WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster 

I'm only passing a message on from Eri who asked me to comment because he cannot comment himself because he was banned on this forum. He requests that you remove his Rick Martel and the Giant Gonzalez from your game as he didnt give you permission to use them nor was paid for either. And replies need to be towards him as I am only delivering a message as asked. I have no opinion nor stance on this subject.

1 minute ago, rj10018576 said:

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster 

I'm only passing a message on from Eri who asked me to comment because he cannot comment himself because he was banned on this forum. He requests that you remove his Rick Martel and the Giant Gonzalez from your game as he didnt give you permission to use them nor was paid for either. And replies need to be towards him as I am only delivering a message as asked. I have no opinion nor stance on this subject.

LOL.. Is Eri prepared to take legal action? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rj10018576 said:

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster 

Thanks for passing on the message, he already messaged me the same thing on Facebook.

My view on this situation is that Eri doesnt have a moral leg to stand on in this situation, not only did he give away mods that we paid for (that were supposed to be exclusive to Wrestling Legends), he also sold mods we had paid for to other people.

As well as that he gave away or sold mods that were made by Bugsyboy that were given to Eri for him to do some fixes or improvements on.

If he thinks he is riding the moral high ground on this then he is much mistaken. Eri was paid by the Wrestling Legends team approximately $400US for mods, most of which had to then be fixed by Bugsyboy because they had either poor textures/normals/alphas or sometimes no normal/alpha at all.

If he thinks he has been hard done by then he lives in a dream world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Thanks for passing on the message, he already messaged me the same thing on Facebook.

My view on this situation is that Eri doesnt have a moral leg to stand on in this situation, not only did he give away mods that we paid for (that were supposed to be exclusive to Wrestling Legends), he also sold mods we had paid for to other people.

As well as that he gave away or sold mods that were made by Bugsyboy that were given to Eri for him to do some fixes or improvements on.

If he thinks he is riding the moral high ground on this then he is much mistaken. Eri was paid by the Wrestling Legends team approximately $400US for mods, most of which had to then be fixed by Bugsyboy because they had either poor textures/normals/alphas or sometimes no normal/alpha at all.

If he thinks he has been hard done by then he lives in a dream world.

Yo that's actually pretty grimey he did that.  I know for a fact you & bugysboy put mad time & work into the Legends mod game & it wasn't until he was involved did you ask for money...  $400 for incomplete mods while you guys did so many fresh ones for free...

• Like 4

17 hours ago, rj10018576 said:

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster 

Sounds like Hogwash to me. Also, how is he "banned" when he just posted a message under this topic on November 10th: 

There is no indication of him being "banned". So, what the fuck is really going on here? Is he pretending to be "banned" from these forums in order to avoid being exposed for the liar & hypocrite he is?

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster @Titavius @XIII XHP

14 minutes ago, jbl328 said:

Sounds like Hogwash to me. Also, how is he "banned" when he just posted a message under this topic on November 10th: 

There is no indication of him being "banned". So, what the fuck is really going on here? Is he pretending to be "banned" from these forums in order to avoid being exposed for the liar & hypocrite he is?

@bugsyboy @Red Rooster @Titavius @XIII XHP

He is banned, he was banned, then unbanned (accidentally) and then banned again.

He just couldnt keep his ego in check, we had a good thing going, he made mods, we gave him money, I still dont really understand why he wanted to sabotage that.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is nothing to understand about this. He got banned from here many times , made a shit load of new accounts and got banned again and again. Its easy to see that hes a 2 faces snake. We gave him every penny we had , hes the only one who made money off this project and he still trying to pull strings. The other modders have put 5 years of work into this for free and never once complained. Watch him release our paid mods before Legends is out thinking its gonna hurt us. Legends is not just about a couple mods , its way more than that. Plus all his mods are updated in legends. 

27 minutes ago, Titavius said:

The guy is a cancer to this community. He's basically permabanned from pretty much everywhere except facebook and his own forum lol

perma_banned.gif

Haha watch him get banned on his own shitty forum 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

oh my god we are 25 days away

you guys should update the facebook page i know alot of people who arent on here that are really anticipating this!

Edited by WithAuthority

This looks great. Like what it would be like if there had been a showdown legends of wrestling 2 or Legends of Mania 2. Too bad I don't have an RGH or Jtagged 360. I can tell I'd love it. Is there any chance it could be ported to 2K18 on pc?

12 minutes ago, ItsVedaTime said:

This looks great. Like what it would be like if there had been a showdown legends of wrestling 2 or Legends of Mania 2. Too bad I don't have an RGH or Jtagged 360. I can tell I'd love it. Is there any chance it could be ported to 2K18 on pc?

Lol, nope maybe if u have a spare 5 years