WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

A Sunny MOD would be sweet. I do have a CAS file of her from CC and then I added a render on it. I used PureFX's 2K14 Mod Tool to inject the render. If you need it, holla!

I can imagine how space limitations prevented CAA to go away. 

Will we be able to inject our own CAWs into the game using Horizon, Pure's tool, etc? Or since the game is modded as such, we need to stick to the ones you guys provide?

Thank you for your dedication to this project. I thought I would never see something like this in my lifetime. 

FYI  ALL - I should be adding more previews to the blog sometime this week! They will include updated arenas, championships, & photos of older + newer roster inclusions.

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

I have never been so excited about a game as I am for this, really counting the days for its release. The guys here have done an incredible job, something which is beyond all the wrestling games ever made. By just seeing and reading the updates / photos and stuff I travel back in time of good old WWF days .. So glad I got a JTAG, found this site, met the great people here, and saw this project turning into a reality. Still remember the first time I visited this site looking for a good Warrior CAW, and was blown off by the stuff I saw here. The guys here, specially Dbo, Moti, Red, Bugsy, Titan and many others have been very supportive. Thank you guys, it really means a lot. The game "Legends" will be Legendary.  

• Like 1

Probably just as caws using the superstar head  

okay  I  just thinking you was gonna used the models for randy orton 04 from WWE2k15 and   john cena retro from 2k14. anyhow  do  superstar heads look good  if so will have renders? love to have randy orton 04 to  go with other evolution members 

by any chance you got all caw I send you?

Edited by dbz1989

i think superstar head is pretty good. All caws will have renders yes. I still didn't download any of the caws people sent me. We will do this last after the real beta version. There is still might be a chance for Orton , will see.