bugsyboy

Wrestling Legends Game

482 posts in this topic

Thanks man !!! 

Posted (edited)

AWA, ECW, NWA, and WCCW titles added to our facebook page*  Started organizing photo albums as well(not done yet). Enjoy!

Edited by jbl328

Thanks for your hardwork

Agree. Second the appreciation of the work. Even if it doesn't get ported to PS3

Hello Everyone. I've been reading many comments of the followers on facebook. Some folks are just so damn impatient & ungrateful, it's laughable especially if they haven't really contributed anything at all lol They don't realize that the longer the wait, the better the chance of a more polished & complete game unlike all the rushed 1-year turds of the 2K series starting with ShitK15.

I'm glad that all involved in the actual build of the Wrestling Legends(characters, attires, codes, arenas etc) are putting so much work & time into it because if rushed, things could turn into a total disaster. Since Bugsy's IMac died, they really need to give the man a break. Shit happens just like things happened in my own personal life which led to me taking a hiatus for a while before I got back in the hang of things on here.

All I'm saying to those who've been complaining(many times from these anonymous accounts), try to be a little more considerate. Great things often take time to complete. Keep that in mind. I also see the blog hasn't been updated in a while but if anyone would give me the chance again, I can definitely start back updating it again if need be....

Thanks

Edited by jbl328

The only thing that we lost is some Belt animations but XIII is making them for us now. 

All i can say is that this game will be way better than what everyone is expecting. 

Edited by bugsyboy

On 4/25/2017 at 9:45 AM, jbl328 said:

Hello Everyone. I've been reading many comments of the followers on facebook. Some folks are just so damn impatient & ungrateful, it's laughable especially if they haven't really contributed anything at all lol They don't realize that the longer the wait, the better the chance of a more polished & complete game unlike all the rushed 1-year turds of the 2K series starting with ShitK15.

I'm glad that all involved in the actual build of the Wrestling Legends(characters, attires, codes, arenas etc) are putting so much work & time into it because if rushed, things could turn into a total disaster. Since Bugsy's IMac died, they really need to give the man a break. Shit happens just like things happened in my own personal life which led to me taking a hiatus for a while before I got back in the hang of things on here.

All I'm saying to those who've been complaining(many times from these anonymous accounts), try to be a little more considerate. Great things often take time to complete. Keep that in mind. I also see the blog hasn't been updated in a while but if anyone would give me the chance again, I can definitely start back updating it again if need be....

Thanks

PM me your email address and Ill add you as a contributor on the blog again.