WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

3 hours ago, TheTerritories said:

Well, this got the month of June kicked-off on the right foot. Fabulous work! 

I do see some blank boxes though. Was that intentional or are there some busted links?

It is intentional to keep you guessing while you fantasize & have wet dreams about what the final roster could be until we reveal all of the remaining characters ;)

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

A bit of advice. Val Venis' WWE 13 attire is the less Iconic version of him from 1999. Theres a mod of his more Iconic Attire & its a texture swap only. You should make this primary attire the mod and superstar threads the wwe 13 attire underneath it like that one cactus jack mod(I think stlpowercat made the cactus jack mod that way).

And honestly that may be a way to stretch out a ton of extra attires in the game.

Val Venis

ih3xxh.png

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8296825&t=9753551

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think you all realize just how much of the game is being altered. We have spent the past couple of weeks replacing every single 2K14 graphic, logo, red background screen, tournament screens, brand logos, brand backgrounds, load screens, game menu, pause  menu, etc. It's our goal that not a single reference to 2K14 will be found in the Legends Game. In order for us to make this happen, files upon files upon files had to be extracted and explored. I've personally spent days looking through files to just find a single item.

Once we get all the graphics/menu replaced and renders updated.....the plan is to release a roster reveal video.

There are still a handful of MODS that need to be made and a few more that need to be tested and fixed.

• Like 5

Lol there is about 28 inring attires with entrance so thats 56 attires to preview. Shit load of work in there. For those who dont know how it work just making this Macho mod with previews took about 2-3 months. I understand you guys and appreciate the interest. 

Amazing video bro !!! 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

Lol there is about 28 inring attires with entrance so thats 56 attires to preview. Shit load of work in there. For those who dont know how it work just making this Macho mod with previews took about 2-3 months. I understand you guys and appreciate the interest. 

Amazing video bro !!! 

Each entrance has 2 different possible camera angles so I had to record 84 videos...thats why it took so long :p

On 21/06/2017 at 7:12 PM, stlpowercat said:

"We have spent the past couple of weeks replacing every single 2K14 graphic, logo.....files upon files upon files had to be extracted and explored. I've personally spent days looking through files to just find a single item."

I'll testify to that! A couple of years ago I lost a whole weekend searching for and replacing every 2K14 logo in my own game - THQ used to complain about the limitations of the disc space for the XBox 360, yet they'd have the exact same graphics files duplicated again and again!

16 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

@El Guapo did you replace the smoke from the main menu render screen in your game? That's one thing that I haven't been able to find.

I liked the smoke so I left it alone, however I *think* it's a file called trance_main.dds (seriously, that's what it's called) inside the EMBG.pac, within MnLayHD.pac

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I liked the smoke so I left it alone, however I *think* it's a file called trance_main.dds (seriously, that's what it's called) inside the EMBG.pac, within MnLayHD.pac

And what about the bottom red bar on the main menu ? 

9 hours ago, TheTerritories said:

I nearly lost my shit laughing so hard at the elbow drop showcase with the oooh yeahs!

Im glad you liked it, I almost left it out, I couldnt decide if it was more funny or annoying 

Red, That Macho man vid gave me chills.  Loved it!!  The elbow drop showcase was the best.

Can't wait for this game. Hoping it gets ported to PS3 but if not, I'll buy a cracked x-box for it.

7 hours ago, moochoman said:

Red, That Macho man vid gave me chills.  Loved it!!  The elbow drop showcase was the best.

Can't wait for this game. Hoping it gets ported to PS3 but if not, I'll buy a cracked x-box for it.

Yeah I would probably advise getting an Xbox for it, i doubt it will ever get converted in its entirety for PS3  

Are there any new updates coming soon, for example and update to the revealed roster? Any new arenas being added example royal rumble 1989 arena? It is exciting wonder how much more time is needed to finish this project?