WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

3 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Already underway. 

There are a few issues Ive found so far.

Papa Shango's Entrance Cape has the same Texture issue as Roddy Pipers Kilt.

Red I injected Tatsumi Fujinami a while back and I noticed that his entrance robe does the same thing as Papa Shango's entrance cape.  I'm sure you guys have already noticed this but just in case I figured I'd mention it.

Guys I'm need of some help. I need someone who has photoshop to resave my mods' textures in the correct settings and pm them back to me. For some reason when I save them they come out glitched for the 360. So if you want my mods included in the Legends game for the 360 I need some help. Its not a lot of work, just opening the textures and saving them in photoshop. I already have them indexed and extracted, I just need a volunteer or two. Pm me if you're interested because Bugsy and Rooster are swamped and cant do it and for some reason some setting on my computer is off and keeps saving them wierd.

• 2 weeks later...

will there be a wolfpac Luger in legends? I haven't seen him around in any topic so I assume nobody made one by now.

But I have seen that a wolfpac Konnan will be in Legends made by bugsy. :)

since the wolfpac sting release I would love to re-create the wolfpac with Nash,Macho, Sting, Luger and Konnan. I have all wolfpac attires by now except for Luger and Konnan.

would be awesome to have him with a wolfpac shirt and black jeans or only the black jeans. I tried to do it myself but failed a few months ago

13 minutes ago, MisterJay said:

will there be a wolfpac Luger in legends? I haven't seen him around in any topic so I assume nobody made one by now.

But I have seen that a wolfpac Konnan will be in Legends made by bugsy. :)

since the wolfpac sting release I would love to re-create the wolfpac with Nash,Macho, Sting, Luger and Konnan. I have all wolfpac attires by now except for Luger and Konnan.

would be awesome to have him with a wolfpac shirt and black jeans or only the black jeans. I tried to do it myself but failed a few months ago

I've been hoping for a while now that someone with more moding talent than me would do a 'modern' Luger with the ponytail

I have a question about the hard disk copy of wwe 2k14, Iknow from what I read so far the legends mod is an xex menu install, but for the hard disk can we load it on the main xbox drive, dash-launch, or on a usb stick for use with xbox for the mod to work or does it need to be loaded directly on xex menu also: I am quite new to all of this I am learning little by little that is why I ask? Looking forward to the release, keep up the good work.

I dont really understand the question.

Wrestling Legends can be installed on either your main xbox harddrive or an external USB harddrive (I guess you could do it from a USB stick as well if you have one large enough.

I use FreestyleDash personally (I know its outdated but I only play WWE2k14 so it doesnt matter).

48 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Nope, its been delayed because Bugsys iMac died, Its probably going to be about another month.

Ok great, thank you. Sorry to know about Bugsy's iMac though.

Man I hope people will donate bugsyboy some money for the release of this game.  I know he has been working really hard on this game along w/ redrooster & the crew.  An iMac is an expensive computer...

• Like 3

Since April 1st and 2nd came and went I was wondering what kind of time are we looking at for the game to be fully completed? I know one of the computers you guys were using to mod went down, as I have read, was that issue fixed either a new computer or repaired? What time line are we looking at for a definite release of this mod so as to have an idea? THanks.

54 minutes ago, RetroG. said:

Since April 1st and 2nd came and went I was wondering what kind of time are we looking at for the game to be fully completed? I know one of the computers you guys were using to mod went down, as I have read, was that issue fixed either a new computer or repaired? What time line are we looking at for a definite release of this mod so as to have an idea? THanks.

As was stated above, probably a month or so but we are just normal people with lives and families and jobs so real life takes priority. 

We are working on it as fast as we can but if you want a "definite release" date, we cant give you one. It will be finished when its finished but its very nearly there, just have patience.

• Like 3

I guess my question came across wrong to you it was more of a question to clarify on what you stated in terms of not being ready for about another month. My question was to find out if you were referring to from the timeline of april 1 and 2nd are we looking at a month from that? Because when you posted about a month more, it was before those dates, it is really for some clarity on my part and others who are looking forward to the release it is not to pressure you guys. Please do not Feel too pressured. We really don't have much of a choice, but to be patient anyway because the game will release when you guys are finished plain and simple; complaining does not change much so don't worry I am being patient. I do understand that is what life entails. Thanks hope you guys can get things worked out!

On 11/7/2015 at 2:00 AM, bugsyboy said:

Wrestling Legend Game Blog    ---------->   http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.com 

Over the past 2+ years we have been modding 2k14 to completely convert it to what we are calling Wrestling Legends.

By the time it is completed it will contain a roster of over 200 WWF Golden Era, WCW, ECW and Attitude Era Legends (with movesets, music, titantrons, entrances and multiple attires) as well as 55 authentic Arenas from the various eras/productions , nameplates etc ....  Brand new menu and all championship belt as been fix with the original logos

All this will be released to the public when it has been completed.

We are nearing completion and we estimate it will be released right after the last 2k16 dlc.

This project is for JTAG/RGH modded Xbox 360s and will probably be converted for PS3.

This game is mostly build by me and Rooster but also by every great modders on this site.

We are basicaly taking every great mods that has been done since wwe13 all the way up to 2k16.  (I will try my best to credit everyone that has some of their work in the game)

Im gonna list here everything that is left to do for you guys that want to help speed up the process so we can achieve our goal to release it in a couple months.

A DONATION BUTTON AS BEEN ADDED TO THE BLOG FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO HELP AND GET THE FULL VERSION OF WRESTLING LEGENDS.

WE NEED BIK ANIMATION FOR NEW TITLE BELTS AND ARENAS

MODS TO MAKE

Criss Candido

BALLS 

Sunny

NWO Liz

ARENAS

WCW Thunder

Any other arenas can be added as extras

TRONS WE NEED

Supercrazy

Mortis

Theme song

Power and glory

fix

Goldberd 2k17 goatee

MOVESETS   

Chyna

Jimmy Snuka

Axl Rotten

Jimmy Garvin

michael Hayes

Buddy Robert

Kamala

Paul Orndorf

Jim Duggan

Supercarzy

IRS

Paul Roma

Red Rooster

Caws

LWO Members

Flock Members

Iron Mike sharp

Barry Horowitz

Ludvic Borga

Nailz

Headshrinkers

Public Enemy

Psycosis

Ultimo Dragon

Alex Wright (Both gimmick)

Slick

Hillbilly Jim

Sunny

Marlena

George Steel

Bob Orton

Mr-T

Denis Rodman

Laparka

Bugsyboy, please check your inbox. I've managed to compile all the caws you needed except for Iron Barry Horowitz, Bob Orton & Iron Mike Sharp. :D

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Tomrozza said:

Bugsyboy, please check your inbox. I've managed to compile all the caws you needed except for Iron Barry Horowitz, Bob Orton & Iron Mike Sharp. :D

Thank you Ive passed the link on to him, much appreciated

• Like 2