WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

On 24/08/2017 at 1:41 AM, rj10018576 said:

I'll go one step further.........from WWE 12-2K17 on last gen is basically the same code & game. If we really cracked the code of those series of games with the ability to add arenas with the dlc code & patches & the ability to add removed game modes by dlc(2k17 showcase, which may provide a way to bring back create a story & custom music), figure out how they converted the entrance animations from the 13 format to the 2k16 format, crack the 2k17 arc, if we could crack it all and consolidate all the games into one and include all the mods we've done collectively. It would probably be the hands down the greatest wrestling game ever made.

The fact that all those great minds moved on doesn't bother me, but the fact that this game is only a few breakthroughs away from legendary status but noone will try to figure out the last few keys just irks me.

I've not moved on.... I'm still here in spirit.... ;)

• Too Sweet 2

1 hour ago, bugsyboy said:

My pc crashed a month ago and i still didnt get time to go and get it. I cant save dds on mac so i would need someone that can save them in photoshop. Anyone ? 

Why don't you try to use a converting software? XnConvert is good at those situations: https://www.xnview.com/en/xnconvert/...

But, if it doesn't work, I volunteer to help you

Edited by HotavioH

7 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

You sure this will convert psf files into the right dds format ? I have a dds maker in photoshop on mac but it cant create the dds format we need

I use one for mac..  I think they do most formats for dds with the exception of DXT10, which 2K seems to use. Not sure if old gen is similar in the sense you can actually get by using DXT5, though. That's one that mac dds can definitely do.

21 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

I converted 100s of dds files for RJ, I'm sure I can help you out bro! 

Gonna take that offer 😀 I have less than 30  , should be finished tonight then im gonna send ot over 

2 minutes ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

Hey Yo BugsyBoy, Is It True That Wrestling Legends Will Also B Converted To The Sony PlayStation 3 Computer Entertainment Video Game Console System The Same Time As The X-Box 360?:unsure:

Dude, we already answered that many, many times, fuck off!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jbl328 said:

I really need Wrestling Legends in my life right now. Today's DLC reveal was wack as shit

Anyone who buys the season pass is getting ripped off. Same price as last year and half the content. Other than Angle, Martel, Rhyno, Hardys, & Rock N Roll Express....not much love for new Legends!

On 25/09/2017 at 12:01 AM, ByggELangstonJr said:

Hey Yo BugsyBoy, Is It True That Wrestling Legends Will Also B Converted To The Sony PlayStation 3 Computer Entertainment Video Game Console System The Same Time As The X-Box 360?:unsure:

Not trying to sound big headed but with the knowledge I have of the PS3 and the games files I am probably the only one who could pull this off with success.... however as I neither have the time and patience at the moment the conversion is not going to happen any time soon I am afraid.

Edited by UndertakerWLF
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

Anyone who buys the season pass is getting ripped off. Same price as last year and half the content. Other than Angle, Martel, Rhyno, Hardys, & Rock N Roll Express....not much love for new Legends!

Just checking but...these guys are in Legends, correct? 

Yeah, I am really really needing this game right now. I can only listen to the Wrestlemania theme so many times and watch WM V, VI, and VII until I can quote it blow for blow. 

7 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

Oh don't even get me started. I don't have anything else to say because I done did all the fussing & cursing I needed to do ever since I tried out 2K17. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about 2K. WWE 2K17 was the ONLY & LAST 2K game I'll ever purchase!

21 hours ago, TheTerritories said:

Just checking but...these guys are in Legends, correct? 

Yeah, I am really really needing this game right now. I can only listen to the Wrestlemania theme so many times and watch WM V, VI, and VII until I can quote it blow for blow. 

Yes they are all in Legends but they are not great facial wise. im talking about Martel and the Rock and Roll express. Unfortunately we have gave every penny we had as donations to Eri and copying those faces to our mods would cost 8$ each. Wouldn't be fair any money comes out from the creators pockets so if you guys want them upgrated someone would need to pay 24$ to eri. 

As for the ps3 convertion it will never happen so lets all forget about this and move on.

Legend will be out very soon. Could be in a month , 2 months we cant really tell but 100% sure its out on Christmas day no matter what. Right now its 98% done and bug free.

Even 4-5 years later Its completely destroying everything that was ever done in the world of wrestling games.

Fucking mind blowing !!! 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

On 9/28/2017 at 12:24 PM, bugsyboy said:

Yes they are all in Legends but they are not great facial wise. im talking about Martel and the Rock and Roll express. Unfortunately we have gave every penny we had as donations to Eri and copying those faces to our mods would cost 8$ each. Wouldn't be fair any money comes out from the creators pockets so if you guys want them upgrated someone would need to pay 24$ to eri. 

As for the ps3 convertion it will never happen so lets all forget about this and move on.

Legend will be out very soon. Could be in a month , 2 months we cant really tell but 100% sure its out on Christmas day no matter what. Right now its 98% done and bug free.

Even 4-5 years later Its completely destroying everything that was ever done in the world of wrestling games.

Fucking mind blowing !!! 

looking forward  to the master piece :party0010: 

Edited by DBZ1989
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any new updates to the roster reveal page because I haven't seen any in quite a while, since like June or maybe early July? I figure since the game is mod is to be coming out real soon I would like to see more of the wrestlers included.