WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Damn guess now would be a good time to finish the rest of those title animations just so they're included in the release.  Gonna have WWF, WCW, WCCW, ECW, NWA & AWA title animations for the people to choose from.

12 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

Damn guess now would be a good time to finish the rest of those title animations just so they're included in the release.  Gonna have WWF, WCW, WCCW, ECW, NWA & AWA title animations for the people to choose from.

They arent usable so we cant really include them, I have blanked them all out in game

Edited by Red Rooster

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

They arent usable so we cant really include them, I have blanked them all out in game

I guess it's not that big of a deal after all.  Did I ever send you the WWF ones??  There were a couple cool ones I ended up making.

1 hour ago, XIII XHP said:

I guess it's not that big of a deal after all.  Did I ever send you the WWF ones??  There were a couple cool ones I ended up making.

We just blanked them all out because it was weird only having random ones.

3 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

Finally!! Game finished !!!!

WoW!! You guys must be so proud, congrats to all those who contributed and thanks for your years of hard work and dedication. Cant wait to play. Thanks guys!

37 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Awesome work guys screens looks great .happy for u guys  Damn dont have any Xbox or ps3 to play this but I could get one soon it's probably ps3 can I play it on ps3 ? 

As of now, it is only for Xbox360 bro.

Edited by XboxFan
  • Like 1

I know I kind of asked about this before, but this question is a little different; I know Mean jean Okerlund is not in the game as stated: however I was wondering if he would or could be some type of download character made and added to the game at a later time to be incorporated in an interview scene or two or something? The reason I ask is just for the authenticity feel of the golden era period of wrestling. When the game is finally released for download, for the paid donation version , will that be sent directly to the email address records of those who donated money for the project?

7 minutes ago, RetroG. said:

I know I kind of asked about this before, but this question is a little different; I know Mean jean Okerlund is not in the game as stated: however I was wondering if he would or could be some type of download character made and added to the game at a later time to be incorporated in an interview scene or two or something? The reason I ask is just for the authenticity feel of the golden era period of wrestling. When the game is finally released for download, for the paid donation version , will that be sent directly to the email address records of those who donated money for the project?

No probably no Mean Gene unless someone else wants to make one.

On release day people who have donated or contributed will receive a link to the torrent in their email (if you dont know how to download a torrent then you have 12 days to learn how)

• Like 1

that shit looks amazing! im off for 11 days during Christmas break and my kids will be at their moms... Im gonna masturbate while playing this game!!!

Edited by summerslammer
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, rj10018576 said:

Damn my shit looks good in that game.

Yeah you should thank me , your shitty picture skills dont do them justice

47 minutes ago, summerslammer said:

that shit looks amazing! im off for 11 days during Christmas break and my kids will be at their moms... Im gonna masturbate while playing this game!!!

Haha and RJ will masturbate to HBK and the Rock like hes been doing all year long