WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Thank you to Red and everyone else who worked on it. I didn't even need to use a FTP. I just put everything on a 1 TB external hard drive I had already bought to use with my other console. I put Wrestling Legends on there and simply clicked from there to start it. Only issue were the caws that were wouldn't let my save load and failed so I decided to not use the caws. Not really needed anyone as we have almost everyone from the 80s to Attitude Era and more. If you do a update  to replace more models with other wrestlers. I wouldn't mind seeing some other divas. LOL I can't imagine who else would be added but maybe TNA or current superstars. 

Excellent job people. Best mod ever.

• Like 1

If the caws didnt work then you didnt resign/rehash the cas files to your profile ID.

There wont be any more wrestlers added in future then game is at capacity, any more wrestlers and the game will just crash

Edited by Red Rooster

Thats what i guessed about the roster. Excellent work. I did rehash/resign the profile ids. It didn't work. It's okay as I just created my own caws. I am good. Thank you again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some created wrestlers from Wrestling Legends I updated.  Some morphing, some attire changes, all Call-name info updated (height / weight / hometown / etc. all accurate).  Updating all renders to reflect the time periods they are from.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

@Red RoosterMaybe trying to mod a Superstar Head would make a Virgil manager attire possible (like replacing HHH head with Virgil head inside Superstar Heads) - I don't know if that's possible, I'm just trying to help - awesome job with this mod btw