I think thats a great idea.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2017 at 10:33 AM, summerslammer said:

I have no problem making all the above. The only thing is rope colors. Because we can only have one color rope in this slot, none of them will have red, white, and blue ropes. This is the reason why we chose to run with Titans83's Rumble 95 arena as the  only one. We went with gold custom ropes to go with the gold barricade. Since gold is kind of the theme, we were good with that. I'm not sure gold would look good in every other arena but we can surely try. We can definitely do an Attitude era version with red ropes though. Stay tuned!

That would be greatly appreciated if you could make all of those royal rumble arenas, specifically 89 and 92, but all of the ones mentioned. It would be easier to do the attitude era ones because the rope colors are the same; however I do not mind that little set back for the royal rumble 95 arena, the gold color you guys chose to me looks quite good enough, so I do not mind the same gold color ropes for rumble 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 as long as they are in the game and the rest of the arena`s setup looks very good and realistic. If you can make those arenas for us thanks looking forward for their inclusion!

274 Wrestlers is huge, how big will the download be then. It must be gigantic. Also I assume you require the people to have the stock game on their RGH/Ps3.

Good that I have it.

Really looking forward to the project being finished.

Greetings from germany

Rampage

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ItzTheRampage said:

It must be gigantic. Also I assume you require the people to have the stock game on their RGH/Ps3.

You do not need to possess a copy of 2K14. This is a complete re-build...just download and install on your HD. I think its somewhere between 10 and 12 GB for just the game...but that may have grown with the new material added. The guys are adding custom music and will be sharing the mindex folder....this will take up additional space outside of the game folder.

The version we are working on is for XBOX360. Not sure if there are plans for a PS3 conversion.

You do not need the original game. Uhm ok, IDK if that is what 2K had in mind but im not complaining so I can also have a stock copy of the game, but the only problem will be the saves messing with the og and legends game version of the game

2 hours ago, ItzTheRampage said:

You do not need the original game. Uhm ok, IDK if that is what 2K had in mind but im not complaining so I can also have a stock copy of the game, but the only problem will be the saves messing with the og and legends game version of the game

Im pretty sure 2k dont approve of us modding 2k14 at all so its pretty much the same either way.

Currently our game as just under 20gb when you include all the music etc.

Saves wont be a problem, you can just create a separate Profile for one game that way the saves are separate, unfortunately the same is not true for the DLC so that will be a problem but you can just do what I do and have 2 dlc folders and rename them when you want to swap.  

Edit : Turns out im wrong, you can have separate DLC for each user profile, thanks STLPowercat

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

Roster Reveal page has been created and added(beneath the ECW section) to the blog. For 100% accuracy, I'm putting a lot of time & effort into this section via html coding(very lengthy process). I checked it and everything seems fine but would appreciate any feedback. So, please check it out when you get a chance! :D

http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.com/p/roster.html

You may click on each wrestler's face picture to see linked previews of their in-game models along with their specific brands. Enjoy!!!

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

Here, Here...in the background of my mind I can hear the 1992 Royal Rumble theme playing when looking at the page.

Edited by TheTerritories

Well it is really playing along with other old songs. We have replaced most ingame themes for old schools themes so as soon as you open tbe game thats what you hear

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

Well it is really playing along with other old songs. We have replaced most ingame themes for old schools themes so as soon as you open tbe game thats what you hear

That is awesome bro

Everytime I think about the start-up screen and who is basically like the cover-star of Wrestling Legends, I always think of this theme:

Good times :D

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

WWF Summerslam 2000 Arena, to be included with the Arenas pack. Shout out to summerslammer for providing the billboards :)

63sk6d.jpg

2d27ivl.jpg

2r2swft.jpg

Edited by Titan83
  • Like 3

@Titan83

Summerslam 2000 Looks awesome! If you want to send me a copy of it, I can add it to the Alts folder...  Incredible work man! 

Edited by summerslammer

The WWF, WCW, ECW, and Tag-Team sections of the blog have all been updated.

FYI - For those wondering, I'm still in the process of putting together the roster section. Approximately 118 individual wrestler pages have been created by myself thus far. Ready to move on to the next step and start linking each of those individual pages to the face photos of the re-vamped roster-table I'm planning. As more newer mods and/or previews come in, I'll add them. To accommodate the FULL Wrestling Legends roster, the final table will have 7 columns and 40 rows of face pics linked to individual previews.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, jbl328 said:

The WWF, WCW, ECW, and Tag-Team sections of the blog have all been updated.

FYI - For those wondering, I'm still in the process of putting together the roster section. Approximately 118 individual wrestler pages have been created by myself thus far. Ready to move on to the next step and start linking each of those individual pages to the face photos of the re-vamped roster-table I'm planning. As more newer mods and/or previews come in, I'll add them. To accommodate the FULL Wrestling Legends roster, the final table will have 7 columns and 40 rows of face pics linked to individual previews.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Just saw the blog and it looks outstanding  

• Like 2

This is not just a game, it's a dream come true. Literally every single guy I ever wished in a game is in it. Hard to imagine all the time and efforts you guys have been putting in. Congrats on the masterpiece, a simple thank you is not enough but thanks guys. 

• Like 4

Well, this got the month of June kicked-off on the right foot. Fabulous work! 

I do see some blank boxes though. Was that intentional or are there some busted links?