WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Hello Everyone. I've been reading many comments of the followers on facebook. Some folks are just so damn impatient & ungrateful, it's laughable especially if they haven't really contributed anything at all lol They don't realize that the longer the wait, the better the chance of a more polished & complete game unlike all the rushed 1-year turds of the 2K series starting with ShitK15.

I'm glad that all involved in the actual build of the Wrestling Legends(characters, attires, codes, arenas etc) are putting so much work & time into it because if rushed, things could turn into a total disaster. Since Bugsy's IMac died, they really need to give the man a break. Shit happens just like things happened in my own personal life which led to me taking a hiatus for a while before I got back in the hang of things on here.

All I'm saying to those who've been complaining(many times from these anonymous accounts), try to be a little more considerate. Great things often take time to complete. Keep that in mind. I also see the blog hasn't been updated in a while but if anyone would give me the chance again, I can definitely start back updating it again if need be....

Thanks

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 4

The only thing that we lost is some Belt animations but XIII is making them for us now. 

All i can say is that this game will be way better than what everyone is expecting. 

Edited by bugsyboy
  • Like 2

On 4/25/2017 at 9:45 AM, jbl328 said:

Hello Everyone. I've been reading many comments of the followers on facebook. Some folks are just so damn impatient & ungrateful, it's laughable especially if they haven't really contributed anything at all lol They don't realize that the longer the wait, the better the chance of a more polished & complete game unlike all the rushed 1-year turds of the 2K series starting with ShitK15.

I'm glad that all involved in the actual build of the Wrestling Legends(characters, attires, codes, arenas etc) are putting so much work & time into it because if rushed, things could turn into a total disaster. Since Bugsy's IMac died, they really need to give the man a break. Shit happens just like things happened in my own personal life which led to me taking a hiatus for a while before I got back in the hang of things on here.

All I'm saying to those who've been complaining(many times from these anonymous accounts), try to be a little more considerate. Great things often take time to complete. Keep that in mind. I also see the blog hasn't been updated in a while but if anyone would give me the chance again, I can definitely start back updating it again if need be....

Thanks

PM me your email address and Ill add you as a contributor on the blog again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

PM me your email address and Ill add you as a contributor on the blog again.

Hey Red,   for some odd reason I cannot edit or post new videos and/or pics to any of the categories under the column section of the blog. Don't know why it's not letting me. Looks like I can only edit posts I previously made to the main homepage of the blog....strange

7 hours ago, jbl328 said:

Hey Red,   for some odd reason I cannot edit or post new videos and/or pics to any of the categories under the column section of the blog. Don't know why it's not letting me. Looks like I can only edit posts I previously made to the main homepage of the blog....strange

Its because you just get Author privileges after you accept the invite, Ive upgraded you to Admin now. :) 

• Like 1

Just peeked in at the NWA Belts on the Facebook Page and I can't believe you guys got the NWA TV belt in there. Absolutely Amazing! And the US Tag Titles as well! This will be the greatest wrestling game ever created. 

• Like 2

Hey i have a question for you fellas on the 97 to 98 undertaker. I noticed you guys stuck with his entrance attire he used for Wrestlemania 14 and Summerslam 1998. Have you guys ever considered attaching him with the one he wore in Smackdown vs Raw 2011? From my pov, i feel that one looks closest to the one he wore during his Bad blood 1997 and Royal Rumble 1998 entrance. What do you guys think?

smackdown-vs-raw-2011-undertaker.jpeg

tumblr_nfugecdqf31rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Edited by Wolfstrike28

The Tag Team section of the blog has been tweaked with addition of the legends logo to older photos and updated with latest tag teams released.

Also, made another adjustment to the Championship Belt section of the blog thanks to DBZ1989 catching the mistake! I had the NWA World title posted twice lol. So, I had to replace 1 duplicate with the NWA World Tag Team titles!

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Hey i have a question for you fellas on the 97 to 98 undertaker. I noticed you guys stuck with his entrance attire he used for Wrestlemania 14 and Summerslam 1998. Have you guys ever considered attaching him with the one he wore in Smackdown vs Raw 2011? From my pov, i feel that one looks closest to the one he wore during his Bad blood 1997 and Royal Rumble 1998 entrance. What do you guys think?

smackdown-vs-raw-2011-undertaker.jpeg

tumblr_nfugecdqf31rg89a6o1_500.jpg

As a HUGE Taker fan(since 1991), I'm already pretty damn satisfied with the Taker pack thanks to Bugsyboy, Summerslammer and STLPOWERCAT. They've all done more than enough as far as I'm concerned. Guarantee ya we won't get any WWE game that has this many Taker attires(20 from his deadman gimmick), not even in a showcase cause I  highly doubt 2K will ever do it and remember there is still an ABA pack in the works! That is my take on it. At least, they did include his '97 attire with entrance garb in there if you haven't seen it already...

15 hours ago, jbl328 said:

The Managers section of the blog has been updated. Also don't forget to keep up with newer posts on our facebook page!

Good job on update  the blog. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBZ1989 said:

Good job on update  the blog. :)

And thank you for your help as well! :cool:

The WWF Arenas section of the blog has been reformatted, reorganized and updated with Wrestlemania arenas 1 - 10!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

Blog look great !!! Big Dick Dudley is gone guys , if you can remove him from the blog. 

Thank you. As per your request, the dick has been removed

• Like 2